Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-26-2013, 12:10 AM

Rachel smiled, placing one hand on his cheek. "I know, David." She whispered tenderly. "Mary and I are nothing alike. For one, she is a weak woman and two, she never captured your heart." She added before tenderly kissing him.
~
Torie laughed. "You mean I can't make you do, like...25 jumping jacks." She teased, walking into the kitchen and pulling out some eggs.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-26-2013, 12:15 AM

David smiled and then pulled back, looking at the time. "I must leave now. I have to catch my flight."
-
Kevin laughed back, "Is that a dare?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-26-2013, 12:20 AM

Rachel sighed. "Alright, I will keep you updated on Victoria's progress." She replied, getting up and grabbing one of his bags. She really, REALLY didn't want him to go but knew better than to try and stop him.
~
"No! It was a joke." She replied, chuckling. "There is no way you could do 25 jumping jacks with as sore as you are."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-26-2013, 12:26 AM

"Yes, please do." David grabbed his two other bags and started walking out to the limo. He wanted Rachel to come with him, but he knew she wouldn't want to leave her daughter at a time like this - Hell, David hardly wanted to leave Torie at a time like this, but he had made these plans before he found out she was his daughter and David didn't like cancelling plans.
-
"I can try." Kevin stood up and counted as he did very half-@ssed jumping jacks, "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6..." He stopped and sat back down, "Okay, you were right. I can't manage 25. So, what's my real dare then?"

((Brb, 10 minutes. Hopefully you'll still be on. =( ))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-26-2013, 12:35 AM

Rachel followed him out to the limo in silence.
~
Torie tried not to laugh as she watched him attempt jumping jacks. "Kev, don't hurt yourself more than those teenagers already did." She said, sitting down next to him with a bowel of scrambled eggs. "And I dare you to....say the first thing that comes to your mind."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-26-2013, 12:47 AM

I want to kiss you - and more, Torie. You're so sexy. I wish I was you you instead of Vivian last night. And your boyfriend's a violent @sshole, I wish you were with me instead. I wish you just got over Ryan already. Were the first things that came to Kevin's mind. He paused, trying to think of anything else to say. "Um, is that really a dare? It sounds more like a truth to me."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-26-2013, 12:50 AM

"Possibly. But how often do people speak the truth unless they are forced." She replied. "Besides, I really don't know what kind of dare to give you that doesn't involve moment."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-26-2013, 12:52 AM

Kevin blushed, "Well, um, I dunno. The first thing that comes to mind is basically that you're a very nice person, Torie." He replied, of course far toned down from anything he was really thinking.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-26-2013, 12:55 AM

Torie blushed. "I'm not always nice. I do have my moments." She quietly replied. "But thank you. Your turn." She added.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-26-2013, 12:58 AM

Kevin was glad to get away without saying too much specific. He asked Torie, "Truth or Dare?"