Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-22-2013, 05:34 PM

Torie smiled. "Ok, do you want peppermint, chamomile, or lemon balm?" She asked.
~
Janelle nodded. "Sure. No biggie. We should probably be headed over there tho. Ryan is probably bouncing off the walls waiting for us to get there."

"You mean for me to get there so he can see Torie." Greg corrected her, chuckling.
~
Anna immediately took the pill and then waited further instruction quietly.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-22-2013, 05:40 PM

"Peppermint." Kevin said, looking at Torie straight in the eyes. He then turned away and looked back at the TV. She has such beautiful eyes... and a perfect smile. He thought to himself.
-
Ryan was running laps around the couches in Torie's living room.

"He's that obsessed? Those two are wack for each other."
-
"I believe that is all, Anna. For the most part, if you can, continue to stay quiet." David said coldly and then paged someone to come and take Anna back.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-22-2013, 05:43 PM

Torie nodded and went to go make him some tea. She was soon coming back over and handed him a cup.
~
Greg laughed. "Ok, ok, chill dude." He said, walking over to his laptop and pulling Torie and Kevin up on the screen.

"Love is wack." Janelle replied.
~
Anna nodded and waited to be taken back to her cell.

((hey be back in bit. Dad and I are going out to eat O.o))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-22-2013, 05:53 PM

((Thought you were fighting. o_O))

"Thanks." Kevin said, taking a small sip and putting it down on the table. He smiled at Torie, "It's perfect, just like the woman who made it."
-
Heather replied, "You're telling me. Love is-"

Ryan instantly yelled at the screen, cutting Heather off mid-sentence. "DON'T FLIRT WITH HER."

"Is there something wrong with a compliment...?" Heather raised a brow at Ryan. "To me it sounded nice."

"It wasn't a compliment - he's trying to get into her pants. That's the difference between complimenting and flirting. You can tell by the way he smiled at her!"

Heather blinked, "So... you're telling me when you're complimenting someone, you're supposed to have a dead serious face? They'd think you were being sarcastic."

Ryan didn't know how to respond other than mumbling, "It seemed like flirting..."
-
David picked up his messenger bag and walked out of the room. He texted Rachel, asking her, How did things with Sharp go?

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 10-22-2013 at 05:55 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-22-2013, 06:45 PM

((Yeah...well, so did I. Apparently the fight is over. ))

Torie laughed. "Thanks, Kevin. What are you watching?" She asked, not wanting to go back to her homework. She loved to procrastinate when it came to math homework.
~
Janelle lowered her voice. "Uh...We kinda stumbled upon her and Kevin laying in the same bed together. She was out cold, so I don't think it was in anyway sexual but Kevin does seem to have a thing for Torie." She told Heather, not wanting to upset Ryan anymore than he already was.

"Hey, Ryman, why don't we go upstairs and play CoD." Mike replied, trying to get him away from the whole Torie thing.
~
It went decently well. I just got done shopping and getting ready to call George. She replied. She called her husband.

"Rachel, darling." George answered, after a few rings. "Where are you staying in Chicago? I just landed at O'Hare."

"Oh, George, I didn't know you were coming in so soon. When did you plan this?" Rachel asked, caught off guard.

"Well, you said that Victoria wasn't doing so well, so I thought I would surprise my baby girl. Where are you staying at tho? I need to know where to tell the taxi to take me."

"I was actually staying at the house but I can certainly make us Hotel reservations at Hotel La Mariposa." Rachel lied.

"No problem, dear. I will take care of that. Why don't we meet for dinner around 6? Possibly even bring Victoria out if she is feeling up to it."

"Sure. I will call her and ask her if she wishes to join us."

"And why don't you invite David as well. I heard he was in town." George replied.

"Certainly will. See you soon, dear." Rachel replied, hanging up.

By the way, George just landed at O'Hare. Meet me back at your hotel?

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-22-2013, 06:52 PM

"I'm watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. It's a semi-vulgar sitcom - it's definitely past PG-13. I'm not paying too much attention though now since you came in."
-
Ryan looked over at Greg, Janelle, and Heather, "Call me if Kevin gets to close to my girlfriend."He then walked to the game room.

"Oh..." Heather whispered back to Janelle. "Sorry, I didn't know."
-
David took a deep breath and responded with, I'll be at the hotel in 15 minutes.

He got into his limo and told the driver to go back to the hotel.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-22-2013, 06:58 PM

Torie sat down on the couch. "I could use a break." She replied, even tho she had only been doing homework for about 15 minutes. "And it sounds interesting. Never seen it before."
~
Mike followed him.

"Sure thing, Ryan." Janelle yelled after him. After he was out of ear shot, she added, "We are not telling him anything."

Greg laughed. "He will eventually find out, Janie."

"I know, but...I would rather not have to deal with a p*ssed off Ryan. It doesn't usually turn out well for his target."
~
Rachel grabbed a cab and also went to the hotel. Soon, she was pulling up and walking into their room.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-22-2013, 07:04 PM

"Yeah, it's super funny. I've watched every episode." Kevin said, instinctively putting an arm around her.
-
Ryan and Mike played video games.

Heather agreed with Janelle, "No way we're telling him."
-
David was already there, sitting on the bed with a newspaper.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-22-2013, 07:18 PM

Torie leaned against him. "How many seasons do they have?" She asked, looking up at him.
~
Janelle sighed. "And the worst part is, he knows that Ryan is alive, that we all are, and yet he still strings her along. Its ridiculous."
~
Rachel came in and dropped her bags near her suitcase. She walked over to him and climbed in bed, snuggling against him. "George would like to take you, myself, Victoria, and Alex out for dinner tonight." She said.

((sorry dad came in to talk. btw, I have to leave at 6:30/7:30 for a meeting which starts at 7/8.))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-22-2013, 07:23 PM

"They're on their 9th, and they have a contract for season 10." Kevin took a sip of his tea and then played with Torie's hair, now really not focusing on the TV show.
-
"Did you want me to go and interrupt them?" Heather asked.
-
David took a deep breath and then said, "Then I guess we are going out for dinner."

He texted Alex and told him George is here and wants to go to dinner with Rachel, you, Torie, and myself.