Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-26-2013, 01:01 AM

"Dare." She replied, getting up and putting her empty bowel in the sink. She quickly started to clean that and the pan she used.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-26-2013, 01:04 AM

"Dare... Hm." Kevin thought for a moment and then asked, "What exactly are the rules of this game? What's off limits?"

Ryan was coming back into the living room after eating breakfast. He didn't bother looking at the screen - in fact, he forgot it was there. "Mike, Janelle, Greg... You guys almost ready for school?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-26-2013, 01:18 AM

((sorry mom called))

"Oh...um....How about you dare me and I will tell you if its ok." She replied, not really sure what she would be willing to do and not do.
~
Greg nodded. "Yep just doing a few last checks on the laptop."

Janelle started to stack plates while Mike grabbed back packs. "When do you come back to regular highschool?" He asked.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-26-2013, 01:20 AM

Kevin had been hoping for a more willing tone. He decided to say, "I dare you to kiss me?"
-
"It depends on when they think I'm ready. Should be next week." Ryan said with a shrug.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-26-2013, 01:24 AM

Torie leaned in and kissed him gently on the lips.
~
Greg quickly muted the computer and closed it down.

Janelle glanced up but didn't say a word at how fast he clicked out of everything.

Mike nodded. "Well, it will be good to have you back at school."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-26-2013, 01:27 AM

Kevin blushed and smiled, "Alright, I'm going to pick Truth for my next one."
-
"Yeah. I can't wait to be back." Ryan did notice Greg quickly shutting the computer down, "In a rush, Greg?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-26-2013, 01:31 AM

"What do you think of the Program?" She asked, curious. She leaned back and put her feet up on the couch.
~
Greg shrugged. "Sorta. If we don't get moving soon, we could be late." He replied, grabbing his bag from Mike. "Janie, you ready?"

"Yep." She replied, grabbing her own bag and purse. "See you after school, Ry?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-26-2013, 01:38 AM

"I think it's unfortunate and that, although I think it's sometime effective, there are other ways of dealing with it - but then again, it isn't always effective... I mean, look at my face. That jerk didn't learn squat at The Program." He paused and tried to explain, "I mean, I'm guessing the teenager who attacked me had to have been in The Program before for violence. This didn't seem like a first strike."
-
Ryan nodded, gathering his own stuff, and then he went to school
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-26-2013, 01:42 AM

Torie rubbed his arm. "I'm sure the jerk will eventually learn his lesson. I'm just sorry that I didn't come out and help you." She replied, scooting closer to him. "And Truth."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-26-2013, 01:47 AM

"Why did you love Ryan so much?" Kevin blurted out. Talking about that 'jerk' Ryan learning his lesson, Torie's attraction to him was the first thing that came to mind.