Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-30-2013, 10:23 PM

He smirked and start to kiss her, leading them into an x-scene.
~
"I'm not really sure. It talks like Ella, sits where Ella sits, even has the same colour eyes as Ella but it doesn't look like Ella." Mike replied.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-30-2013, 10:28 PM

"Because IT's not Ella. At least, not the Ella you know." Ella rolled her eyes, "By the way, thanks for calling me an it. Girls love that, you know."

Apparently it was still sarcastic like Ella though. xD
-
After their shower, Kevin went into his room and got changed into a plain white t-shirt and blue jeans combination. Not really the way someone would expect a person who lives in this fancy of a condo to dress, but Kevin dressed in what he found comfortable.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-30-2013, 10:41 PM

Mike raised a brow. "Why would I call you Ella when you don't look like her. You act like her and talk like her but you're not her." He replied, sitting down next to her.
~
Torie came out of the bathroom, drying her hair with a towel. She walked over to her suitcase, pulling out a black halter top and a pair of jeans. She quickly braided her hair, the first time since learning that her friends were dead. She slipped on her clothes and then grabbed a jacket. She picked up Ryan's locket, holding it in her hands.

Part of her wanted to put it on, to keep him near her heart forever, but...she knew that no matter where she went Ryan would always be near her. She sighed and wiped a few stray tears from her eyes as she buried the locket in the bottom of the suitcase. She turned to Kevin. "Ready?" She asked, smiling.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-30-2013, 10:50 PM

((AWE. </3))

"I don't understand why my appearance bugs you so much. I feel more myself than I have in the last couple months." Ella stood up and walked out of class, passing the teacher who was walking into the class.

The teacher called out to Ella as she was walking down the hall, "Excuse me, Ms. Bennett, class is about to-"

"DON'T CARE." Ella yelled back at the teacher as she kept walking. She went outside and had a cigarette.
-
Kevin smiled back, "Yep. There's a Starbucks across the road. Let's go get coffee - I need my caffeine fix."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-30-2013, 10:57 PM

Mike sighed. He figured he would call Stanley when class got out. xD
~
She laughed and followed him out. She took one last look at the suitcase and put her hand over where it usually sat. I will always love you, Ryan, but...everyone's right. I need to move on, and I know you would want me to. Rest in peace, my Love. I will see you again. She, again, wiped a few stray tears and then met Kevin at the door. She slipped her hand into his and followed him to the elevator.

((I know. </3))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-30-2013, 11:04 PM

Ella did come back to class after her smoke and sat back at her desk, not paying much attention. They got back a test they had written a couple days before about understanding Shakespearean prose, and Ella stared at the F on her page. The teacher said to Ella when she handed it to her, "See me after class."

She sighed. She understood Shakespeare fine - likely way better than anyone else in the class. She just... hadn't cared. It had been multiple choice and she was having a bad day, so she had simply circled all the D's when she had wrote it.
-
Kevin pressed the elevator button to go down to the lobby, and looked at Torie's hair. "You braided it. It's pretty."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-30-2013, 11:08 PM

Mike had gotten a C on the test, better than he thought he would. He sighed and put the test in his back pack. He couldn't stop worrying about Ella.
~
Torie smiled and blushed. "Thanks." She replied, playing with it. She leaned into him. "How far away is China town from here?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-30-2013, 11:14 PM

When first period ended, Ella walked to her locker and got the books she needed for next period. She took a peek at her wrist, rolling the sleeve up after being sure there were no supervisors around. She winced looking at them, in disbelief she'd even do that to herself but she felt like she deserved it, in a weird twisted way. That she deserved to feel that pain.
-
"Not too far. A 5 minute drive, maybe slightly longer with the traffic." Kevin said, putting an arm around her. The elevator stopped in the lobby and they walked out to his car.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-30-2013, 11:18 PM

Mike walked up behind her. "So, what's going on with you?" He asked, softly.
~
She nodded. "Awesome. Starbucks and the China town. This day is going to be awesome." She replied, smiling.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-30-2013, 11:23 PM

Ella squealed, jumped, and turned around as she fixed her sleeve. "Mike, I didn't expect you to follow me to my locker... We should be heading to class. Maybe we'll talk later when you're not judging me based on my appearance." She said, avoiding the question.
-
"Haha, any day is awesome with you involved, Torie." Kevin chuckled and parked in between the Starbucks and Chinatown. He got out and took her hand.