Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-30-2013, 08:49 AM

Janelle sighed and looked at the rest of the group. "Well, I am going to bed. I will see you all in the morning." She replied, walking upstairs to her room.

Greg started to shut his computer down, as he wouldn't be needing it too much more, and also headed up to bed.

Mike yawned and followed suit.
~
She giggled and climbed on top of him. She started to kiss his neck and shoulders.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-30-2013, 09:05 AM

Heather turned to Alex. "You gonna be okay? I know you're, like, super p*ssed off right now."
-
Kevin moved things a little faster, taking off his sweater and then going to take off hers.

((We can skip to after school the next day whenever you're ready to - unless you have anything planned. :P))

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 10-30-2013 at 05:13 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-30-2013, 08:12 PM

"Yeah...I'll be fine." He replied, still tense. "Nothing a little sleep can't help." He started up the stairs. "Good night, Heather." He added, before walking into his own room.
~
And they went into an x-scene.

*-Next Day-*

Torie woke up next Kevin. She quietly slipped out of bed and grabbed her light pink robe that hit mid-thigh. She quietly slipped into the rest of the house, bathing herself in the sunlight. She walked over to some of the massive windows and looked out onto the city.
~
Alex woke up the next morning and started to get dressed for school. Sleeping hadn't helped to relax him much as he was still worried about his sister.

Janelle woke up and went downstairs for breakfast, followed by Mike and Greg.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-30-2013, 08:20 PM

Kevin woke up and put on his own white cloth robe that hit mid-calf. He came up from behind Torie and put his arms around her. "Beautiful, isn't it? I love the city skyline."
-
Heather woke up early and was already in the kitchen, eating pretty much every fruit in the fridge. "Hi guysh." She said to the others, her mouth full.
-
When Ryan woke up, he decided to read through Dr. Martin's session notes again. He couldn't help be feel... disconnected from the old Ryan. Yes, some of his memories and feelings had came back, but when reading the sessions he just didn't feel like he knew the guy who was answering the questions.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-30-2013, 08:26 PM

She leaned against him. "Same here. I didn't realize how much I missed the city til I came here." She replied, smiling.
~
Janelle laughed. "Hey. Did you leave anything for us?" She teased, grabbing some eggs and making scrambled eggs.

Alex sat down at the table. "How did everyone sleep?" He asked.

Greg shrugged. "Decently. Can't wait to get back into my own bed, tho."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-30-2013, 08:36 PM

Kevin laughed, "I know what you mean. Spending a little bit of time out in nature is great, but I'm more of a city-boy myself. What are your plans today, Torie? I can't believe it's Friday already."
-
"You aren't a hostage, why don't you just go stay at your place?" Heather asked, this time swallowing before she spoke. "Especially now, since we don't have cameras to monitor at all."
-
Ella stood in her bathroom at home, looking into the mirror at herself. Although she was still only in the first trimester, as she lifted her shirt up, she felt like she could see a slight baby bump starting to appear. She wasn't sure if it was really there, perhaps because they were twins, or if it was just her imagination playing tricks. Regardless, she frowned and pulled her shirt back down, then leaning on the counter top, over the sink and looking directly into the mirror. "Ella. Who are you kidding... you deserve every bit of this mess. You single-handedly caused this to happen to yourself."

She paused and then did something she never thought she'd do. "If no one will let me kill myself, I'll improvise." She rolled up her left sleeve, took a pair of her mother's sharp hair trimming scissors, and cut herself. As she watched the blood sliding down her arm, she grinned. After a few cuts, she rolled her sleeve back down, put on heavy eyeliner, a dark red lipstick and went back to her room. She put on a black sweater that was far too big for her and a pair of black skinny jeans. She then threw on her converse, and left the house.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-30-2013, 08:42 PM

She smiled. "I want to go into the city. Mom and I really only hit the mall yesterday and, well, there is this really cool str*p mall down near china town. I was hoping to head down there." She replied, turning around and kissing him.
~
"I know, but we all decided that, until we bring down the Program, we all stay in this house. We need to be close in case something would happen." Greg replied.

"We did. We want to stay as much of a group as possible, no matter where we go. That way, if one of us is taken, we all know about it." Janelle added.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-30-2013, 08:48 PM

Kevin blushed a little. "You want me to come with? Sounds like fun, babe-" He stopped and shook his head, "I'm sorry, I just called you babe..."
-
"I don't remember being in on this conversation." Heather replied, somewhat bitterly. "I thought I was part of the resistance."
-
When Ella got to school, she was surprised that security seemed to be more... relaxed. They were no longer checking bags at the door, and there only seemed to be half the amount of supervisors around.

This had been done at David's request. Dr. Martin made him promise Torie he'd try to do whatever he could, and although he wasn't willing to shut it down completely - nor did he have the power anymore, the American government had that control over The Program's American system - he was able to have them make it less... forced.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-30-2013, 09:02 PM

She blushed and turned back to the windows, smiling. She felt all warm and gooey when he called her babe but...that nagging voice kept screaming at her to stop, to think about Ryan. She closed her eyes and let the sun soak into her skin. "Of course you can come." She replied.
~
Janelle sighed. "We did have a conversation before both you and Ryan came here. I thought we covered everything but apparently we didn't." Janelle replied. "We consider you part of the resistance."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-30-2013, 09:10 PM

"Fun. It's a date." Kevin said with a laugh and then kissed her cheek. "How about we start by getting dressed and going out for coffee?"
-
"You might have told me, maybe I just forgot. I assumed you didn't though, since I didn't stay here with you guys. Whatever, it's not important." She finished an apple and threw the core in the garbage. As soon as she did, she felt a major urge to go throw it up. Not to mention she was jittery from drug withdrawal since she had stayed the night. Heather got herself a big glass of chocolate milk and chugged it down. "I think I just surpassed my daily caloric intake in an hour."