Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-22-2013, 07:26 PM

Torie sighed and answered the door. Upon seeing that it was Heather, she put on her 'I am going to pretend that is everything is completely fine and ignore the fact that everything is completely crashing down around me' smile. "Hey Heather." She said.
~
Greg started to pretend to be very interested in his laptop.

"Alex came back to just check on things with the resistance." Janelle said smoothly. "And Kevin is getting ready to go on a date."

Greg started to play with his keyboard and accidentally hit the rewind button. He jumped and started to hit buttons, which included the play button.

Mike sighed and sat down on the couch, knowing that fireworks were getting ready to go off.
~
Alex got in his car and headed to the cabin.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-22-2013, 07:30 PM

"Hey, Torie!" Heather smiled and hugged her before walking inside. She looked around and couldn't see Kevin, "Are you here all alone?"
-
Ryan watched it and his fists clenched, "I am going to kill him. Alex saw this, didn't he?"
-
Kevin fixed his hair up a little and washed his hands before walking out and seeing both girls. "You're Heather, right?" He asked the blonde.

"Yeah, you must be Kevin." Heather responded, sounding less than amused. xD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-22-2013, 07:34 PM

Janelle nodded. "Yeah. I think he just left to go do something to him." She replied.

Mike sighed. "And let me guess, you want to go kick Kevin's a.ss now, too."

"I'll go grab the car keys." Greg mumbled.
~
"Have fun on your date." Torie replied, sitting back down on the couch.

((ok, gotta go. Don't know how long the meeting will last but I am hoping to be home by 9:30/10:30 your time. I mean it starts at 7 and theres a lot of old people in this. they like sleep right?))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-22-2013, 07:41 PM

"HELL YEAH, I am going to kick that scrawny blonde girlfriend-stealer pedophile's ass!" Ryan shouted. "Go get those keys, Greg."

The doorbell rang. Dr. Martin was coming to ask Janelle, Ryan, Mike, and Greg, about when Torie had came over.
-
"You're going on a date?" Heather asked, surprised.

"Yeah, why the shock?" Kevin was dressed in the same clothes he was earlier, a plain black dress shirt paired with light, faded blue jeans.

"No reason... Is she 17, too?" Heather folded her arms.

Kevin furrowed his brows, "What the f*ck is that supposed to mean? No, she's 21."

"Just asking." Heather mumbled.

Kevin ignored Heather and turned to Torie. He gave her a quick hug. "I'll be back tomorrow morning. Heather's here now, so you won't be alone. I don't know why Alex isn't back yet. Sorry again for earlier." Kevin said before heading to the front door to leave.

(( Hopefully it'll be done early then!))

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 10-22-2013 at 09:30 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-22-2013, 10:13 PM

Torie looked at Heather. "So, what did you come over for?" She asked.

Alex was pulling up at that time and pulled up behind Kevin's car, blocking him in. Not bothering to turn off the car, but thankfully remembering to put the car in park, he got out. "Kevin." He snapped, obviously p*ssed.
~
Greg had already grabbed them and tossed them to Janelle. "Alright, let's go. We can probably be there in about 5 minutes.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-22-2013, 10:18 PM

"I wanted to see you. I haven't seen you since... you know." Heather lied.
-
Kevin sighed, "Alex, I don't have time for hellos. I have a date to go to, and you just blocked my car."
-
Ryan ran to the car and got in, impatient.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-22-2013, 10:21 PM

"Well, considering that I can't go anywhere without a da.mn chaperon, I don't get out much." She replied, bitterly. "How have you been? I know Janelle was basically like a sister to you." She added, a bit more tenderly.
~
Alex folded his arms. "I want to know why the hell you are kissing my sister?" He demanded.
~
Greg, Mike, and Janelle ran to catch to him and were soon on their way to the cabin.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-22-2013, 10:24 PM

"Yeah, it's been hard... I miss her." Heather said, frowning.
-
"What? How'd you-" Kevin shook his head, and then lied, "I don't know what you're talking about. Can I leave now please?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-22-2013, 10:29 PM

Torie started to feel guilty all over again. "Do you want some tea? I am going to make myself some more." Torie replied, standing up again. It was like she was walking on eggshells. She was jittery and didn't seem comfortable.
~
"Why don't I go ask my sister? I'm sure she would tell me the truth and then you would be a liar." Alex replied.
~
Janelle was driving as fast as she legally could.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-22-2013, 10:32 PM

"Yeah, I'd love some." Heather said, her from turning to a smile as she sat down. "So you and this Kevin guy..."
-
"Fine, whatever. I kissed her, so what?" Kevin shrugged, "I like her."