Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-23-2013, 02:42 PM

"Mind if I take a look? Just want make sure that there isn't anything obviously wrong." She asked.
-
Greg quickly had it up on the screen and started to flip through camera. Soon Torie and Kevin were on the screen

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-23-2013, 04:33 PM

Kevin nodded and took his shirt off so she could get a better look and turned his back to her. There was a lot of tender redness on his neck and back that looked like it was going to bruise.
-
Ryan watched. "Creep." He mumbled.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-23-2013, 04:42 PM

Torie gently touched the area. "Nothing looks too bad but you are probably going to be sore there for a while." She replied. "Do you need anything before I leave?"

Alex walked in the bedroom. "Seriously Kevin, you still can't keep your shirt on around her." He said, walking up behind his sister and putting his hands on her shoulders.

Torie immediately tensed, as the last few times Alex had touched her he had beaten her. She shrugged his hands off her. "Alex, what do you want?" She asked, annoyed.

"We need to be going. Dad and your mum are waiting for us." He replied, glaring at Kevin.

~
Janelle sighed. "Looks like we just pushed them closer together." She mumbled.

"At least Alex is there." Greg piped up.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-23-2013, 04:50 PM

Kevin rolled his eyes and put his shirt back on. He gave Torie a hug and said, "Thanks, but I'm fine. Go ahead and get going already." He said with a smile.
-
Ryan glared at the screen. "I hope he's so sore that he cant walk tomorrow."
-
((I think you missed the David/ rachel part a couple posts ago.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-23-2013, 04:57 PM

"Alright. You have my number. Call or text me if you need anything." She replied, returning the hug.

"Come on, sis." Alex replied, ushering out of the room.

Torie walked over to Vivan. "He is awake now. Medication on the counter if he needs anymore."
~
Rachel sighed. "Its just a phase. We've all had them where we feel like we can blend in with the lower class but we can't. I wish she had picked someone else other than this aggressive boy. But in the end, she will do as she is told. Just like we all have."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-23-2013, 05:49 PM

Vivian nodded, "Yes, don't worry, I'll take care of him."
-
"I hope this phase of hers is not too much longer." David admitted.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-23-2013, 05:52 PM

Torie nodded and grabbed her purse. "Alright, let's go then." She replied, following an impatient Alex out to the car.

"I could agree more, David." Rachel said.

Alex opened the car door for Torie and she crawled in.

"About time, Victoria. We are going to be late meeting George." Rachel reprimanded.

"I'm sure father will understand." Torie replied, crawling into the back.

Alex got in and closed the door.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-23-2013, 06:01 PM

David ordered the driver to follow the direction to the restaurant they were going to.
-
Vivian went to check on Kevin and giggled when she saw him lying on the bed. "Kevin, I didn't expect our date to take place in a cabin."

"Viv! Oh, wow, I did not expect to see you here. Why-"

"My boss is David Rice. Alex's father."

"And Victoria's biological one." Kevin slipped out. "You didn't know?"

"No, I didn't... so then what are you doing kissing my boss' daughter then, Kevin? You blew me off for her?"

"I didn't intend to not show for our date. I went to go get in my car, Alex blocked my car in with his - you can still see out there if you need proof - and then Victoria's idiot boyfriend came and kicked the sh*t out of me, and here I am."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-23-2013, 06:11 PM

They were going to a restaurant in the upper part of town. It was called Divinor, and it was consider one of the elite restaurant in town. It was a small restaurant with a capacity of only sitting around 100 people at a time. It was well-known for its fondue and European style cuisine.

Soon the limo was pulling up to the restaurant and everyone started to pile out.

Alex climbed out and helped his aunt climb out.

George walked out of the restaurant and greeted his wife. "Rachel." He said, kissing her. He hugged his wife and then slipped his arm around her waist. "How have you been these past couple of days? You haven't called."

"I've been fine. Just been spending a lot of time with our daughter and with David trying to figure out how to fix this mess." She replied.

Torie waited for David to climb out.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-23-2013, 06:18 PM

David climbed out and then helped Torie out of the limo. He looked to George, "Hello, George. It is a pleasure to see you, as always."
-
"Let me guess, I 'should see the other guy'?"

Kevin let out a laugh and held his side in pain. "Nope. I didn't touch him."

"Why not?"

"Because." Kevin shrugged, "I don't like fighting. It's... barbaric."

"And Ryan is a-"

"A barbarian, yes." Kevin rolled his eyes.
-
Ryan folded his arms, "I am not a barbarian..."