Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-22-2013, 06:31 PM

"Sounds like they are pretty popular. Whose in the cast?" She asked, taking a sip of her own chamomile tea.
~
"That would probably be a good idea." Janelle replied. Just please don't like Ryan see them like this. Please, please, please. She prayed to herself.

"Janie should I turn it off?" Greg asked.

"No. We need to keep an eye on her just in case." Janelle replied.
~
Rachel sighed. "I told him that I had been staying at the house for the past couple of days and told him to make reservations at Hotel La Mariposa." She reached up and kissed him.

Sounds like a swell time. I am assuming that he does not know Victoria is yours. Alex replied, walking into Torie's house. "Janelle, Ryan, Mike? Hey guys, I'm here." He shouted.

"In the living room." Janie shouted.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-22-2013, 06:37 PM

"Charlie Day, Rob McElhenney, Glenn Howerton, Kaitlin Olson and Danny Devito." Kevin told her. He was trying his hardest not to kiss her, but he did say, "Your hair is so soft and the colour is... wow. Is it natural?"
-
Heather looked over to Alex and waved to him as she ran by. Unfortunately, she still didn't have her car, so she planned on busing to the bus station and getting a cab from there.
-
No, he doesn't. I am as excited as you are, Alexander. David replied to Alex before saying to Rachel, "So you won't be staying with me anymore, correct?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-22-2013, 06:43 PM

She nodded. "My mom has gorgeous red hair and my dad has brown hair. So I have this colour and the green eyes to match." She laughed.
~
Alex waved to her and then walked over to Janelle. "So, anything that I need to know resistance-wise?" He asked. He looked over at the screen. "What the hell!" He shouted. "I told him not to mess with my sister." He seethed.
~
Mike heard Alex yell. "So, how is your memory doing?" He asked, trying to keep him distracted.
~
Rachel shook her head. "Unfortunately, no. I will have to stay with my husband." She replied, sourly. She cuddled closer to him. "We have until dinner, then I will be staying at the hotel with him."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-22-2013, 06:48 PM

"It's such a great combination. God, you're stunning Torie." Kevin said, his voice cracking and then he swallowed. He could barely control himself.
-
"Better... Did you hear that? I thought I heard a guy yell. It didn't sound like Greg - maybe Alex?" Ryan raised a brow questioningly.
-
David grinned, "We should make the most of our time together then."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-22-2013, 06:53 PM

Torie blushed and looked down at her cup. "Thanks, Kevin." She replied, smiling. She looked at his cup and then back up at him. "Do you want some more tea or do you need to leave for your date soon?"
~
"Nope. I didn't hear a thing, man." Mike said. "Da.mn. Died again." xD
~
Alex just stared at the TV, fuming.

Janelle sighed. "It's like Ryan all over again. Except its the ex-infatuated lover turn half brother." >.>
~
Rachel smiled and kissed him passionately.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-22-2013, 06:57 PM

Kevin had completely forgot about his date. He looked at the clock and said, "I have time... but I don't know if I want more tea." He put a finger under her chin and gently moved her face toward his, going in for a kiss.
-
Ryan was distracted by Mike dying in the game. He forgot about the yell and laughed, "Pay more attention to the game, man."
-
x-scene-
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-22-2013, 07:03 PM

Torie kissed him, completely caught up in the moment.
~
"WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING!" Alex yelled, bright red.

Janelle smacked him in the shoulder. "Be quiet. We don't want Ryan going off the handle."

Alex just stared at the TV, livid.
~
Mike sighed as he heard Alex shout. "Yeah, I know I should. Guess we will have to play more often so I can get back into the rhythm of things again."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-22-2013, 07:08 PM

Kevin kept kissing Torie romantically, his arms around her. He put a hand under her shirt and whispered sweet nothings in her ear.
-
"Okay, I DEFINITELY heard a shout that time. What the hell are they yelling at?" Ryan stood up. He yelled down the stairs, "Did someone just yell?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-22-2013, 07:14 PM

"No. Nobody yelled." Janelle hastily shouted up.

A fuming Alex walked back. "I'm gonna kill him. He kissed my sister and I am going to kill him." He seethed, walking out the door.

Mike sighed and walked after Ryan.
~
Torie pulled back. "Ohmygod." She whispered. "Kevin, I'm so sorry. I tell you at the restaurant that I'm not ready and then this.." She said, obviously upset with herself. You just lost Ryan and now you are kissing someone else. What kind of girlfriend are you? He was the love of your life, or so you said. Apparently you didn't love him enough since you are already kissing some other guy. A voice hissed inside her head.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-22-2013, 07:18 PM

Kevin turned bright red and stood up. He said, very calmly, "No. It's my fault. You told me already. I... I'm going to go to the bathroom and then I'm going to go on my date... You should get back to your homework." Kevin walked away and to the bathroom.

Heather had just arrived. She knocked on the door.
-
Ryan walked downstairs and noticed Alex was gone, and at the moment, Torie was alone on the screen. "Was Alex here?" He asked, "And where'd Kevin go?"