Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-26-2013, 06:24 PM

Torie pulled back. "Be careful. You don't need to injury yourself more than you already are." She said, running her fingers gently up and down his spine.
~
Cole looked over at her. "Yes. I believe she made that quite clear at the meeting that we were through."

((g2g soon. Haunted housing with fam tonight. Will be on late late tonight and then in the afternoon tomorrow))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-26-2013, 06:30 PM

'I'm not going to injure myself." Kevin said, his tone more direct than usual. He ran his hands through her hair and grinned, "Shelly would be p*ssed if she found out that I was watching you this... closely. Torie, I really do like you. I... I have to hold myself back."
-
Heather smirked, "Then I guess I can tell you now that I slept with Janelle while you were dating."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-26-2013, 06:33 PM

Torie bit her lip. "I like you, too, Kev...but I am not ready to go as far as you want to." She replied honestly.
~
Cole rolled his eyes. "So you two had a little tea party and sleep over. Thanks for telling me." He replied, not getting the inclination.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-26-2013, 06:39 PM

Kevin turned red and pulled back, "Yeah, I... maybe I should go to my room. I understand why you feel that way. But..." If only you knew Ryan kicked my ass, I wonder how you'd react. Would you be mad at me, or him?
-

"No, after I fought with Ella and left with Janelle... we went to my hotel room and, well, like I said a while ago, Janelle and I are really close. I had se'x with her, Cole."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-26-2013, 07:34 PM

Torie looked away, feeling guilty for not giving him what he wanted. "You don't have to..." She mumbled.
~
Cole laughed at her. "No, you two didn't." He replied. "In order to have sex, one party must have a d*ck. And I know Janelle doesn't and, well, frankly Heather, I don't think Quinton swings that way. Tho, I could be mistaken."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-26-2013, 07:40 PM

"No, no, you're right." Kevin stood up and shook his head. "I'm trying to take things too far too fast. I'm only supposed to be here to watch and make sure you don't do anything stupid."
-
"Well that sounds quite homophobic, Cole." Heather rolled her eyes. "There's more than one way to be intimate, and Janelle and I were together whether you want to believe it or not."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-27-2013, 01:06 AM

She sat up. "Need any help to your room?"
~
Cole shrugged. "How would Quinton feel about you cheating?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-27-2013, 01:35 AM

Kevin took Torie's hand, "If you're offering."
-
"With another woman? Frankly, I doubt he'd care, but it doesn't matter since he's in jail and won't find out anyway." Heather responded. "But you know Quinton - he'd probably just tell me that he wished he was there or something along those lines."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-27-2013, 09:42 AM

Torie nodded and helped him to his room.
~
Cole rolled his eyes and went back to his book.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-27-2013, 11:10 AM

Kevin sat down on the bed and pulled Torie to sit on the bed with him. "Torie, remember when I said that some random teenagers beat me up? They weren't exactly random. I can't really tell you too much, but you know all the people that were there. I can tell you one of them was Alex, but I can't tell you the rest. He's the one who stopped me from going on my date, by blocking my car in with his, and then... then I got beat."
-
"Wow, so that's all your reaction? I guess you never liked Janelle after all. Shame, she really liked you Cole. You're more of an @sshole than I thought."