Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-28-2013, 06:37 PM

She sat down next to him. "Depends. How are you feeling?" She asked.

Alex rolled his eyes. "He's not a child, sis. In fact, he's what 8 years older than you. Practically a grown man."

"Shut up, Alex. You may be my brother now but that does not mean that you have the right to tell me what to do." She snapped. "In fact, I can even ask you to leave now."

"By whose orders?"

"Stanley's."

"And when did you see him?"

She looked at the clock. "About 20 minutes ago. I am not this broken toy anymore, Alexander. In fact, I am getting ready to go up against our father."

"And what are you going to do? Poke his ego again. Look how well that worked out the first time."

"No. I am going public on how my friends where killed and what they did to me. I am going to take his business and tear him apart piece by piece until implodes in his face. I will bring him down if its the last thing I do."

"Victoria, you can't. If you take down my father then you will be taking my mother and I with him." Alex replied.

"Well, if your father taught me anything its that there is collateral in every move. Besides, I will be here to help you and your mom has her family."

"Oh so now one minute he is our father and the next he is just mine. Victoria, all father wants is-"

"I don't a da.mn what he wants. I will not be told what to do by him nor will I be a subject under his thumb. I don't care if he wants me to marry the prince, I won't do anything he says."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-28-2013, 06:42 PM

Kevin didn't want to get too involved in their family matters, so he responded to Torie, "I'm fine enough to carry up some shopping bags. I'll let you two talk." He picked up a few of the bags and walked upstairs toward Torie's room.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-28-2013, 06:49 PM

Torie and Alex just glared at one another. When Kevin was out of ear shot, Alex turned to her. "What do you see in him?"

"Does it matter? He makes me happy-"

"So did Ryan." Alex replied.

"Ryan is dead." She replied, harshly. "There is no getting him back which all of you have made very clear. Ryan would want me to be happy again. And I found my happiness. You can either accept it or shut up about it, Alex. I'm not dealing with it. And if don't heed this warning, you can leave. I'm tired of the family telling me what to do. Nobody gave a da.mn what I have been doing these past 4 years. No reason to start now." She added before grabbing the rest of the bags and heading up to her room.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-28-2013, 06:52 PM

Since Kevin was still in a little bit of pain, he had sat on Torie's bed to take a brief rest. He smiled when he saw Torie, "I could have carried up the rest, you know. You must've carried those heavy bags all around the mall."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-28-2013, 06:55 PM

She smiled back and dropped the bags at the door. "Which is why a few more steps didn't hurt." She replied, sitting next to him. "What did you do all day?"

((brb food nom nom nom))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-28-2013, 07:02 PM

"Not much. Slept, watched TV, talked to Alex. Not much, really."
-
After Ryan had dinner with his family, he went over to Torie's to see everyone else. He opened the door and walked inside. He got himself a glass of water and went into the living room. "How's everyone doing?"

Heather turned to Ryan, "Oh, I didn't think you were coming over today."

"I wasn't planning on it, but after eating dinner I remembered about Torie and Kev-"

"Ryan," Heather interrupted, "Maybe you just shouldn't think about that anymore. It was better that you didn't remember."

"Why? Did I miss something?" Ryan said, his tone becoming angry.

"No! You didn't miss anything. We just don't want you stressing over it anymore. You know as soon as Torie finds out you're alive that she's going to run right back into your arms anyway." Heather replied.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-28-2013, 07:19 PM

She nodded. "Have you had dinner yet?"
~
Janelle sided with Heather. "Torie doesn't realize that you are alive but she is starting to become herself again. Maybe here soon Doc can bring her back to you. Focus on the positives and not the negatives. Besides, we need to start talking resistance again. We've been on the DL too long."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-28-2013, 07:31 PM

"No. I was waiting for you to get back. I wouldn't have felt right if you came home and I had already made myself something."
-
Ryan sighed, and reluctantly said "Fine, maybe you guys are right..."

"So, what ARE our new plans, anyway Janelle?" Heather asked. "Have you thought of anything?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-28-2013, 07:37 PM

"Why don't we go make something to eat because I am STARVING!" She said, kissing him gently, and quickly, on the lips.
~
"I think we need to go public with what the Program has done to Torie. We have all the evidence. Let's show the world that the Program not only took her illegally but also that David did this to his own daughter." Janelle replied.

"But Janie, he didn't want that to happen to his daughter. He tried to stop it." Greg pointed out.

"But he failed. And now we need to start bringing him down." Janelle replied.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-28-2013, 07:43 PM

Kevin blushed and chuckled, "Alright, let's go make dinner since you're so impatient."
-
"Aren't you worried that'll just make him angrier?" Heather questioned.

"Who cares?" Ryan shrugged, "He deserves to be taken down for even trying it. So what if he's angry? What, he'll put us all away? He wouldn't want to prove our point."

"No, I... I just think making him angry after he did try to make some effort to better things-"

"By letting Torie out AFTER the video was shown?" Ryan yelled. "TOO LATE."

(brb, going to get free coffee from McDonalds.))