Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-23-2013, 01:02 AM

She smiled at him. "Its ok. Let me get that pain medication for you." She replied, getting up and going into the kitchen. Alex followed her.

"Torie. You can't be seriously thinking about skipping dinner to take care of him." Alex said, frustrated.

"Yes, I am. He has been there for me this entire time. The least I can do is take care of him through this." She replied, searching the cabinets.

"But he is getting paid to take care of you. There's a difference. I doubt he would have done this pro bono."

"Don't speak for him. Kevin is a great guy and he has been great company. He is the only one of out everyone who doesn't expect me to just bounce back from my friends dying. He doesn't expect me to talk about it all the time. He lets me talk about when I feel like talking about it and he listens. You may be my brother now, Alex, but you are still not my boss." She replied, finding the pain medication. She took a few pills out and then got a glass of water.

She went back into the living room and sat down next to Kevin. "Here you go." She said, handing him the pills.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-23-2013, 01:06 AM

Kevin swallowed the pills with a sip of water. "Thank you. I'm starting to feel a little sleepy..."
-
David got into the limo so they could drive down to the cabin and pick up Alex and Torie for dinner.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-23-2013, 01:12 AM

"How about I help you to your room. Thankfully you choose the one on the main floor so we don't have to fight the stairs." She replied.

Alex rolled his eyes. "Torie, they are going to be here any minute. You need to go get dressed."

"Stop telling me what I need to to, Alex." She snapped, glaring at him.

Alex threw his hands up in frustration, knowing that Kevin was thoroughly enjoying this little charade.
~
George was planning on meeting them at the restaurant, as he needed some time to unpack.

Rachel took this time to have a few last moments of cuddle time.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-23-2013, 01:16 AM

Kevin was enjoying this very much. He had told them that Torie would likely treat him like a wounded animal and nurse him back to health. It was even better to him that Torie was arguing with Alex during it. "Are you going to stay here? That's really nice of you, but you don't have to. I'll only be sleeping." He said, standing up. "I feel like I've been hit by a truck."
-
David's limo soon arrived and he got out of the vehicle. He walked to the door and knocked.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-23-2013, 01:23 AM

Torie wrapped her arm around his waist to help steady him. "I know you will be but you could still have injuries that we can see yet. I was being serious about the eyes swelling shut and possible brain injuries."

"How can you injure something that isn't there?" Alex asked.

Torie shot him a nasty glare as both of them jumped when there was a knock. "Why don't you get that." Torie replied, more in a commanding tone. She turned back to Kevin. "Come on, let's get you to your room."

Alex mumbled under his breath but answered the door. "Hello, Dad." He said, annoyed. "Is Aunt Rachel with you?"

"Right here, Alexander." Rachel replied, walking up behind David.

"Well, good. Because it going to take the both of you to convince your daughter to come out to eat." Alex replied.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-23-2013, 01:27 AM

Kevin used Torie to keep him stable as they walked to his room. He laid down on the bed and tried to smile again. He mumbled, already falling asleep, "You're worth being beat up for Torie..."

And then he passed out into a deep sleep.
-
"What? Why is she considering not coming? Her father, as in the one who raised her, is coming and she almost never sees him." David replied, surprised.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-23-2013, 01:33 AM

Torie looked at him, puzzled not only by his words but just by the entire situation. She pulled the covers up over him and sat next to him for a few minutes. The bruises...Ryan, Janelle, Mike, and Greg...worth being beat up for.. Her mind kept skipping over something, something she was missing. They are gone and they are not coming back. Death is pretty permanent. Remember the video. You saw them die. Don't get your hopes up like that. Don't break your heart all over again
~
"Well, for one, I don't think she realizes that her father is in town. And two, Kevin decided to kiss Torie which Ryan saw and therefore kicked the sh*t out him. Now she is playing nurse and won't listen to reason." Alex replied, bitterly.

Rachel rolled her eyes. "That boy is a ticking time bomb. I thought he went through the Program, David. Shouldn't his violent tendencies be gone. Or at least suppressed?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-23-2013, 01:41 AM

Kevin turned around in his sleep, his face toward Torie. He was mumbling in his sleep, but the words were inaudible.
-
David shrugged, "They should be. He never did finish his full term and with Torie's resistance and him fighting hard to remember... It must have slipped through the cracks. I really don't have much more of an explanation for you, my love. They may be suppressed, but still comes out in situations such as these." He looked at Alex, "Ryan is a danger to Victoria. I want him away from her until he sorts out his temper. Now, if you wouldn't mind bringing Torie out here to the living room for us, Alex?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-23-2013, 01:48 AM

Torie frowned, feeling like she was missing something.
~
Alex nodded. "Of course, Dad. Be right back." He left the living room and walked into Kevin's. "Torie, Dad and-"

"Quiet. He's sleeping." Torie whispered, standing up. "Besides, I was just getting ready to come out." She followed Alex out to the living room.

"Victoria, why are you not coming to dinner?" Rachel asked.

"Because I need to be here for Kevin. He got into a fight today and he is pretty badly injured." She replied.

"And do you know what happened at this altercation?" Rachel asked.

"No. I didn't ask him. He was a little out of it and I didn't want to pry until he was fully conscience." She half-lied.

"So, how do you know that he is not the cause of this altercation?"

"Because he is not a fighter." Torie replied.

Alex couldn't help but chuckle. "That's for sure."

Torie whacked him the back of the head.

"Ow..." Alex mumbled, rubbing the spot where she hit him.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-23-2013, 01:53 AM

"The man who raised you is in town. George is the one who arranged the dinner. He flew in to see you, Victoria. Can you not hire someone to look after him?"