Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#481 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-09-2013, 05:31 PM

Ryan went to say something, but didn't. xD

Ella said, "At least I don't take other people's scraps."

"ELLA. Why-"

"Sorry, I'll admit that was uncalled for. I think I'm going to head home now, I need to lay down. My stomach feels like it's been stung by a thousand bees. Mike, would you like to come with me?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#482 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-09-2013, 05:34 PM

Torie glared at her. "Scraps. Really, is that the best you could come up with? Cause to me, Ryan is not somebody's scraps. He is your loss and my gain." She replied, icily. "Ry, will you please walk with me?" She asked, but sounded more like a command. xD

Mike looked between the girls. "Uh..sure, Ella." He motion for Ryan to leave with Torie.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#483 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-09-2013, 05:37 PM

Ryan pretty much ran over to Torie and started walking away with her. "Please, ignore her." He said to Torie, "She's just stressed out right now."

Ella, laughing maniacally, walked in the opposite direction with Mike.
(#484 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-09-2013, 05:44 PM

"No. I am not going to ignore her. She is being a b*tch right now and I don't give a d@mn if it is because she is stressed cause I am too." She ranted. "And you're not out of the dog house yet either." She added.

Mike was worried. "El, are you ok?" He asked, from a very cautious distance. XD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#485 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-09-2013, 05:47 PM

Ryan swallowed, "Can't everything go back to like it was before this weekend? And I thought you forgave me...?"

Probably for the best. XD "Yes, I'm ok. I ruined my life and my friends hate me, but I'm just peachy."
(#486 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-09-2013, 05:53 PM

She sighed and stopped. "Ryan, I can't forgive you just like that." She snapped her fingers. "You told me that you and Ella were done and I believed you. Then you turn around and kiss her. I get that you didn't mean to but at the same time, where do I stand? Am I just a one minute fling until you can get back together with Ella or do you actually feel something for me?"

Mike sighed. "We don't hate you, Ella. I just want to know what is going on with you and why you did this?"

<3
(#487 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-09-2013, 05:56 PM

"We ARE done. I told you, it was stupid and I felt bad for her. I wanted to comfort her, and I got caught up in that emotion."

"Because I'm jealous, stupid, and highly impulsive." Ella said, simply.
(#488 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-09-2013, 06:00 PM

She looked at him. "Promise me. Because I can forgive you once but I can't forgive you twice nor will I forget."

Mike was confused. "What are you jealous of? And you are not stupid but...yeah, can't argue with the highly impulsive one." He quickly shifted to a safe distance, again.

<3
(#489 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-09-2013, 06:03 PM

Ryan shook his head, "I promise. It won't happen again. But..."

"I'm jealous that Ryan's with Torie. I broke up with him, but it still hurts." Ella sighed.
(#490 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-09-2013, 06:06 PM

"But what? Just be honest with me cause I have had enough lies and other sh.it for one day."

Mike put his arm around her. "But what is there to be jealous of when you have me!" He smirked, trying to make her laugh.

<3