Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-24-2013, 01:32 AM

Mike nodded. "That might be a good idea." He replied, standing up and patting his friend on the back.
~
Torie tried to hide a smirk at him blushing. "Kev, when she came out with sex hair, it was pretty obvious. You peppermint again or chamomile to help you relax?"
~
Alex was soon walking into the house.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-24-2013, 01:37 AM

Ryan just walked away without another word and went to bed.
-
"I'll try the Chamomile this time." Kevin said, also blushing. "My hair is probably a mess too - And like I said, she was my date for tonight before I got my @ss kicked, and even our last two dates she's been pushing for me to go home with her... She doesn't live here, or anything, so it's just a fling." He laughed and winked, "So if you're jealous, don't be."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-24-2013, 01:44 AM

Mike followed his lead and crashed in his own room.
~
She leaned into his ear. "And what do I have to be jealous of?" She whispered softly. She stood back up and smiled. "I will go get you that tea now." She added, before walking out of the room and bumping into Alex. She closed the door to Kevin's room. "Alex, back already?" She asked, surprised.

"Well, after your exit, there was no reason to stay." He said, handing her a box. "Here is the salad you ordered."

"Oh, thanks. Sorry about that. I just couldn't stand to see them all fight." She replied, taking the food and putting it in the fridge. She started the kettle back up.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-24-2013, 01:50 AM

Kevin sighed happily when she left, her words echoing in his head. He didn't know what she meant by that, but considering she leaned in and whispered it gave him goosebumps. Getting beaten up did nothing to deter him from persuing Torie.
-
When Ryan got to his room, he had difficulty getting to sleep.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-24-2013, 01:56 AM

Alex hugged her. "Hey, you ok?" He asked, concerned.

Torie sighed. "Yeah. It was just hard looking at Dad and knowing that I wasn't his. Knowing that deep down, I am not his baby girl." She replied, pulling away to pour the water onto the tea.

"Torie, you will always be his daughter. He raised you and to him, you are still his. Did you not see how proud he was of you for starting the resistance?" Alex replied.

She smiled. "Yeah, I did but..." Her smile faded. "Its just not the same. I have to take this to Kevin."

Alex opened his mouth to protest but she stopped him. "Don't even start. Not in the mood." She replied before walking back into Kevin's room. "Here you go." She said, handing the cup to him.
~
Alex sighed and went up to his own room.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-24-2013, 02:01 AM

"Thanks." He grinned and sat up, the blankets still covering below his waist but just barely. He took a sip of the tea and said, "It's delicious, Tor. Maybe even better than the peppermint. It means a lot to me that you're taking care of me. I am being paid here to look after you, and yet here you are sitting at my bedside and making me tea. Not like I really need to be getting paid to be here - but don't tell Shelley that." He chuckled.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-24-2013, 02:03 AM

She walked over to the other side of the bed and crawled onto the bed. She propped one of the pillows up leaned against the headboard. "No problem." She shrugged. She paused for a second, like she was contemplating something. "...Do you mind if I ask what happened?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-24-2013, 02:16 AM

"Oh, I, uh." Kevin scratched his head and thought for a moment. "I got jumped by some teenagers. Just some random kids walking through the woods decided it would be funny or something, I guess."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-24-2013, 02:21 AM

"Oh..." She said, almost sounding disappointed. It definitely wasn't the answer she was expecting but it would make sense. She had seen a group of teenagers outside the house...and in her current state she had wanted them to be her friends. Right?

"Well, good thing they knew when to stop." She said, moving some hair off his face.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-24-2013, 02:25 AM

"Yeah, well, the one who actually did the beating up probably would have killed me if his friends hadn't held him back." Kevin said. "And why'd you sound disappointed? Thought it would be something cooler than beaten up by teenagers?" He joked.