Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-22-2013, 10:35 PM

"What do you mean?" She asked, adding water to the kettle and putting it on the stove.
~
"You can like her all you want, Kevin, but you cannot touch her." Alex replied. "She has a boyfriend who isn't dead, contrary to her knowing that."

Janelle was soon puttering up the driveway. "Ryan, try not to almost kill him like you almost did Alex." She said.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-22-2013, 10:40 PM

Heather didn't want to tell Torie about the cameras, since she knew Torie already felt over-supervised. "You spend a lot of time together, don't you?"
-
Kevin rolled his eyes, "Alex, come on. You used to like her, despite the fact that she was with Ryan. At least I don't beat her up - I kissed her. Just a little kiss." Ryan hoped out of the car and as soon as Kevin noticed who it was he added to Alex, "Can you please hurry and move your car now, because for some reason Ryan's here and I'm not sure who he came here to see."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-22-2013, 10:46 PM

"Yeah. With Alex at school every day, Kevin is supposed to be watching me. Its not too bad; He's actually a pretty cool guy. And the best part is that he doesn't expect me to be talking about everything that happened. He doesn't mind listening, either. Chamomile, Peppermint, or Lemon Balm tea?" Torie replied.
~
Alex patted his pockets. "Sorry, don't know where I put my keys." He replied, even though they were in the ignition. "And considering every time Torie sees him she goes into hysterics, I would assume he is here to see you."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-22-2013, 10:59 PM

"Chamomile. And Torie, I don't mean to sound invasive, but you're not sleeping with him, are you?"
-
"Fantastic." Kevin mumbled and took a deep breath, looking at the ground.

Ryan had been too angry to answer Janelle's question. He walked over to Alex and Kevin. He pushed Kevin and said, "Keep your hands off my girlfriend."

Kevin stepped back. "I have no clue how you guys know that I kissed her anyway. Are you spying on us? I'm not a creep or anything. I work for the government, for Christ's sake. I'm not going to hurt her-"

Ryan punched Kevin square in the jaw, "You were warned before to not touch her."

Kevin rubbed his jaw and coughed into his hand. Blood. "Ryan, it's not like it looks. I-"

"So you trying to make out with Torie and putting your hand under her shirt, is all a HUGE misunderstanding then?" Ryan responded sarcastically, glaring at him.

"I don't want to fight. I'm not a fighter."

"Too old to fight?" Ryan cracked his knuckles.

"I'm not a f*cking grandpa! Jesus Christ, I'm 25, not 50."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-22-2013, 11:06 PM

Torie nearly dropped the cup she was holding. "Of course I'm not." Torie replied. "I just lost Ryan. I am not such a-" She stopped as she saw a whole bunch of people standing outside. "Stay here." She said, walking towards the front door. She opened the door and went pale as a ghost. "No..not here...not again...they're not real. They're not real." She say to herself, trembling.
~
Alex leaned against Kevin's car. "But you are too old to be going after my sister. She has a boyfriend. Kevin, the last time I beat Torie up and tried to kiss her, Ryan nearly put me into a coma. What do you think he will do to you when you have taken advantage of Torie in her state of mind. I mean, she obviously misses Ryan enough to settle for you."

Janelle looked over at the house and saw Torie going into one of her fits. "Mike, make sure he doesn't kill Kevin. Granted, nobody would probably blame him but we really don't need Torie waking up to that mess. I'm going to go over to Torie."

"Aye, aye." Mike replied, standing there.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-22-2013, 11:18 PM

Heather had followed her anyway and pulled her away from the door. "Torie, no one's there." She lied. "Come and sit back down, have more tea."
-
Kevin was getting annoyed, and feeling rather ganged up on. "She's not settling for me. We've been getting close recently and-"

"Alex is right, Kevin. Torie thinks I'm dead, but you know that I'm not and you're taking advantage of her."

"BULLSH*T! I am not taking advantage of her! She's not a drunk girl at the club, she's an extremely intelligent, mature young woman who can think for herself!" Kevin protested, frantically looking around for a way to leave.

"If she knew I was alive, she would NEVER go for you, Kevin." Ryan growled and then pushed Kevin into his own car and pinned him against it. "You-"

"Before you flip out on me, I want to say something." Kevin said, Ryan's fist right in his face. "You deserved to be in The Program. You're violent - WAY too violent to be with a girl like Torie. She deserves better." He growled back at him.

Ryan's jaw nearly dropped, not expecting to be talked to like that. He punched him in the face again - this time on the other side of his face.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-22-2013, 11:25 PM

Torie was easily lead over to the couch. She looked out the window and saw Ryan punching Kevin. "Not real. Not real." She muttered to herself, trying to convince herself that none of this was actually happening.

Janelle came into the cabin and looked over at Heather and Torie.

Torie looked up and saw Janelle. Her eyes widened. "Not real. Not real." Torie replied.
~
Alex started to look at his nails, bored. "You deserved that one. Ryan may be slightly violent but he at least tries to protect the ones he loves. Besides, he would never hit Torie."

Mike put a hand on Ryan's shoulder. "Ryan, know when to stop. You cannot kill him."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-22-2013, 11:36 PM

Heather looked at Janelle and then back at Torie. "Are you okay, Torie? Maybe you should go for a nap."
-
That punch had gotten Kevin in the eye and he was already having trouble seeing out of it right after Ryan's fist had made contact. "Slightly violent? He's brutish." Kevin spat over at Alex and then looked back at Ryan. "Torie's going to see me beat up and feel sorry for me. She'll probably nurse me back to health and I'm with her all day alone while Alex is at school."

Ryan uppercutted Kevin in the gut, "Shut the f*ck up and tell me you'll leave my girlfriend alone. Did you not hear Alex or Mike? I nearly killed Alex with my bare hands. They're all worried I'm going to kill you."

"Fine, I'll leave her alone." He said a little too quickly, as he really just wanted to be let go. Ryan's weight pressed against him with one of Ryan's hands on his throat was not the ideal situation for him. "So much for my date tonight... I need an icepack."

"I'm not letting you go yet, Kevin. I'm not f*cking done." Ryan threw Kevin to the ground and kicked him in the stomach. With Kevin rolling around in pain, Ryan asked Alex, "Want to take a shot at him?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-22-2013, 11:45 PM

Torie nodded. "Yeah...I'll be in my room." She mumbled, running upstairs.

Janelle sighed. "I made things worse, didn't I."
~
Alex shook his head. "You are doing just fine. Besides, I don't like to get my hands dirty."

Mike rolled his eyes and then walked over to Ryan. "Ryan, you need to stop now before you actually do kill someone." He said to his friend.
~
Instead of going to her room, Torie ran into Alex's. He had a window that faced the front and she peered out to where all of commotion was. She saw Ryan continue to beat on Kevin and saw him fall, causing her to gasp. "...They aren't real. They can't be real. You saw them die." She said to herself, confused as to how ghosts could inflict pain.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-22-2013, 11:54 PM

Heather sighed, "Yeah. A little. The boys are really fighting out there, aren't they?"
-
Ryan didn't listen to Mike. Kevin sat up, and Ryan gave him one more punch to the face, knocking him back on the ground, holding his nose. "God dammit Ryan, I told you I was going to leave her alone. Please... stop."

He glared down at Kevin and hissed, "No. I don't think you've learned your lesson."

"PLEASE, don't! I just want to go on my date, alright? If I'm dating another girl, I won't be going after Torie. You should want that!"

"No, I want your face to be so bruised up that no girl wants you." As Kevin started to get back up, Ryan lunged at him.