Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-27-2013, 06:55 PM

"I don't have a problem with her falling for you, Kevin. I have a problem with her falling for you while she believes Ryan is dead." He replied. "If this had been a couple weeks ago. I wouldn't have a had a problem, but you are going to end up hurting her because she will have fallen for two guys. She will end up choosing and that will tear her apart all over again because she won't want to hurt either one of you."
~
"Mike has talked to her and so have I, but she does seem to want her space. It was more just a question."
~
Rachel was soon pulling in front of Stanley's house. "Want me to come in, sweetie?"

"No. I'm a big girl, mom. I'm sure that I can walk from the car to the door." Torie replied.

"Ok, I'll be back in a couple hours." Rachel replied.

Torie nodded and was soon knocking on the door.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-27-2013, 07:08 PM

"If it comes to that, I will let her choose Ryan and I won't judge her for doing so." Kevin said with a shrug. "I don't want to hurt her, Alex, but I like her and I want to enjoy my time with her."
-
A little brunette girl in pigtails, no older than 4, opened the door. "HI!" She said with a smile. "Who you?"

Stanley walked up behind the girl, "Penny, this is Victoria, she is a good friend of Grandpa's. How about you go find your mommy and she'll read you a story - I believe it's time for your nap."

"Awe, Gampa..." Penny frowned. "But I wanna play with Victowia. Mommy's busy with Edwin." She ran up and hugged Torie's leg.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-27-2013, 07:13 PM

"Too late for that Kevin." Alex sighed. "She will already be hurt by the time this is over with."
~
Torie picked her up and placed Penny on her hip. "And what do you want to do, Penny?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-27-2013, 07:21 PM

"Whatever, Alex, I don't care what you think of me." He paused. "By the way, where are all these cameras? I feel like it's an invasion of privacy."
-
The chipmunk-cheeked little girl grinned widely and put her arms around Torie. "I wanna play hide and seek!"

Stanley sighed, but didn't want to feel like he was rushing Torie anyway. She had come to talk to him, not the other way around. "Penny is quite the hyper active young girl. She's quite a handful for her Grandpa."

"And mommy. Mommy tells me, CALM DOWN, PENNY! But right now she thinks I'm watching a movie but I'm not! She went to go feed Edwin. Edwin's my baby brother. I hate him." She huffed. "He's why my mommy can't play hide and seek with me. But that's A-OK, Victoria, you can play!"

"One quick game, alright, Penny? Victoria will play one quick game with you."

"I WANNA HIDE. I will win. I know all Gampa's best hiding pwaces." Penny said with a devilish little smile.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-27-2013, 07:32 PM

Alex shrugged. "I don't know. Kinda forgot."
~
Torie smiled at the little girl and set her down, squatting so she was eye level with Penny. "Ok, you go hide and I will come find you." She said, tapping the girl on her nose.

((sorry talking to my sister)))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-27-2013, 07:36 PM

"You forgot... You OBVIOUSLY placed them." Kevin folded his arms.
-
Penny giggled and ran away. She ran up the stairs hid in one of the bathrooms cabinets, under the sink.

Stanley laughed, "I am sorry about my granddaughter. She loves making new friends. I hope you don't mind playing a game with her before we talk."

((Be back soon.... -sighs- I don't want to go, but I'm being told to go to Walmart))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-27-2013, 07:48 PM

Alex shrugged. "Maybe. But I even if I did place them I would not tell you where I did."
~
Torie smiled and watched her run up the stairs. "She is adorable, Stanley. And trust me, I don't mind. Sometimes its nice to enjoy a child's bliss and innocence ."

<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 10-27-2013 at 08:10 PM.
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-27-2013, 08:16 PM

"Why? I'm here to supervise Torie. She doesn't need any extra supervision."
-
"I very much agree with that assessment, Torie. Penelope is my daughter Bethany's child, and I'll tell you she is just like her mother." Stan laughed, "Beth was just as adorable and full of energy as little Penny is. Well, since you're busy with your little game, I will meet you in my study when you're done. It's the room to the left of us right there." He pointed to their left, to a decent sized room right off the foyer entrance. "P.s., She might be hiding in the main bathroom upstairs, under the sink."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-27-2013, 08:33 PM

"Because we feel she does." Alex replied. "Other than that, you don't need to know."
~
Torie nodded. "I will be there in a minute." Torie replied, heading towards the bathroom. "Ready or not, here I come." She shouted, opening the bathroom door. "Hmmm....I wonder if she is in here."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-27-2013, 08:38 PM

He rolled his eyes, "I don't appreciate my life being watched - especially considering it has caused me being beat up for no good reason."
-
Penny giggled and quickly threw her hands over her mouth.