Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-26-2013, 01:59 AM

Torie gave a sad small smile and looked at the floor. "Because he loved me for me. He didn't care how much money I had or who my parents were. He didn't care what favors my father's last name could give or how close my blood line was to the royal family. He loved this girl named Victoria because of who she was. Every time he came into a room, it was like my heart grew wings and was trying to escape my chest. I would get these butterflies in my stomach and feel...like I could take the world by storm. He was...so sweet, caring, and wanted nothing more than to make me happy. He wasn't afraid to protect me no matter how bad he got hurt.....He loved me." She replied, pushing back tears. "He tried so hard in the Program not to forget me that he scr*wed up his memory. Everyone only ever saw him as a brute or aggressive but he was so much more than that. He was intelligent and sweet, tender and fierce...." Her voice trailed off as tears slid down her face.

"Do you want tea? Cause I want tea." She said, quickly getting up and walking into the kitchen.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-26-2013, 02:04 AM

"I didn't mean to make you cry, Torie... The question just came to my mind and I had to ask." Kevin sighed, "Yeah, I'll have some tea."

He knew Torie really loved Ryan, but he still wanted to convince her to change her mind. Kevin didn't know what to do or say to change it, though. "I'll go truth as well, since his is starting to become a 'tell me about yourself' moment."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-26-2013, 02:08 AM

She started the kettle and pulled out chamomile tea. "How did you come to work for Shelly?" She asked, hiding out in the kitchen. She grabbed some paper towels and began to wipe her eyes.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-26-2013, 02:16 AM

"When I was a kid, I wanted to be President. I took Political Science in University. I had a work placement in my course, and I had gotten the job then with Shelly and continued it after school. I wouldn't say I'm an assistant... She asks for my input on many of her decisions, I don't just got get her coffee or answer her mail like a regular assistant does." Kevin shrugged, "It's not a fancy story or anything - unsurprisingly, really, as 99.9% or my life isn't anything fancy or special. Your turn."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-26-2013, 02:20 AM

"Dare." She replied, pouring the hot water over the tea.

((going to be going to bed soon))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-26-2013, 02:22 AM

((Me too. ))

"I dare you to come over here and let me give you a massage to make up for my stupid question before."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-26-2013, 02:25 AM

She chuckled. "Ok, but let me wait till the tea is done." She replied, having less than a minute before it would be done. Once it had seeped long enough, she took out the tea bags and brought the tea over into the living room. She sat down next to him, putting her tea on the coffee table and handing his to him."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-26-2013, 02:28 AM

Kevin turned to face her back and began massaging her shoulders. "You may as well go ahead and ask me another truth question. I can answer and massage you at the same time. Ask me whatever. Take your best shot."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-26-2013, 02:33 AM

She thought for a moment. "If you could choose anywhere in the world to go, where would it be and why?" She asked, closing her eyes.

((one more post and then im crashing.))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-26-2013, 02:38 AM

"There's no where I'd rather be other than right here right now, Torie." Kevin whispered, taking directly into her ear. "But if I was forced to go somewhere, I guess I would want to go someplace totally different than Western culture - somewhere like Japan. Because I've already been to every English speaking country. Ask me another question - unless you'd rather I ask you one."