Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-29-2013, 07:14 PM

"Can't you tell her sooner, Doc?" Janelle asked.

"And trust us, we know that we pushed her into this." Mike mumbled.

Alex sighed. "I told her that it was our father who had me put the camera's up. It wasn't like I could tell her that it was the resistance who was trying to look after her."
~
Torie laughed. "I can see that." She replied, smiling. She gazed all around the large room. "Which floor do you live on?" She asked, closing her eyes and bathing herself in sunlight.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-29-2013, 07:22 PM

"A few days is soon enough. I'm sorry, but Sunday is the earliest at which I feel comfortable telling her." Dr. Martin sighed. "Alex, you should have said it was all you. You're definitely not going to help her build any relationship with Mr. Rice up that way."
-
Kevin mumbled, "Top."

He was approached by a bag-man who asked to take their bags from them. "Mr. Ellingson, sir, may I take your bags and that of the lady for you?"

"No... No, I got it, Henry, thanks." Kevin blushed and walked over to the elevator door, pushing the button for it to come down. He had no clue why he was embarrassed since he knew this was normal for Victoria, but he still felt that way. He didn't want Torie to see him as that kind of person. He stepped into the elevator and held it for Torie. The elevator itself was very modern as well, a simple silver metal colour inside.

((Gotta go until tonight. =( I'll be back in 2 hours. Another movie... ))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-29-2013, 07:31 PM

"Sorry, it was the first thing I thought of." Alex replied. "Besides, she has made it very clear that she wants nothing to do with our father."
~
She smiled at how cute he was being. "You should have let Henry take your bags." She replied, taking a couple away from him and setting them in the elevator. She leaned against him, finally feeling like she was free of everyone and of everything that had happened.

She hit the top floor button and up they went.

((I will be leaving here soon to go to my boyfriends so I won't be back on til morning. ))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-29-2013, 07:39 PM

Dr. Martin had nothing else to say to the group. "Is that everything, then?"
--
"No, I don't like to be a hassle. I'm surprised he didnt mention my face, but ths eyesight isnt too great. If you were only coming for a day I would have rented some cheap place instead. I'm not really a fan of this lifestyle - no offense."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-29-2013, 07:45 PM

Mike and Greg both nodded.

Janelle bit her lip. "I would suggest talking to Ryan if you could. He seems to be taking this the hardest. Plus, he seems to be getting more and more violent."
~
She shrugged. "None taken." She paused. "Ok, where have I heard the name Ellingson? Cause if memory serves me correctly, it's pretty close to the Royals."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-29-2013, 07:54 PM

"Im going to be here tomorrow after school for the peer gathering. I'll talk ti him about it all then."
-
"One side of my family is somewhat close to the Royals, but my dad is actually a movie director. My parents and us kids haven't really focused much on the royalty." Kevin shrugged.

((bye. ))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-29-2013, 08:00 PM

Janelle nodded. "Thanks, Doc."

Mike raised an eyebrow. "Guess you can go take your destressing bath." He replied, trying not to smirk.
~
"That's awesome. Which movies has your father directed?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-29-2013, 11:05 PM

"Thank you. I will see you all tomorrow after school, if you are here." Dr. Martin said to everyone, but looked mostly at Alex, "Don't worry too much about Torie's actions. Just hope and pray that, come Sunday afternoon when I tell her the truth, that she believes me and makes the right decision."
-
"Seven, Zodiac, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, The Social Network, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, and Fight Club. Those are his most popular works." Kevin shrugged, "He's also done a lot of music videos and commercials. My mom is an actress, but not of film, she does theatre. Right now she's on a Broadway - Mamma Mia, she plays the mom, I think. It's, like, the lead role or something. The part of my family that is more of, um, your family's type of people, doesn't really agree with my father working as a director. My grandfather wanted him to run the family business. My great-great grandmother married someone in the Royal family, so that's why you thought of that first."

Kevin picked up the bags as the door opened. There was 4 big condos on the top floor, and Kevin walked over to Door 3. He took out a key card and inserted it into the door, and then opened it up.

His condo had a real "wow" factor. The ceilings were high with exposed ducts and pipes, the walls stark white and the floors a black marble. The wall along the left side was a red brick feature wall. The small entry way had a small den to the left, and the first of the loft's 3 bathrooms to the right. The main room was one MASSIVE open space - the dining room and living room somewhat separated by a floor-to-ceiling modern, two-way fireplace. The windows were black trimmed and also floor-to-ceiling, covering the entire front wall of the space.

The living area was furnished with a large red, modern red sectional sofa and a couple black leather, certainly not your average, beanbag chairs. The area was 'softened' by a cream colour shag rug that looked incredibly plush and had to be at least 20x30ft big. Above the fireplace was an 80inch, top of the line, television and underneath that was a shelf with a newly released PS4 and Xbox One.

His dining room was minimal, with a long, rectangular glass table with 8 high-back black upholstered seats around it (3 at each side, and 1 at each end). His custom kitchen cabinets were red, and the counter tops were white marble. The appliances looked brand new, and were in stainless steel, as was the built in, apron sink. There was also a large square island with four leather stools around it, for informal eating.

Around the corner was a hallway, with two bedrooms, each with their own bathrooms. All in all, the condo and furnishing has to be worth over $5 Million dollars.

"Home sweet home, right? What do you think? Is it alright for little Miss Aristocrat?" Kevin laughed and poked her nosed after he dropped the bags in the entrance way. "Did you want me to set you up in the guest bedroom?"

((Those are all films by David Fincher, but just PRETEND that it's a man named Joseph Ellingson, k? xD))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-30-2013, 03:30 AM

Alex sighed. "Fine. I won't bug her nor will I contact her." He mumbled, sounding like an annoyed older brother.

Janelle nodded. "Hopefully this time away from everyone will open up her eyes. Maybe this is what she needs."
~
Torie just looked around the room, impressed. "Kevin...this place...is amazing." She replied, giggling when he poked her nose. "And you can set me up in the guest room but I doubt I will be sleeping there." She added, wrapping her arms around him.

((No problem ))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-30-2013, 07:28 AM

"Exactly. Let her enjoy these couple days. Good night." Dr. Martin said before leaving.
-
Kevin blushed and quickly put Torie's bags in the guest room. He came back out into the main room and said, "This place is fine, I guess. It's not secluded cabin in the woods, but considering there's no cameras and we won't be spied on, it's actually more private here." He hugged Torie and his stomach growled. "I forgot... we didn't actually EAT dinner at all. I don't have anything good in my fridge, so maybe I'll just order a pizza if that's fine with you."

He had the number on speed-dial, so he quickly ordered his pizza - just a regular pepperoni - and then led Torie over to his couch and sat down. "It'll be about 20 minutes. So, if you want to continue where we left off before Alex interrupted us... we have time."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 10-30-2013 at 07:35 AM.