Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-29-2013, 04:15 PM

She smiled. "Not used to it but I'm open to it." She replied, moving so her legs were wrapped around his waist.
~
"I believe he went home." Mike replied.

"He's not sure if Torie will come back to him." Greg replied, at the same time.

Janelle, who had followed Heather down, was puzzled. "And why would he think that?"

"Because Torie and Kevin were making out. As for where they went afterwards, not sure." Greg responded.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-29-2013, 04:22 PM

Kevin continued where he left off, taking her shirt off with his teeth. Once it was off, he shook it around like a dog with a rabbit in it's mouth, growling as he flung it across the room. Again holding her arms down, he leaned in close to her and whispered, "You decide how far you want to go - I'm ready for whatever you want, Victoria."
-
"Oh. Ouch, that must have hurt him... Are you sure he didn't go to kick his ass again? We really don't need Ryan throwing himself in The Program again - or worse, in jail like Kyle. Ryan's temper is getting unruly."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-29-2013, 04:31 PM

Torie paused, not sure how far she did want to go. She liked Kevin, a lot, but there was this nagging voice inside of her screaming for her to stop. It was screaming for her to just stop and wait, to think about what she was doing, to think about Ryan.

She flipped Kevin over on his back and started to kiss his neck, going slowly down his body.
~
Mike shrugged. "He didn't say where he was going but-"

"But we also told him that if he keeps going around and hitting things, well, she might not come back because of that." Greg finished.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-29-2013, 04:38 PM

Kevin leaned back and let her be in control.
-
"I just hope he'll be okay. I'm sure Torie would choose him 99.9% of the time over Kevin, especially if he does listen to you guys and doesn't go beating anyone else up-" Heather noticed the hole in the wall, "Or anyTHING, really. We're going to need to get that repaired. And weren't they making dinner? They can't still be kissing. If they are, we can always call Alex and tell him to break it up."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-29-2013, 04:41 PM

She went further and further down until an x-scene.
~
Greg shrugged. "But I would rather not go through those camera screens if they are doing something. Not the part of Torie that I really want to see." He said, turning bright red.

Janelle laughed. "Don't worry, Greggie. I'll look." She said, walking over to the computer and starting to flip through the angles. "Well, Alex is in his room studying...Oooook! Yeah...They're they're...yeah.." She added.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-29-2013, 04:44 PM

Heather looked at the screen and gasped, and then turned red and giggled, "He's quite, um... gifted. I can see why she likes him." She joked. Realizing her joke was in bad taste, she regained her composure and took out her cellphone, "Should we call Alex?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-29-2013, 04:48 PM

Janelle shot her a look. "Oh thank god Ryan wasn't here to hear that." She mumbled, giggling.

Mike shook his head at the two girls. "Probably would be a good thing." He replied.

Greg was just turning even redder.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-29-2013, 04:51 PM

"Thank God he wasn't here to SEE that. I'm sure he'd be gone before I had the chance to make that comment." Heather said, still staring at the screen. xD

She finally turned away from the screen and asked again, "So... should I call Alex or just let them finish what they're doing in private?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-29-2013, 04:58 PM

"I'll call Alex. See what he can do." Janelle replied, grabbing her phone and dialing his number. She clicked back to the camera in his room.

Alex jumped when his phone went off. He quickly picked it up when it was Janelle. "Hey. What's up?"

"Jumpy much." She replied.

Alex glared at the camera. "Funny. What's up?"

"So...your sister and Kevin are downstairs-"

"Yeah, I can hear them. Apparently my sister isn't that quiet." He replied, bitterly.

"Can you do anything about it?"

"Not if I want to stay in this house. Apparently, Stanley gave her the ok to be alone and kick any of us out."

"Think of something, Alex. We can't let her-"

"We can and we will. She is very adamant that this is her life. The only thing that we can do now is watch over her and hope to god that she doesn't do anything stupid."

"So...you're not going to do a da.mn thing?"

"I can't. My hands are tied." Alex replied, sullenly.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-29-2013, 05:03 PM

Heather shook her head, "I guess we'll just have to forget about it. Torie's a big girl and Kevin... he's a big boy." She laughed and then quickly flipped through the cameras and then back to the one on Alex. "Tell Alex that the food looks like it's burning. They didn't turn it all the way off and we don't want a fire."