Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-27-2013, 07:42 PM

"Well, then don't give someone a good reason to beat you up." He replied.
~
Torie pulled back the curtain. "Nope, not here." She replied.

She pulled the toilet seat up. "Not here either. Hmmm....guess she not in here then." She said walking towards the door. She quietly tiptoed over to the vanity and pulled open the doors. "Ahhh! Found you!"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-27-2013, 07:53 PM

Kevin snorted, "There is never a good reason to beat anyone up. You beating Torie, Ryan beating me up... Makes no difference. Both are the actions of idiots."
-
Penny screamed, then burst into laughter and hugged Torie, "You're so good at this game!"

A woman in her late 20s stood in the door frame and folded her arms. "Penny, are you bothering Grandpa's friends again? How many times have I told you not to?" The woman was Bethany, Penny's mother and Stan's daughter. She was a curvier, thicker built woman with shoulder-length dark brown hair and hazel eyes. Her clothes were polished and tailored, and it was amazing she managed to keep them clean looking after two little kids.

"But mommy..." Penny pouted. "She's nice. I wanted to play. I was bored..."

"It's you naptime, Penny. Maybe this girl can come visit you some other time, okay?" Bethany said, kneeling down to Penny's eyes level. She stood back up and said to Torie, "Hi, I'm Bethany. You are here to confide in my father, correct? I don't believe we've met. He doesn't bring home visitors often."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-27-2013, 07:58 PM

"But see, you are on the receiving end of the a.ss kicking. Of course you would say that."
~
Torie stood up, with Penny in her hands. "Victoria Freemon. And yes, I am one of your father's patients. You have a delightful little girl here and I had no problem playing a game with her." She looked at Penny. "Hey, Penny, why don't you go take a nap and, if I am still here when you wake up, I'll play another game with you."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-27-2013, 08:09 PM

"No, I've always thought that physical aggression was for those who, in Ryan's case, lack the intellectual ability to be able to talk through their problems like a civil, mature person, OR, in your case, feels insecure about themselves and their masculinity and decides to show how tough and powerful they are through hitting women or people who are perceived as 'weak'."
-
Penny nodded, "Okay, Victowia." She rushed off in the direction of her bedroom.

"It's nice to meet you, Victoria. My father has nothing but good things to saw about you." Bethany said with a smile. "Not too much detail, of course. Anyway, I should be going after that little monkey of mine... I'm sure we will see each other again."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-27-2013, 08:13 PM

"Actually, I try not to hit women anymore. My sister taught me that. She said, 'it takes a stronger man not to use his fist against a woman'." Alex replied. "And as for Ryan, well, as long as he does not hit her, I am ok with him."
~
Torie smiled. "Nice to meet you as well. Quick question: Where is your father's study? He forgot to mention where that was at."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-27-2013, 08:21 PM

"Once a woman-beater, always a woman-beater. But you are managing to keep your cool fairly well right now. I'm surprised. And Ryan might not hit Torie, but he's going to punch the wrong person one day and end up in jail. I'm not going to press charges, but someone one day will. By that time, maybe she and Ryan will be married with children, and then what? She visits him behind bars? Do you want that for your sister?"
-
Bethany laughed, "My father is old and forgetful. It's directly to the left of the entrance way, where you came into the house. Walk down a small hallway and you'll pass a powder room, but you can see the doors at the end of the hall. It has large wooden french doors and you can see inside is lined with bookshelves. You can't miss it."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-28-2013, 12:25 AM

"Of course I don't want that for her. She deserves better." Alex retorted. "But you seem to miss an entire point. It doesn't matter who Torie or I love, its all about what our parents want. Its about who our parents want us to marry. So, right now, she is happy being something she really isn't. A commoner."
~
Torie nodded. "Thanks! See you later." She replied, walking towards the study. She quickly found it and knocked on the door.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-28-2013, 08:31 AM

Kevin rolled his eyes, "Torie is happy being someone with a heart. Plus, you know nothing about who I am to call me a commoner." He started walking back to his room.
-
"Come in," Stanley called from inside as he poured himself a small glass of brandy. The walls were lined with bookshelves and there was an antique dark wood desk in the middle of the room, as well as a couple of big forest green arm chairs.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-28-2013, 10:17 AM

"And that was why I was calling Ryan a commoner. Not everything is about you Kevin."
~
Torie walked in and was impressed. She immediately walked over to the bookshelves. "Wow...this is...really nice."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-28-2013, 10:33 AM

Kevin muttered something to himself and walked away to his room.
-
Stanley walked over to where Torie was standing, "Thank you. These particular bookshelves were hear when I bought the house. They're original and built directly into the wall back when the house was built in the late 1700s. About half of these books I didn't personally buy, but have been left by previous owners. Some of them are over a hundred years old."