Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-24-2013, 06:45 PM

Alex left Torie a note and then went to school.
~
Rachel has several drunk texts from her husband. She laid in the bed and didn't bother to read them. "You never told me what you had to do in Washington."
~
Janelle, Mike, and Greg were all up eating breakfast.
~
Torie was still asleep.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-24-2013, 06:55 PM

Ryan came down and joined them. "Good morning - how's Torie? Any news?"
-
"I have to go do business." David said. "Go do a walkthrough in some buildings, and also have to go see a friend."
-
Kevin struggled to put on his robe and walk into the living room.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-24-2013, 06:57 PM

Greg shook his head. "Nope, she is still sleeping." He replied, showing him the computer.
~
"A friend? What kind of friend?" She asked, with a hint of jealousy.
~
Torie started to stir in the bed.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-24-2013, 07:05 PM

Ryan looked at the computer and sighed, relieved. "I was worried that they'd be in the same bed."
-
David laughed, "Oh, Rachel, not a friend like you.. A friend like Dr. Amon."
-
Kevin watched TV. He was surprised Torie was still sleeping, but understood she had a tough day the previous night and that she probably wanted to sleep it off.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-24-2013, 07:08 PM

Janelle nodded. "Hey, everything will be ok, Ry." She said. "Why don't you go have Frankie make you something to eat."
~
"Oooo...sounds dangerous." She said, with a twinkle in her eye.
~
Torie sighed and got up, not really wanting to. She threw some pants on and walked down to the living room. "Morning." She said, when she saw Kevin. "Have you had anything to eat yet?" She asked.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-24-2013, 07:16 PM

Ryan nodded and went to have Frankie make him breakfast.
-
David smirked, "Oh, it will be dangerous for him, not so much for me. Like Amon, he blatantly defied me. The fact that I have to go to Washington anyway is a wonderful coincidence. Unfortunately, I won't be taking you with me - I'm sure George wouldn't let me, and you should be with Torie at a time like this. How is George? He try to call?"
-
"I could barely make it to the living room, so no... I haven't. I feel worse than yesterday. Swollen, bruised, two black eyes..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-24-2013, 07:21 PM

Janelle looked at screen. "Follow her."

Greg nodded and started to switch camera angles.
~
"Frankly, I do not care what George wants." Rachel spat. "And he sent me several drunk texts but I'm not going to bother. I figured I would see if Victoria would want to go shopping. Might as well use his money."
~
Torie walked into the kitchen and grabbed the pain medicine. She also go him a cup of water. She came over and sat down next to him. "Here. Take this." She said, handing him the pain meds and glass.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-24-2013, 07:25 PM

"Why don't you divorce him? Do you have a prenup?"
-
Kevin took the pill and struggled to swallow the pill. "How'd you sleep? I slept okay - all things considered. I think it was that kiss. He laughed.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-24-2013, 07:29 PM

"There is only one man I would leave my husband for." She replied. "If I left George, would you leave Mary?"
~
"Well enough." She replied, smiling. "Why don't I make us some breakfast? What do you feel like?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-24-2013, 07:34 PM

"I would leave Mary." David said, kissing her softly. "However, she would receive half my money."
-
"Mmm. Maybe just some oatmeal." Kevin shrugged, "Something easy to get down. Is Jakob coming by today?"