Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-28-2013, 05:42 PM

Torie smiled. "I do hope to see her again and I will see you Sunday." She replied, standing up. "Thanks, Stanley, for everything."
~
Alex came down from his room. "She not back yet?" He asked, walking into the living room.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-28-2013, 05:52 PM

"Don't mention it, Torie." Stanley replied, walking with Torie to the door.
-
Kevin shook his head. "Not yet. I thought she'd be back by now. She was only going shopping with her mom."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-28-2013, 05:57 PM

She nodded. "Have a great rest of your night." She replied, walking out to her mom's car.
~
Alex shrugged. "Maybe they went to dinner. She's with her mom. Don't worry."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-28-2013, 05:59 PM

"I'm not worried, I just... I dunno, I miss her?" Kevin sighed, "You wouldn't understand, you have no heart."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-28-2013, 06:04 PM

"I have a heart. It's just heavily guarded." Alex replied. "So, how are you going to turn her against Ryan? I must admit, this will get incredibly entertaining and I cannot wait to see what she does to you."
~
Torie and her mom headed back to the cabin.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-28-2013, 06:08 PM

"I'm just going to be myself and hope for the best. Hope maybe she'll realize that Ryan's a bad guy, and maybe her parents will talk her out of being with him." Kevin said with a shrug, "Torie won't do anything to me, I'm sure she'll understand."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-28-2013, 06:14 PM

Alex shrugged. "Yes, I'm sure she will completely understand that you hit on her while she thought her boyfriend was dead and, in reality, he wasn't. And that you let her fall in love with you while Ryan watched. Completely understandable."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-28-2013, 06:18 PM

"Whatever, we already talked about this. I don't care what you think or how you feel, I know Torie will forgive me. Ryan beat me up like this, and I'm sure she won't be so pleased with him either when she finds out."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-28-2013, 06:21 PM

Torie walked in with about 15 bags from different shops as Alex was just ready to respond.

"Wow...you really did go shopping." Alex said, eyeing all the bags.

"Mom wanted shop, so we shopped it." She replied, dropping the bags at the door. "Hey." She said, walking over to Kevin.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-28-2013, 06:24 PM

"Hey, Torie. That's a lot of bags, I understand why you were gone for so long. Did you need help taking them upstairs?" Kevin asked.