Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-28-2013, 10:35 AM

Torie immediately stopped touching one of the books. "Wow...this is just incredible. Some of these books could be the last of their kind or the only copy."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-28-2013, 10:50 AM

"Yes, they very well could be. I have yet to go through every single book, but some of the ones I have researched are quite rare. I suppose you could call me a collector. I do partake in auctions when I hear of an old or important book. For example, this book..." He took an old dusty book off the shelf and handed it to Torie. "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. It was my favourite book as a child. This is one of the very first copies ever printed, signed and dated by C.S. Lewis himself."

But enough about my books, I could go on for an eternity talking about every single one. Sit. I believe you wanted to speak with me."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-28-2013, 10:57 AM

Torie nodded and sat down on one of the big green chairs. "Yes, I did." She paused trying to formulate her words. "Kevin and I have been spending a lot of time together and...well...he basically got the crap beat out of him the other day. I could have sworn it was Ryan, Janelle, Mike, and Greg who where there but...that's impossible, right? Anyways, I asked Kevin about it and he said it was just a group of teenagers who came out of the woods. So I figured that I wanted it to be Ryan and my friends so badly that...that's what I saw. But now...Kevin is talking in all of these cryptic sentences saying that they were friends of Alex's....I don't know. It just seems like everyone is hiding something they are too afraid to tell me."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-28-2013, 11:07 AM

"Hm." Dr. Martin paused and thought for a second on how to reply to what Torie had said. "Perhaps you are thinking too much into these so-called cryptic messages. Everything is still heavy in your mind, Victoria. Just like you believe you're seeing visions of your friends in other people's faces, it could be possible Kevin isn't speaking cryptically at all. Perhaps they were simply friends of Alex's from school."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-28-2013, 11:11 AM

"Perhaps you are right." She replied, looking at the floor. "I dont know, tho. There is something in me, nagging me to look closer. Screaming that something isn't right. I keep trying to remember the video but...it always escapes me."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-28-2013, 11:19 AM

"It was very traumatic, your brain has likely shut it out. This is a good thing." Dr. Martin took a sip of his brandy, and then put the glass back on his desk. "Torie, I want you to come and see me on Sunday. I will help you figure out what is causing you to feel that way at that time. I do have some... knowledge to share with you, but I don't think you are quite ready yet. All I can advise you to do right now is to sleep, and perhaps things will become clearer on their own."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-28-2013, 11:21 AM

Torie nodded. "I will be here." She paused. "Can I ask you another question? Why is everyone so...upset with Kevin? I mean, all he is doing is making me feel again."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-28-2013, 11:33 AM

"I can't really answer that for other people, but I assume everyone feels similar to how I feel about Kevin. I believe things are moving too fast considering what you have been through, and also that he is too old to be acting the way he is acting around a young woman like yourself. His job is to keep you company, but it is still a job, and as such he should have some sort of professionalism. I don't have a problem, persay, with you and Kevin being close friends, I am just worried about you getting in to another relationship so quickly."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-28-2013, 11:37 AM

"I just hate how everyone is trying to make my decisions for me without asking me how I feel. I am 17 almost 18 years old. I am not a child and that is how I feel. I can be by myself; I don't need a baby sitter or someone to keep me company. Sometimes peace does so much more than company."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-28-2013, 11:47 AM

"If you would like to be alone, I can tell Alex to leave the cabin, and contact Senator James and tell her that Kevin's company is no longer needed." Dr. Martin replied. "I thought you said you were enjoying Kevin's company, and that it was helping you feel again. If that is the case, then I believe a good decision was made for your benefit."