Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-30-2013, 09:16 PM

She nodded. "Coffee sounds fabulous." She replied, walking towards his room. "I am going to take a shower before I get dressed tho." She added, slipping the robe off to reveal herself only in purple lace panties.
~
Alex raised a brow. "You look fine." He replied, confused as to why she would be saying that.

Janelle hugged her friend. "You look amazing, chickie." She replied.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-30-2013, 09:30 PM

Kevin swallowed and bit his lip, finding it hard to control his animalistic side. His heart rate became more rapid, and his breathing heavier. He followed her instinctually to the bathroom.

The bathrooms were as stunning as the rest of the apartment. The shower and bathtub were seperate, and the shower could easily accommodate up to 6 people - not like it ever would need to, but it could. xD There were three different shower heads: a rainfall one, a removable one, and a regular showerhead. The shower was made of a dark brown grouted stone that almost looked like a smooth brick, and the glass door was pure, transparent glass. The bathtub was a seperate piece from everything, a very simple white porcelain bowl-like tub with jets.

There was also a massive double-vanity, with a very modern steel trough sink with two faucets. The cabinets were white in this room, as opposed to the red in the kitchen, with black granite counter tops. The other bathrooms were in a similar style, minus a bathtub, and with only one faucet.

"You know what happens when you walk around my condo in nothing but panties?" Kevin questioned with a smirk.
-
Heather sighed, "I don't know, I've gained 5 pounds since I stopped... you know."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-30-2013, 09:37 PM

She smirked. "Well, considering that I have never been in your condo while in my panties, no I don't." She replied. "Guess you'll have to show me."
~
"Oh my GOD!" Alex said, intimidating a school girl's voice. "You know, I would have thought you gained ten pounds." He added, sarcastically.

Janelle glared at him. "Don't listen to that douche bag. You look fine. You can't even tell."

Mike smacked Alex in the back of the head. Alex mumbled under his breath and rubbed the spot.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-30-2013, 09:45 PM

Kevin took off his robe and pushed Torie up against the wall, her front to the wall and her back to him. He kissed her neck and then whispered, "I think we'll need to take that shower together."
-
Heather shrugged, "I guess considering you two have seen me naked, then maybe you're right."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-30-2013, 09:50 PM

Torie's breath started to pick up as her heart started to pound against her chest. "Lead the way..." She whispered, breathless.
~
Janelle blushed and giggled.

Alex was confused. "I don't remember ever seeing you naked?" He replied, actually trying to remember her being naked. xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-30-2013, 09:57 PM

Kevin pulled her panties off using his teeth and then picked her up and brought her inside the shower. -x-scene-
-
"You don't?" Heather raised a brow and then smirked. She walked around to behind Alex, massaged his shoulder's and whispered in his ear sexily, "Alex, remember after you got out of jail. We had very steamy, aggressive sex to get back at Kyle. You choked me. I'm offended that you don't remember... Do I have to jog your memory?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-30-2013, 10:02 PM

Alex smirked. "You may just have to." He replied, suddenly remembering.

Greg and Mike looked over at Janelle, not sure what to do.

"I am going to go grab our bags." Mike replied, walking out.

"I am going to go check my laptop." Greg added, walking out after him.

Janelle just walked out, with a slight jealous huff. xD

Alex turned around and looked at Heather. "Maybe we should skip school today?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-30-2013, 10:10 PM

Heather ran a finger down his face, his neck, and then pulled on his shirt collar with that finger. "I'm game for that. But first, let's go upstairs to your room. And feel free to take your anger for Kevin out on me - just stop if I yell safety."

To be fair, if anyone would be jealous, it would be Quinton - but then again, in jail he has no clue.
-
Ella went to class and sat in the back. The girl in front of her turned and looked at Ella, "Did... Did you do your makeup differently?"

"Yes. I felt like a change of style." Ella mumbled back as she took out her notebooks.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-30-2013, 10:16 PM

He chuckled and took her to his room. He threw her down on the bed, her back facing him. He pinned her hands above her head and pulled her shirt up. He ran his free hand up and down her spine. "So, the safety word is safety then?" He asked, just to make sure.

Janelle didn't care if her feeling jealous was justified or not. And, to be fair, she didn't like Kyle much either. xD

Janelle, Mike, and Greg all headed to school.

Once there, they each went to their classes. Mike paused when he saw Ella and just stared at her.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-30-2013, 10:20 PM

"Yep. Unless I say safety, do whatever you want to me." Heather said, a chill going down her spine as she wiggled a little.
-
Ella squinted over at Mike, "What are you looking at?"