Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-27-2013, 02:06 PM

Torie smiled. "Well, then it was possibly some kids that Alex knew from school then. I know some of his friends from there." She replied, obviously trying to keep her reality from imploding.
~
Cole looked at her. "And that is where you are wrong, Heather. I loved her, but why am I going to cry or become upset over something that cannot be changed. She changed and so did I. Apparently we both changed into someone neither of us could be with."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-27-2013, 02:11 PM

Kevin knew he couldn't flat out tell her the truth, so he just nodded. "Yeah, maybe... They beat me up because I kissed you."
-
"Janelle didn't change, you did. You became a total douchebag."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-27-2013, 02:17 PM

She laughed. "Probably on Alex's insistence, too." She shook her head. "I know he is my older brother and all that now but...I can take of myself. Besides, I know you would never purposely hurt me." She replied, kissing him tenderly on the cheek.
~
"And she became too stubborn for her own good." Cole replied. "She will end up just like Torie; getting shipped off into the Program."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-27-2013, 02:23 PM

Kevin sighed and laid down in the bed, looking at the ceiling. He mumbled, "Yeah... Never purposely."
-
"Once upon a time you had been willing to take that risk. We all did. Then you chickened out, things got too real for you to handle." Heather rolled her eyes. "But just so you know, Torie's out of the Program now. Unfortunately, she thinks you, Greg, Janelle, Mike, Ella, and Ryan are all dead, so the resistance is on a bit of a hold."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-27-2013, 02:28 PM

"Want me to stay in here for a bit? Or did you want to a nap or something?" She asked, uncertainly.
~
Cole looked over at her. "Well...that's disturbing. And why aren't you guys attacking? They hurt Torie. Use that to sway public opinion." He replied, in a 'duh' tone.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-27-2013, 02:34 PM

"I... Well, I..." Kevin stammered. He wanted to say that he wanted her to stay and cuddle with him, but he wasn't sure that was for the best at the moment, with him once again feeling somewhat rejected. "You can do whatever you want, I guess. If you want to stay you can, but if you'd rather leave..."
-
"For someone who doesn't want to be a part of the resistance, you sure sound like you care about what we plan." Heather said. "But our morale is low, and everyone is busy thinking about other things. We're not as tight of a group as we used to be."

((Gotta go. I'll be back on in a couple hours.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-27-2013, 02:48 PM

Torie was about to answer when there was a knock at the front door. "Be right back." She mumbled, getting up and answering the door.

Rachel stood there. "Hello, darling." She said, smiling.

Torie opened the door a little more for her mom to come in. "Hey mom. What are you doing here?" She asked, looking to see if one of her fathers was going to come in as well.

"Well, I realized dinner was a little awkward and I thought we could go shopping. We have had any mother/daughter time in a while." She replied.

"Well, considering that you shipped me off to America and never looked back nor came to see me, well, how could we have any mother/daughter time." Torie replied bitterly.

Rachel sighed and sat down on the couch. "Victoria, I know in the past I have not been the best of mothers, but I want to change now. I want to be in your life."

Torie folded her arms and leaned against the doorway.

Rachel chuckled. "You looked so much like your father."

"Which one? The one who raised me or the sperm donor?" She replied.

"Victoria." Rachel snapped. "What the hell is wrong with you? Ever since I came here along with David, you have done nothing but give us an attitude."

"Sorry if I am not that perfect child you sent over here." She replied, years of pain and sadness swelling up in her. "Do you know how many times I cried myself to sleep wanting you and Dad? Or how many times people would ask me if Kiki was my mom and I had to say no, this is my servant. Do you know much that hurts after a while. I never expected to see you until I went off to college or maybe when I got married. You never seemed to want anything to do with me these past 4 years."

Rachel wiped tears off her face. "Victoria, sweetie, I'm sorry. Kiki....she never even mentioned that you were having issues with this."

"She shouldn't have to, Mom. I'm your daughter. You should want to see me." Torie said, crying by now.
~
"And why is that?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-27-2013, 03:15 PM

Kevin heard the arguing and crying and went to see what was wrong. He stood behind Torie and put his hands on her shoulders. "Shh. Don't cry." He said caringly.
-
"Well, Mike, Greg, and Janelle are still close. Ella is busy with the baby and she hasn't spoken to anyone in days. Ryan is too concerned with Torie getting too close with the guy who is superving her right now. Alex is trying to deal with finding out Torie is his sister, and as for me... I still dont have everyone's trust."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-27-2013, 03:26 PM

((brb have to play ball with the dog))

Torie and Rachel just stared at each other.

"Victoria, I don't know what else I can say. I am trying to become a better mom. I know that I have been in your life and I have missed out on so much. I don't want to miss out on the rest of your life and neither does David."

"Don't even try and go there. I don't want nor need David in my life. He isn't my father and now my real father hates me. Because of you two."

"No, your so called father can't stand the fact that his little girl is a woman. He wants to keep you as a child. Victoria, you have grown up too fast and both of us are at fault for that. We just want our daughter back." Rachel replied.

Torie shook her head. "Its going to take a lot more than just you pleading for me to come back into your life. I have been just fine without you in mine."
~
Cole stared at her and then started to laugh. "Wow...that's...just wow." He replied, unsure how to respond to the that.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-27-2013, 03:37 PM

Kevin looked at Rachel and then at Torie. He gave Torie a hug and said, "I know you're mad at her, but you should go out shopping together. Things aren't going to get any better between you two if you don't try to make things right and give her another chance."
-
"The Alex-Torie brother-sister thing? Yeah, it's probably the funniest thing I've heard since Ella found out she was having two babies with two different dads. Luckily, this time, this doesn't involve myself or Quinton." Heather replied. "But yeah... I wish everyone got along like they did before, but it seems like Torie was holding everyone together and now with her gone it's been challenging."

The school bell to end the day rang.

Ella grabbed her things and headed home alone. Tomorrow was the day of Quinton's trial, and she was not looking forward to it. She considered texting Mike and telling him to go ahead with the bribery plan.

Ryan went home after school today. Not to get away from everyone, but because he had simply forgotten. He didn't think at all about the hidden cameras, or Kevin, or any of his friends. He just thought about going home and having a quiet dinner with his family.