Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-26-2013, 02:43 AM

Torie felt chills go down her spine. "You can ask me a question." She whispered, almost trance like due to how amazing his massage was feeling. She could just feel her muscles relaxing, the tension slowly working itself out.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-26-2013, 02:46 AM

"There's so many questions I want to ask you, but I don't want to upset you again." Kevin admitted. "Uh, well, maybe I'll try something easy. What was it like growing up rich?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-26-2013, 02:53 AM

"It was nice, I guess. Mom and Dad both grew up in rich families, so I never had to do chores or really have any responsibilities except school." She replied. "I was able to do whatever I wanted and basically could do no wrong. I was in dance classes, horseback riding, fencing...you name it, I was probably in it. I had help whenever I needed it but...it was lonely, too. I went to a prep school, so most of my friends where also rich and, oh my god, you think drama is bad in a public high school. It was crazy at my prep school. Especially when you start throwing around rich daddies." She laughed. "But, I like it better here. Its more sincere and not nearly the amount of bullsh*t."

She turned to face him. "Ask me whatever you want. I can always say no to the question."

((ok, last post. Night!))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-26-2013, 02:59 AM

"It was your turn to ask, but I guess you can ask two after this one. Would you ever be interested in a guy like me, if one day you got over Ryan, or am I too old for you? Not only too old, but comparing myself to... I just don't know if I'm necessarily your type, but... But maybe I could help you get over him and-"

Kevin paused and shook his head, "God d@mn, I ask such awful and emotionally loaded questions. I'm sorry, feel free not to answer, it's stupid. Go ahead and ask your question to me."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-26-2013, 12:48 PM

Torie took a deep breath and turned to him. "First of all, I don't exactly have a type, or if I do, I don't know what it is. Kevin, you are an amazing guy yourself. You are gentle, caring, and so self conscious that its adorable. You have dreams and hopes that are ambitious but realistic. So, yes, maybe one day, sooner or later, I could fall 'for your type' because love doesn't know about age." She replied.

"Besides, do I look like a girl who gives a da.mn what anybody thinks of her." She added, brushing some hair off his face and then tracing his jaw line with her finger.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-26-2013, 02:37 PM

"No, you don't." Kevin blushed, but pulled away from Torie. He was starting to feel somewhat guilty now for not telling her Ryan was alive. "We'll do one more question, and then we'll play Monopoly or something. Truth."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-26-2013, 02:41 PM

"Ok...What is the biggest secret you have?" She asked.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-26-2013, 02:45 PM

That your boyfriend is alive, saw me kiss you on the hidden cameras, and then beat me up for being a douchebag trying to steal you from him. Kevin thought harshly to himself.

"Um, I don't have a lot of secrets. I stole something once when I was a kid." Kevin lied - he had never stolen anything before, he just had to come up with something and it was the first thing he thought of.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-26-2013, 02:46 PM

"What did you steal? Some girl's heart?" She asked, smiling.

((brb shower))

<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 10-26-2013 at 02:48 PM.
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-26-2013, 03:22 PM

Kevin couldn't help but laugh. "I've stole a couple of those, but that wasn't what I was thinking about. I stole a chocolate bar when I was 6, and I never got caught. I felt guilty for years after that - even though it was only a $1 chocolate bar. I really don't have other secrets. I try to be pretty honest about things."