Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-27-2013, 06:40 PM

Alex shrugged. "Better her mom than you. By the way, how are you feeling? I'm sure Ryan's a.ss beating has got to hurt even more by now." He smirked.
~
Janelle came out and smiled. "Hey chickie." She said, hugging her. "What's up?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-27-2013, 06:43 PM

"I'm feeling alright, actually. Your sister is quite the little nurse. She looked after me all day and gave me more than one kiss to make it better." Kevin said with a winked. "She kept me very distracted."
-
Heather smiled and hugged Janelle back, "Not much. How are things with Torie? Good?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-27-2013, 06:49 PM

"I'm sure she did." Alex replied. "So, Kevin, when she does realize that Ryan and her friends are alive, where does that leave you? Because we all know that you are just a rebound guy."
~
"I assume so. God only knows what is going through her mind at the moment. Or what her and Kevin have or have not done."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-27-2013, 06:55 PM

"Hopefully, when she realizes Ryan is a hot-headed aggressive brute for beating me up like he did, she'll decide to stay with me. Eventually, she'll make the right choice. She said she thinks I'm an amazing, adorable, and caring guy."
-
"She's probably just lonely. Maybe I'll try to keep visiting her." Heather shook her head. "Is Ryan here? I thought he'd be going through the film to see what they did all day."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-27-2013, 07:01 PM

"You're lucky that Mike and I were able to stop him from killing you." Alex replied, harshly. "And I doubt she will ever think that about Ryan. She is heads over heels for him. Probably the only two people that could convince her otherwise would be our dad and her mom. Other than that, possibly George but she can be pretty stubborn."
~
Janelle shook her head. "Nope and I'm glad. He is driving himself insane watching her everyday. Hell he's driving us insane doing it." She replied. "I hope he is at his house relaxing or something. Have you talked to Ella recently?"
~
Torie texted Dr. Stanley. Is there anyway we could talk today?

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-27-2013, 07:05 PM

"I'm sure after all the physical damage Ryan has done to me AND you, mixed with the fact that he's from a low income family, I'm sure they would rather she date me than him, so it'll be easy to convince them."
-
Heather shook her head, "I haven't. Not that I'd want to. I don't know if you've noticed, but I kind of hate her."
-
Of course, Torie. Name a time and place, and I will be there.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-27-2013, 07:10 PM

Alex rolled his eyes. "You know, I still have yet to understand why you are infatuated with my sister and not someone your own age. Are girls your age terrified of you or something? Or are they not as easy manipulated?"
~
"Yeah but I am worried about her. And you should be too. She's not exactly in the best frame of mind and that could effect Quinton."
~
Your place, 30 minutes?

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-27-2013, 07:18 PM

"You make me sound like I'm either a loser, a creep, or an @sshole. I'm neither. Age has nothing to do with developing feelings for a person. I WAS with Vivian just a couple nights ago, and she's 21. It's really none of your business, but I like Torie because she's a mature, independent, intelligent and overall amazing and beautiful young woman. She's almost 18, but like I said, age doesn't matter."
-
"How would it effect Kyle? If she disappears after the trial, that'll be even better." Heather paused and said, "I didn't mean that to sound like it did..."
-
122 Petalwood Drive. See you soon, Torie.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-27-2013, 07:32 PM

Alex shook his head. "Well then maybe she will be intelligent enough to stop falling for you."
~
"Yes, but her having his child is one of his key defenses."
~
See you soon.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-27-2013, 07:49 PM

"I don't understand why her falling for me is such a bad thing to you. I'm not a bad person, Alex. I'm unaggressive, I already have a good paying job, my family is decently wealthy, and I make her happy..." Kevin shrugged, "What's your problem? I'm not Ryan?"
-
"Once this trial goes through, it won't be important in the eyes of the law anymore." Heather said. "But haven't any of you spoken to her? You are her friends, aren't you? She and I aren't friends - it's not my job to keep tabs on her."
-
Stanley got ready for Torie's arrival.

His house was a 3-story, redbrick Georgian style home with ivy covering a good chunk of the front brick. The driveway went into a circle in front of the home. There was dark green shutters on the outside of every window, and a very small 'guesthouse' at the side of the main house. The guesthouse was studio style, with no separate bedroom, and many many years ago had been used primarily as a butler's quarters. It was located in an older, well-established classy neighbourhood with mostly retired or mature residents, so it was very quiet and clean.