Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-29-2013, 06:02 PM

Torie sank into him and glared at Alex.

Alex shook his head. "You better take care of her or you will wish you had never been born." He replied, threateningly and darkly.

"I can take care of myself. I don't need a man's protection." She replied, coldly.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-29-2013, 06:06 PM

"Whatever, Alex. I'm going to start packing the trunk." Kevin said, picking up a couple bags and walking out of the cabin.
-
"He didn't seem at all concerned with any of Alex's threats." Heather shook her head, "Looks like Torie is going to go to his place, and there's nothing he could do to change her mind."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-29-2013, 06:12 PM

Torie went to follow him out but Alex grabbed her arm. "Victoria....I'm sorry, ok. I shouldn't have put the cameras up but...I was just worried about you. I wanted to make sure that you were ok and-"

She yanked her arm away from him. "Too late. You've made your bed and now I'm making mine. Good bye." She replied, walking out. "Hey, need any help?" She asked Kevin.
~
Alex sighed, knowing there was nothing else he could do.
~
Janelle shook her head. "This is just great. How did we scr*w this up?"

"By letting Ryan go after Kevin. We all basically led her straight to his arms." Mike replied.

"Should we call Doc?" Greg asked.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-29-2013, 06:20 PM

Kevin put the final bag in the trunk of his SUV. "Nope, all done. Let's get in and drive!"

In the short time he had outside, he had also managed to put on pants and throw on a pullover sweater. Wow, he changed quick. xD
-
"It can't hurt..." Heather said with a shrug.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-29-2013, 06:23 PM

xD

She nodded and got in the car.

Alex stood out at the door, arms crossed and livid.
~
Janelle nodded. "You want to call him, Heather, or should I?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-29-2013, 06:29 PM

Kevin got in the drivers seat and drove the car.
-
Heather shrugged, "I guess I will." She dialed Dr. Martin's number and simply told him to come over to Torie's mansion ASAP.

Dr. Martin soon arrived and walked in the door, oddly without knocking or ringing the doorbell, like he usually did. "You sounded concerned on the phone. What did you need me for, I was about to have my late night destress bath."

((Brb.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-29-2013, 06:32 PM

Mike blinked. "A little too much info there, Doc." Mike said, not wanting that image in his head.

Greg walked over to the computer and started to rewind the cameras.

Janelle sighed. "Well, she kind of found out about the cameras we hid...and now she is moving into Kevin's place." She said, bracing for a lecture.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-29-2013, 06:50 PM

Stan laughed at Mike's comment, and then silenced when he heard Janelle's. "You hid cameras and they were found. She already came and spoke with me today about how she feels like everyone is smothering her. Her gut reaction to that was to go to Kevin's? Hm, I understand they're close, but I guess I underestimated how close they were if she'd choose his place over her mother's hotel room, here, or my home. I suppose it makes sense... She feels like she can be herself around Kevin. She's the most comfortable with him right now."

"Oh, trust us, she is VERY comfortable with him."

"Did Ryan hear she was going to Kevin's, and that's why he's not here?"

"No, he was gone before that. He punched a hole in the wall," Heather pointed at the cracked drywall. "And then went home. That happened after they started making out, but before the se'x and the moving in with him announcement."

"The WHAT. I apologize, I don't know if I heard correctly."
-
Kevin stopped in front of what appeared to be a very expensive high rise apartment building. He put the car in park and turned to Torie, "So, I might have UNDERstated my apartment a little... Force of habit, because I don't want people to know I have money, but your family is probably richer than mine, so I don't know why I felt the need to tone it down a bit."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-29-2013, 06:56 PM

Janelle flinched. "No, you heard correctly. They have had sex. We were quite shocked as well."

Alex came into the house, slamming the door shut. "I can't believe she left with him. I mean, seriously, how could she be so stupi-" He stopped when he saw Stanley. "Oh...hey Stanley. Didn't know you were here."

Mike chuckled. "Yeah. We were just discussing everything that went on at the house."
~
She smiled. "That's ok. I understand. I did the same thing when I first moved here. Some people judge you for it and others want to be your friend because of how much money you have. Everyone thinks its a blessing but...it can also be a curse."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-29-2013, 07:03 PM

"So, hm..." Stanley really wasn't sure how to react. "Isn't he a little too old for her to be running off with him? It's not right. Unfortunately, you can't blame anyone but yourselves for that and there really isn't much we can do. LUCKILY, however, I plan on telling her on Sunday, 3 days from now, the truth. Hopefully she'll believe me, and she will have only spent those 3 days with him."
-
Kevin laughed, "I mostly get around all that by not looking or talking like a rich person." He got out of the car and grabbed as many bags as he could, handing one to Torie when his hands got full. He shut the trunk and locked the car doors before walking inside.

The front hall of the building was at least 6 stories in height, with a large window at the front above the doorway, letting in an incredible amount of light. The furnishings in the lobby were modern and expensive looking. The floors were marble and Kevin mumbled, "When I said cement floors... I meant marble."