Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-23-2013, 11:57 PM

"I was going to say that Victoria is talking. She has a therapist and-"

"Probably a Program appointed one." George interjected.

"No, actually. Its one that my daughter hired to help with the resistance." Rachel snapped. "But she is talking, George. Maybe not us but can you blame her. This is the first time either of us have seen her in four years."

Torie walked back and stood at the head of the table. "If all you guys are going to do is fight, then I'm leaving. I didn't come to dinner to listen to you adults fight like children."
~
Janelle sighed. "Kevin kissed Torie and-we might as well just show you. Greg?"

"Yeah, yeah...I know." He replied, getting off the couch and going over to his laptop. He quickly searched for the clip and then pulled it up on the TV. He pressed play.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-24-2013, 12:13 AM

David said nothing, and took another sip of his wine.
-
Dr. Martin shook his head. "That's certainly a... development. I did tell him to stay away, Ryan, but this might actually be a good thing."

"Are you CRAZY? A good thing?" Ryan folded his arms, "Doc, I have to respectfully disagree. Torie's my girlfriend and-"

"I don't necessarily mean the kissing, but for them to become so close. It may help Torie get her mind off of things, and it explains why she hasn't done much talking to me. She's been talking to Kevin, and she appears to trust him very much."

Ryan shook his head, "I don't care, I don't want them that close. She should talk to you, not him."

"Look, watch her, Ryan." Dr. Martin motioned for Greg to rewind to a few minutes before the kiss. "She doesn't look defeated, or lost, or alone. She looks happy."

"NO." Ryan yelled. "He's flirting with her and taking advantage of her emotional state and-"

"And she enjoys his company, Ryan." Stanley interrupted him.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-24-2013, 12:25 AM

Rachel smiled. "Victoria, we are not fighting. Just merely having a discussion." She replied.

"Well, then I am not leaving. I am merely walking out the door and not coming back." Torie replied, grabbing her purse.

"Victoria. Do not talk to your mother like that. And you are not leaving, young lady. Sit back down." George commanded.

"Or what, Dad. You'll ground me. Its not like I have friends to go see." Torie replied, walking out.

George looked at Rachel. "Look what you did."

"What I did? You're the one who demanded that she start talking about her friends' death." Rachel seethed.
~
Greg did as he was told and replayed the clip.

Janelle just sat there, not wanting to make the situation worse.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-24-2013, 12:35 AM

"Victoria is right. You are both being childish... but George, you started it. You rarely see her and still manage to, pardon my French, f*ck things up. Perhaps you should stick to what you're good at - business meetings and crunching numbers - because you don't have what it takes to be a father."
-
Ryan refused to watch. "I'm going to the games room." He said and then walked up the stairs.

Stanley looked Janelle, Mike, and Greg. "I understand why he doesn't believe me, but her being happy like that is a good thing if you guys ever want her to process the truth. Like I said, I don't agree with the kissing, but their friendship is very positive."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-24-2013, 12:42 AM

"Coming from you, David, that doesn't mean much. Rachel, correct me if I am wrong but wasn't Alex accused of beating up our daughter. Hm...I wonder where he learned that from." George replied. "And I am only trying to help her. She needs to move on from this...situation and continue on in life. Mourning her friends for too long will cause adverse effects."

"And you received your degree in psychology from where?" Rachel snapped. "George, Victoria is managing on her own. Just like she always has. She is not your little girl anymore."

"No. She is a grown woman who should be treated as such." George replied.
~
Torie caught a cab and had him take her back to the cabin.
~
"Then maybe you can talk to Kevin. I agree, she is talking to him and she enjoys his company but..." Janelle trailed off.

"But we are afraid of Kevin hurting her. When she realizes that Ryan is still alive and she has done something with Kevin...that may throw her into an entire other issue." Mike finished.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-24-2013, 12:54 AM

David kept his cool, as usual. "So you agree, she doesn't need you to baby her. Let her deal with her own problems the way she wants to. As for you saying that my son has learned to hit women because of me, well... I would suggest you keep such opinions to yourself, George."
-
"I don't know what I can do for you there. I can speak with him about it, but I don't know how much good it will do. Maybe Ryan could talk to him about it."
-
Kevin and Vivian were having an x-scene in Kevin's room.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-24-2013, 01:04 AM

"Then I suggest that you stay out of my conversation with my wife and daughter." George replied back. "Rachel, why don't we get our food to go and head back to the hotel."

"You can scr*w yourself tonight." She replied coldly. "After the way to talk to my daughter tonight-"

"Our daughter." George corrected her.

"My daughter tonight, I will stay anywhere but your arms." Rachel finished.
~
Greg pulled up another clip. This time, it was of when Torie found Kevin after the fight. "Uh...Ryan already sort of talked to him." He replied, pressing play.
~
Torie came storming into the house and slammed the door shut. She walked into the kitchen, so absorbed in other thoughts that she didn't even hear what was going on, and started the kettle.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-24-2013, 01:11 AM

David looked at George, and then at Rachel, "You are always free to stay at my hotel room... again."
-
Dr. Martin's eyes widened, "Oh, no. That's not good. Ryan cannot be doing things like that for so many reasons... He has a history of violence which put him into the Program, it's never right to fight with anyone, and it must make no sense to Torie right now how that happened to him."
-
Shortly after Torie arrived, Vivian came out of the room, her jaw length blonde hair very messy, to the kitchen to grab the medication. She was shocked to see Torie. "Oh, you're back here early. Is Mr. Rice back as well?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-24-2013, 01:15 AM

Rachel smiled as the waitress came up with their food. "Can I get three to go boxes?"

"Of course ma'am." The waitress said, walking away.

"Why don't we enjoy our dinner back at your hotel, David." She replied, staring at her husband.

George's jaw tightened.
~
Janelle sighed. "And I'm pretty sure she saw some of it. She at least saw us come up and she saw me but...I don't know how much she actually saw."
~
Torie looked at Vivian and then at her hair. "No. I came back on my own. Is Kevin awake?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-24-2013, 01:21 AM

"That would be delightful, Rachel. I would get our food, you may wait in the limo. I want to say goodbye privately to my dear friend George."
-
Stanley sighed, "The point of this whole thing was for you all not to talk to or interact with her. You are making this difficult for me."
-
Vivian giggled like a schoolgirl. "He was awake a minute ago, that's for sure. I'm just grabbing the medication since he's still feeling a little sore."