Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-23-2013, 02:05 AM

"You mean my father is in town." She replied icily, staring at David.

"Victoria. Watch your tone." Rachel snapped, getting tired of her daughter's attitude towards David.

"No, mom. You two walk in here and surprise me with the fact that my father is not technically my father. You are both acting like I should just forget the last 17 years of my life with my father, you know, the one who raised me. The one who was there when I broke my arm after falling off a horse. The one who took me out on daddy/daughter dates. The one who saw me off to every school dance and also scared off all of my dates. That man is my father." She replied angrily.

"Torie...my dad is still your dad. Just think, now you are lucky enough to have two dads." Alex replied quietly.

"Oh yes, lucky me." She rolled her eyes. "Mom, you may love David all you want but don't expect me to jump on board that ship. He threw me in a da.mn cell and the only reason I am out is because of an idiotic doctor and you."

"We all make mistakes, Victoria. And David did not know you were his daughter. I'm sure that if he knew-"

"I WAS LIKE A NIECE TO HIM!" She shouted, the fire starting to return to her eyes. "I was like family and he still threw me in the Program. Am I grateful to be out? Yes, but he was too stubborn on wanting me to disappear."

((two more posts and then off to bed ))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-23-2013, 02:10 AM

"Victoria, are you going to come to dinner with us or not?" David asked calmly, ignoring Torie's comments toward him. He didn't feel much like arguing with his daughter, not matter how wrong he thought she was. "I can have my personal assistant come by and look after him, and we will be back in a few hours."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-23-2013, 02:16 AM

"Victoria, please come to dinner. George flew all the way in just to see you." Rachel added.

Torie sighed and shook her head. "Fine." She replied, feeling like she was going to regret this decision. "Call your assistant and have her come over."

Rachel smiled. "Alright, we will wait down here for his assistant while you go get ready."

Torie shook her head some more and then went running upstairs to get ready.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-23-2013, 02:22 AM

David called her. "Are you busy, Vivian?"

"No, I was SUPPOSED to be but my date never showed." She said sounding somewhat annoyed.

David gave her the address of the cabin, and Vivian started driving over. She wasn't far, so she arrived fairly quickly. She was wearing a black cocktail dress and heels, which she took off as soon as she walked inside. "You said there's some injured guy I have to look after? Where is he, sleeping? What happened?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-23-2013, 02:28 AM

Torie came down the stairs. She was wearing a pearl white dress with black heels. Her hair was pulled around to one side and she had on Ryan's necklace. "Yes, and that 'injured guy' has a name." She replied, not trusting this woman. "His name is Kevin and he is sleeping in this room." She pointed to the door. "I will check on him one more time before we leave and then you will be in charge of making sure nothing happens to him. I do not know what happened during the altercation as he was a little out of it when he came into the house. You need to what his eyes to make sure they do not swell shut and also watch for brain swelling." She replied. "Alex will give you my cell phone number in case you have questions or in case something does happen." She then walked into Kevin's room without waiting for a response.

"Please excuse my sister's behavior." Alex said, walking towards her. "She's been through a lot recently.

((ok LAST post))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-23-2013, 02:34 AM

"That's fine. I - wait, did she say Kevin?" Vivian asked.

"Yes, she did." David responded. "For what Alex told me, he kissed her and there was an altercation between him and Victoria's boyfriend."

"Did he say anything about a date, because by the sounds of it I think this Kevin might be the same Kevin I've gone on a couple dates with." Vivian replied.
-
Kevin heard the door open and woke up, opening up the one eye that wasn't as injured to see who was there. "Torie. Hey..."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 10-23-2013 at 09:11 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-23-2013, 09:04 AM

"I mean, he mentioned something about a going on date." Alex shrugged, walking into the kitchen and grabbing a piece of paper. He wrote Torie's number on it and then walked it over to Vivian. "Here is her number."
~
Torie's pearl white dress was strapless with a sweetheart shaped neckline. She sat down next him. She smiled at him. "Hey...I didn't know you were awake." She replied.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-23-2013, 09:11 AM

"Thanks. I will call if anything happens." Vivian nodded.

"I am going to go wait in the limo. Alex, tell Victoria to hurry." David commanded as he stood up and left the cabin.
-
"Yeah, I had a sharp pain in my neck that woke me up just before you came in." Kevin explained. "You look really pretty right now - but then again, you always look pretty, Tor. I guess you are going to dinner now?"
-
Ryan and the others were soon arriving back at Torie's. Ryan was still fuming, upset he didn't get to finish Kevin off. "Did you hear that @sshole? Ugh, I wanted to kill him when he made some of those comments. Dr. Martin better hurry up and just tell her already - scr'ew waiting until she's calmed down."

"You're just upset right now." Heather said, "And he probably won't touch her anymore, so I'm sure everything will be fine. He didn't even hit you back - he's obviously not the type of guy who would knowingly go looking for a fight."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 10-23-2013 at 09:55 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-23-2013, 01:51 PM

Rachel followed him out.
-
Torie nodded. "I'm sorry but my dad is in town and I don't get to see him very often. I had my uncle David call his assistant to come stay with you because I am worried about your injuries. Where was the pain in your neck?" She asked, tenderly.
-
Janelle sighed. "Everything will be ok, Ryan. Why don't we go and check on her?" She offered.

Greg had already went to pull her up on the camera.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-23-2013, 02:33 PM

"Between the back of my neck and my shoulder. Like, whiplash or something." Kevin said, rubbing the area. You have fun seeing your dad. It's nice he came to see you."
-
Ryan went to watch Torie. He was impatient, "Hurry up, Greg! I want to see."
-
David asked Rachel, "How do you feel about this Ryan boy around Torie? I met him and he is loud, threatening, aggressive, and his family is very low-class."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 10-23-2013 at 02:47 PM.