Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-24-2013, 12:27 AM

Rachel nodded. "Come on, Alexander. After the limo drops us off, we will have them take you to the cabin."

Alex nodded and walked out to the limo.

Rachel stood up and stared at her husband. "Good night, George." She replied, walking away.

"Rachel wait." He said, but she didn't bother to turn around. He sighed.
~
"Hey, we are trying but its hard for us too. Watching Torie break down like she is and not being able to comfort her is hard." Janelle replied. "And she suddenly showed up here. We didn't exactly have time to go hide."

"Maybe you should also talk to Ryan. He has been having a harder time with then than the rest of us."
~
Torie gave a small smile back, somewhat hurt that Kevin was into this girl. Torie handed her the medication and a glass of water. "Just let him know that I am home for me, please."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-24-2013, 12:41 AM

Once Rachel and Alex left, David turned to George and smirked, "I'm being intimate with Rachel tonight, George - and I have been for the last few days. Do I care what you think of me, my business or my parenting? No, I don't, because I'm sleeping with your wife."
-
"I don't think he wants to talk much now, so I'll come by again tomorrow."
-
"Sure thing, Victoria." She took the medication and the water to Kevin. "Here you go. By the way, Torie's back."

Kevin sat up and took the pill. "Torie's back? Already? Is she going to come see me?"

"I don't know." Vivian shrugged. "Would you like to cuddle?"

"No..." Kevin said, trying to get out of bed. "I want to go say hi to Torie."

Vivian did not look amused by this, "Lay back down. So, you have se'x with me and then you're going to go crawling back to this girl who doesn't even like you? I'm only here for one more day, you know, this'll be the only time we see each other unless you ever visit London."

Kevin sighed and laid back down. Vivian's right. Torie doesn't like you in that way, so may as well stay in bed with Vivian until Torie comes to say hello.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-24-2013, 12:48 AM

George tightened his jaw, again. "Well, if I start to see any mysterious bruises or if she has an 'accident', at least I will be able to point the police in the right direction." He replied.
~
Janelle nodded. "Sure thing. Anything else, Doc?"
~
Torie didn't want to interrupt his time with Vivian, so she headed up to her room after making herself some tea. She str*pped out of her dress and into lounge pants and a t-shirt. She grabbed a thick blanket and then walked out onto the deck and into the starry night.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-24-2013, 12:53 AM

"Have a good night alone, George." David said with a dark grin as he left the restaurant and joined the others in the limo.
-
"Nope, that would be all. Please, try to be more careful with the whole Torie thing, yeah?"
-
After a short time cuddling together, Kevin abruptly asked, "Can you go get Torie for me? I want to ask her about her dinner..."

Vivian rolled her eyes, got out of the bed, and soon found Torie outside. "Victoria, Kevin is dying to talk to you."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-24-2013, 01:00 AM

George paid for the bill and got his dinner to go as well. He then went back to his hotel.
~
"Will do, Doc." Janelle said, yawning. "Well, I am going upstairs and to bed. I will see you all in the morning." She said, leaving for her room.

Greg started to shut down his laptop. "I think I am going to do the same." He added.

Mike stood up. "I am going to go check on Ryan. Night doc." He said, walking into the game room.
~
The limo driver took them to Rachel and David's hotel. Rachel got out and then grabbed the dinner. She smiled at David.

Alex waited in the car.
~
Torie nodded. "Thanks." She said, standing up. "You are free to leave whenever you want." She added, before walking out of the room and downstairs. She knocked on Kevin's door and then opened it, walking in. "Hey, how are you feeling?" She asked, standing next to him.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-24-2013, 01:04 AM

Ryan wasn't playing video games, but pacing the length of the room.
-
David got out and went up to his hotel room with Rachel.

The limo driver drove Alex back to the cabin.
-
Vivian sighed and left.

Kevin was completely naked under the blankets, since he had been too sore to change after being with Vivian. He smiled at Torie, "Better now that you're back."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-24-2013, 01:09 AM

Mike looked at him. "You are going to drive yourself nuts if you keep thinking about it." He said, sitting on the couch.
~
Rachel opened up the door to the room and went inside, placing her suitcase in the same spot as before. "Home sweet home." She said, dropping the food on a nearby table and wrapping her arms around David.
~
Torie gave a small smile back. "Seems like you had a pretty good night. Guess the pain is mostly gone." She replied.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-24-2013, 01:13 AM

"Oh, thanks, Mike, I guess I just won't think about it then." Ryan said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes, "I obviously want to stop thinking about it, but can't."
-
David smiled, "Yes, and all because your husband is an @sshole."
-
Kevin raised a brow, "What do you mean? With Vivian? Oh, we just... we just talked." He lied. "She was the girl I was going to go on a date with earlier, actually, so we had a good laugh about that. And no, I wouldn't say mostly. Partially, maybe."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-24-2013, 01:21 AM

Mike sighed. "Dude, can you do something to stop it that won't end up hurting your girlfriend?"
~
She smiled back and kissed him, deep and passionately.
~
Torie rolled her eyes, annoyed by the fact he was lying to her. "Kevin, I'm not an idiot. Please don't treat me like one." She replied, with a hint of bitterness. "Do you need anything? Something to drink? Eat? Clothes?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-24-2013, 01:25 AM

"Maybe if I go to bed I'll wake up and not be as angry..." Ryan muttered.
-
Kevin blushed and pulled the blankets up to cover the exposed part of his chest. "I'm sorry, I didn't think you were an idiot, I just didn't feel it necessary to tell you. I could use a cup of your amazing tea, and as for my clothes, forget it 'cuz I'm too sore to bend over and dress myself."