Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-28-2013, 07:54 PM

((Nice! Free is always best ^^))

She grabbed his hand and then helped him down the stairs. "What do you feel like? We have chicken and beef already thawed out." She asked, going through the fridge and rummaging through it.
~
"Shouldn't we at least give him a chance to at least stop the program himself?" Greg asked.

"No. He's had his chances. Now he's out of luck." Janelle replied, coldly.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-28-2013, 08:14 PM

"Chicken sounds good." Kevin said with a nod as he rubbed her back. "If you want, I can cook for you. You've had a busy day."
-
"You're really not messing around..."

Ryan folded his arms, "We're not messing around because this is serious. This just became personal."

"And it wasn't personal after they took you?"

Ryan paused and then said, "That was different. From what I recall, they had every right to take me in. I've been reading some of the memos Dr. Martin wrote up and I was taken because of my violence and-"

"So you KNOW that's why they took you and you went and beat up that boy?"

"That MAN. That grown adult MAN who's trying to get in my girlfriend's 8-year younger pants." Ryan growled. "But that's another subject. This is personal now because they took Torie for no good reason and didn't even put her in the usual Program. They put her in solitary confinement and made her think her friends were dead!"

"I don't know what to say, Ryan..." Heather mumbled in response. "When are we planning to do this? And where? During another public protest?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-28-2013, 08:20 PM

"How about we cook together? I might have had a busy day but you are still injured." She replied, relaxing the more she was with him.
~
Janelle smiled. "Oh no. This is going to go viral. Put this up on youtube, send this out via text message, twitter, facebook, whatever social media we can get our hands on."

"Basically we are going to team up with the rest of the leaders and broadcast this so fast that he won't be able to cover anything up." Greg added.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-28-2013, 09:59 PM

"Sounds like a plan." Kevin grinned. He was also in a much better mood around Torie, his pain already subsiding as he was too busy thinking about Torie to think about the pain.
-
"Good. Can't wait to get back at that aristocratic jerkoff and his teenage prison program." Ryan said, clenching his fist.

"Just... don't go punching anything else Ryan." Heather said, trying to sound serious but cracking a smile.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-28-2013, 10:11 PM

Torie grabbed the chicken. "So, how about a marinated chicken with bell peppers in a lemon/lime sauce with mashed potatoes and corn?" She asked. "Something simple." She added.
~
"No. Don't go punching someone else. You can punch a wall, a door, something that is, like, non human and fixable." Janelle clarified.

Greg chuckled.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-28-2013, 10:17 PM

"Simple, to me, is like noodle soup and some toast. Or chicken fingers and fries. Pretty much the kinds of things I make myself back at my apartment." Kevin laughed. "But if you think this is simple... then we'll give it a go."
-
"I need a punching bag. That'd be awesome."

"Christmas is in a month, maybe we'll have to buy you one." Heather laughed. She smiled and said, "It's nice that we're all talking and getting along. I was just talking to Cole about how our group has become fragmented."

Ryan, at the moment, had no clue who Cole was. It just wasn't coming to him. "Not EVERYONE is here. Torie's not here. And neither is that other girl who right now I can't remember the name of..."

"Meh, she's not important anyway. She can't help with the resistance, so she doesn't need to be here. Torie, on the other hand is far more of a loss."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-28-2013, 10:24 PM

She laughed with him. "Well, I'm used to having a chef cook for me, so this is kinda simple." She grabbed the bell peppers and started to chop them into decent sizes.
~
"Her name is Ella." Mike mumbled.

"Heather, be nice. While you may not like her, the rest of us do." Janelle replied. "And you are right, Ryan. We're not a complete group but we are as complete as we are going to get. Torie will be back soon and then we can fully take down the Program." She added, gently.

Greg sighed and pulled the camera's up on his laptop, as he wanted to pre-screen in case something was happening. He was little relieved to just find Kevin and Torie making dinner.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-28-2013, 10:34 PM

"If you normally have a chef cook for you, should I be worried that this might end up to be a disaster?" Kevin laughed. "Whenever the chef had the day off when I was growing up and my mom tried to cook, it always turned out awful."
-
Ryan glimpsed over at the screen, "What, are they husband and wife now? Cooking together like it's no big deal-"

"Ryan, it IS no big deal." Heather reminded. She turned to Janelle, "I was being about as nice as I'm going to get toward that ghetto b*tch. She tried to kick my ass, remember? She threatened to bash my face in! Not to mention she called me every name in the book and joked about my bulimia and my drug addiction!"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-28-2013, 10:40 PM

She blushed. "NO!...Frankie made me learn how to cook so that way I could fend for myself." She chuckled.
~
"And you did the exact same thing to her. You were both in the wrong. Deal with it." She replied. "And Ryan...Greg turn it off. No more, Ryan. If you are going to get upset at every single thing then I will tell Alex to turn off the cameras."

Greg did as he was told.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-28-2013, 10:48 PM

"That's a good thing, if we ever were to live together, at least one of us could cook." Kevin chuckled. He was trying to help her, but mostly was only passing whatever food or spices that she asked for.
-
"She started it though. You weren't there, you don't know what happened. I only wanted to ask about the paternity of the baby and she started-"

"ENOUGH." Ryan said. "I don't want to hear petty girl fight sh*t. And Janelle, don't turn off the cameras... I like watching her, I just wish that f*cking creep wasn't constantly trying to get with my girlfriend - especially now AFTER I beat him up, which apparently knocked no sense into his head. Instead he seems to be using it to gain her sympathy."

"Enough." Heather yelled back at Ryan, mocking him. "Seriously. GET THE F*CK OVER IT." She sighed and mumbled, "Geez, so much for the brief moment where everyone got along."