Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-27-2013, 03:47 PM

Torie sighed. "Fine. Let's go shopping." She muttered, turning around and hugging him.

Rachel smiled. "I will be out in the car when you are ready." She replied, walking out to the car. Once there, she texted David. Victoria and I are going shopping. She is still very upset over finding out that you are her father and that George nor I ever came to visit her here in the states.
~
Torie looked at Kevin. "If this goes horribly wrong, I am blaming you." She said, trying to look angry but a small smile kept slipping out.
~
Janelle, Mike, and Greg walked to Torie's.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-27-2013, 03:53 PM

She'll grow out of it eventually. My plane just landed. You and Victoria have fun shopping.
-
Kevin laughed, "I'm sure it'll be fine. I'll be here when you get back and you can tell me all about it."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-27-2013, 03:56 PM

We shall try to have fun. Miss you.
~
Torie hugged him and then kissed him. "Wish me luck." She replied, grabbing her purse and jacket. "Are you sure you are going to be fine here by yourself?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-27-2013, 03:59 PM

Miss you too.
-
"I'm probably just gonna sleep." Kevin shrugged and smiled, "So I should be okay, as long as your brother and his friends don't come and beat me up again." He joked.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-27-2013, 04:01 PM

Rachel sighed and leaned against the seat.
~
She smiled and chuckled. "Ok, well call me if you need anything." She said, before walking out and getting in the car with her mom.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-27-2013, 04:08 PM

Kevin waved goodbye and then DIDN'T return to his room. Instead, he started hunting through the house for cameras, determined to find them and get rid of them. He hated being spied on. He was mumbling to himself, "Stupid teenagers think they can spy on me. I'm not going to f*cking hurt her. Torie's fine here. With me. If you want to know how she's doing, all you have to do is ask. This is an invasion of privacy."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-27-2013, 04:12 PM

Greg's camera's weren't any bigger than two fingers put together, so they were easily concealable. Especially with all of the fake plants in the house.
~
Torie and her mom just went shopping.
~
Alex started to head towards the cabin.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-27-2013, 04:19 PM

In the room Kevin was staying in, he trashed the room looking for the cameras. He flipped the bed, opened up all the dresser drawers, looked through everything and still couldn't find them. He also thoughly checked Torie's room, but also found nothing. He started to clean Torie's room back up, incredibly frustrated.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-27-2013, 04:30 PM

Alex came walking in the front door. "Kevin. Torie, I'm back." He yelled, dropping his backpack at the door.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-27-2013, 04:34 PM

Kevin quickly finished fixing the room up so it didn't look too rummaged through and walked downstairs. "Alex. Torie's not home - she went shopping with her mom." He said, rather coldly. He didn't see any reason to act civilly toward Alex while they were alone.
-
Heather went over to Torie's after stopping by her house. Her parents had finally let her have her car back, so she had drove to Torie's. She walked in the front door and yelled, "Hey, it's Heather."