Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#491 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-09-2013, 05:11 PM

"But I never really wanted to start dating you in the first place. I thought something like this could happen and I didn't want to ruin our friendship. I tried to warn you." Ryan muttered.

Ella didn't laugh. Apparently jokes weren't funny, but getting punched was... She said to Mike, "You promise you won't hate me if I tell you everything from my perspective?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#492 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-09-2013, 05:17 PM

She blinked, not expecting that. "So, you just want to call it quits then? And not even try to keep going? Cause that is not why I want to do."

Mike groaned. "As long as you don't punch me again."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#493 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-09-2013, 05:25 PM

"No! I don't want to either. I'm was just reminding you..."

"Okie dokie. So, I approached Alex, and we hatched a plan to break those two up. We fake dated, Ryan got confused and worried about the way I was acting so he wanted to talk with me about everything, I played victim, he kissed me, he seemed to want to come inside my house, but I thought that would be too far so with the little bit of goodness in my heart, I closed the door. I told Alex about the kiss, he told Torie and Ryan he knew about it, Ryan lied to Torie, she believed him, I came over and acted like a total b*tch and Torie believed me. I couldn't stand to see them upset, and I felt bad, so I went outside. Alex came out and told me everything was going according to plan, he continued to hit on me, I told him I didn't like him like that and if he called me... yuck, LOVIE... again, I would kick his @ss. He did, so we fought. Ryan and Torie came out, Torie did F*CK ALL AND JUST STOOD THERE. Ryan just STOOD THERE - he didn't do jack SH*T until Alex went to hit Torie. Apparently me getting beat up was funny to everyone or something, so I started laughing too."

Ella took a deep breath. "And now I think I've gone psycho."
(#494 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-09-2013, 05:30 PM

"Well, don't remind me or yourself. That is the past and right now is the present." She said, about ready to burst. All she wanted to do was sleep and get this day over with.

Mike sighed. "Yeah, it is a little crazy but El, you need to sit down and talk with Torie and Ryan." He paused. "Ok, you know sh*t has hit the fan when I start making sense." xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#495 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-09-2013, 05:33 PM

Ryan didn't bother replying, instead he said, "How about you go home? I'll go home. And we'll see each other at school tomorrow. Clear our heads."

"You're making sense, Mike, but I'm not sitting down and talking with those two." Ella refused. "They stood there as I was hit. That was low of them, and I'll never forget that. I can't be their friend anymore."
(#496 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-09-2013, 05:42 PM

She nodded, reluctantly. She knew that as soon as she got home, she would be locking herself in her room. It was only a matter of time before Alex got released or bailed himself out. "Ok, I will see you tomorrow."

"Fine. Be stubborn. But look at this from their perspective and talk to them. There may be something that you don't know about. They should have done something yes, but they didn't. Don't hold that against them forever."

<3
(#497 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-09-2013, 05:45 PM

"Alright." Ryan hugged Torie and went back to his house.

Ella shrugged, "We'll see. I need time to cool down."

((Next day....?))
(#498 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-09-2013, 05:56 PM

((sure.))

Torie got up for school the next day and sighed. She didn't want to go. She didn't feel like going and dealing more drama. But she got up and got dressed anyways. Soon she was walking out of her house and towards school.

Mike was doing the same. He was soon passing Ryan's house.

<3
(#499 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-09-2013, 05:59 PM

Ella walked a different way to school that morning.

Ryan walked out of his house and met up with Mike, "So, how was your talk with Ella last night? Is she still acting like a crazy person?"
(#500 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-09-2013, 06:03 PM

He shrugged. "Yes and no. But what we talked about is going to stay between her and I because what she said was personal. You need to ask her."

Torie kept walking, always feeling like running back to her bed. xD

<3