Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-29-2013, 05:08 PM

She turned to Alex. "Get rid of them. Now." She ordered.

"No. Its one of the few ways that I can keep an eye on you when I am not here." Alex replied. "Besides, I have my own orders."

"From who?"

"From Dad." He replied, smoothly.

Torie was taken back, not expecting that answer. "And why the hell would Dad want to spy on me?"

"Because he cares. Because he wants to make sure this pr*ck doesn't hurt you. Because he wants to know what is going on in your life."

She shook her head. "He has no right to go behind my back and do so." She replied. "Well, until the cameras are gone, I'm not staying here."

"And where are you going to stay then?" He retorted.

She smiled. "I'll stay at Kevin's place if he will let me."

"You have got to be kidding me." Alex replied, now angry.

"No. I'm not. I don't want to stay at my own house and I am not staying at Stanley's, even tho he has an amazing book collection. And I'm not staying at Mom's hotel."

~

Janelle looked at Heather and the rest of them. "Oh this is so not good."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-29-2013, 05:11 PM

Kevin couldn't help but grin widely, "I would LOVE for you to stay at my place, Torie. I'm sure Shelly would be okay with it, and it'll be just you and me. No cameras."
-
Heather bit her lip, "No. Not good at ALL. What are we going to do if we can't keep an eye on her? What will we tell Ryan?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-29-2013, 05:19 PM

Alex wanted to strangle him. "Victoria, please, reconsider. The cameras are just for your safety."

"No, they're not. They are here so everyone knows what is going on with my life. I lost my friends...but I didn't lose my rights. Either the cameras come down or I leave."

"You know that dad won't allow that."

"Then I guess I am leaving." She replied, turning to Kevin. "I am going to go upstairs and pack. Be back down in a few minutes." She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him.

Alex stood there shaking his fists.

Torie then went upstairs and started to pack.
~
"Well, we don't tell Ryan Kevin's address." Mike replied.

Janelle looked at him. "Well no sh*t, Sherlock." She said, chuckling.

"We tell Ryan the truth. Alex f*cked up and now she is staying at Kevin's." Greg replied. "He's not going to like it but if we lie it will only make things worse."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-29-2013, 05:24 PM

Kevin waited until Torie went upstairs and then burst into laughter. "HA! You and Ryan, holy crap, do I ever owe you BOTH now. Ryan pushed Torie into my arms, and now you push her into my apartment! Good thing I didn't find those cameras and get rid of them."
-
"If we used the words 'Alex f*cked up', it won't just be Kevin on Ryan's hit list." Heather mentioned.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-29-2013, 05:29 PM

Alex wanted to punch him or hit him or strangle him. He kept clenching and un-clenching his fists. He took a deep breath. "Enjoy it while you can. Just wait until Senator James hears, and sees, what you have been up to with her precious Victoria."
~
Mike nodded. "Then why don't we tell him that she found the cameras. Makes it seem accidental and he can't beat anyone up."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-29-2013, 05:35 PM

Kevin rolled his eyes, "I doubt she'd fire me for getting too close to Torie. But yeah, I will enjoy it. I'll enjoy it in my living room, in my bathroom, in my bedroom, hell, I'll even enjoy her company in my kitchen."
-
Heather agreed, "Yeah, I don't want to throw Alex under the bus when it was kind of everyone's fault..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-29-2013, 05:42 PM

Alex sighed, frustrated. Before he could say, or do, anything else, Torie came down the stairs with her suitcase. "Ready Kevin?" She asked.

"Sis, please. Just stay here." Alex begged.

"Begging really never looked good on you, Alexander." Torie replied, coldly.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-29-2013, 05:44 PM

Kevin quickly grabbed the suitcase he had been living out of from his room and nodded, "Yeah, I believe I'm ready to go. And Alex, Torie's nearly 18, she can do what she wants. Stop begging, she's not changing her mind."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-29-2013, 05:51 PM

"But she isn't 18. She is not a legal adult and, Victoria, if you walk out that door with him...I will call the cops and have him arrested for kidnapping a minor and r@pe." Alex replied, harshly. "And I have proof of the r@pe."

Torie looked at him. "Which means you also have proof of consent." She snapped.

"He is 8 years older than you. He has no right to even be this close to you." Alex replied.

"HE HAS EVERY RIGHT BECAUSE I GAVE IT TO HIM!" She screamed. "This is MY life, not yours."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-29-2013, 05:55 PM

Kevin put his arms around Torie and shook his head at Alex, "I am not a criminal, Alex. I will take good care of her, don't worry."