Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-22-2013, 03:34 PM

Torie shrugged. "Meh...I'm in advanced classes so those are a little harder than most of the other classes. I'm not much of a study person anyways. Homework is kinda mandatory to pass the class."
~
Anna shook her head. "I don't remember Rachel or David but I remember Luke. I don't remember what anyone was wearing tho and I don't remember seeing my dad get shot. It had something to do with their daughter or something."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-22-2013, 03:40 PM

"Mandatory? That sucks." Kevin chucked and got out of the car. "I'd offer to help, but I haven't been in high school in 7 years and I think I already forgot everything I learned."
-
David was pleased that her memories were already slightly broken. "Did you see what the room looked like? Do you know where it's located?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-22-2013, 03:45 PM

She laughed. "That's ok. The only subject I'm not too good in is math but thankfully they have lots of help sites." She replied, getting out and following him into the house.
~
Anna shook her head. "I was blindfolded coming in, but I remember it was at the Program and it was loud where I was at."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-22-2013, 03:49 PM

"Are you going to do your homework in your room or stay down here?"
-
"Were you, or are you, considering calling the police about this? Or telling anyone here? Be honest with me, Anna."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-22-2013, 03:52 PM

"I'll probably do it at the kitchen table. Its easier to spread things out there if I need to."
~
"NO! No, I swear, I'm not going to tell. I promise. I-I promise I won't tell." She said, terrified.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-22-2013, 03:57 PM

"I'll be out here in the living room then if you need me." Kevin said and then hugged her, "Thanks for lunch. It was delicious."
-
School was getting out, and Ryan went right to Torie's as usual.

Heather went to meet up with Janelle, Greg, and Mike.
-
"The pill I gave you a moment ago causes you to release your hold on your memories. If they ask you, you would tell them. That's why I'm going to give you this pill." David took out a little red pill and handed it to Anna. "Take it."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-22-2013, 04:01 PM

She hugged Kevin back. "Anytime." She replied, before grabbing her school books off the table in the entrance and walked into the kitchen. She spread everything out, made a list of what was due and then started on the hardest thing first: Math.
~
Janelle smiled when she saw Heather. "Hey, what's up?" She replied.

Greg and Mike waved to her.
~
Anna immediately took it, not wanting to question him.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-22-2013, 04:08 PM

Kevin let out a defeated sigh. He was still thinking about Torie saying she didn't want a relationship yet and even though he understood it and actually knew her boyfriend that she missed so much was still alive, it didn't make the rejection any easier.
-
Heather smiled, "Hey, how's it going? How's Torie doing - any better yet?"
-
David went into the bag he had brought with him and pulled out some photos of a beautiful resort in the Bahamas. He handed her the photos and said to her strongly, "Your father went here. If anyone asks, he went to the Hotel Rosette on vacation. He packed his things a few days ago and went to work yesterday to gather some papers before he had to catch a flight on an American Express plane. He told you and the rest of his family at dinner on Saturday and told you he would be back in a week."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-22-2013, 04:17 PM

Torie started the kettle, wanting some tea. She walked into the living room and leaned over the couch. "Hey, you want some tea?" She asked.
~
Janelle shook her head. "Well, yes and no. She still thinks we are dead but she is slowly coming around to the idea. She came over to the house yesterday and kept insisting that we were not real." She sighed.

"Maybe you could go visit her." Greg suggested.
~
Anna nodded. "Dad went to the Bahamas. He is staying at the Hotel Rosette and is on vacation. He caught a flight on American Express and told us on Saturday that he would be back in a week." She repeated.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-22-2013, 04:26 PM

Kevin had already turned on the TV. "Sure, I can probably have a cup before I go on my date."
-
Heather nodded, "Yeah. I probably will. I want to go back to Torie's with you guys first though and have something to eat."
-
David smirked, "Perfect." He took out some more photos and showed them to her. They were not of the resort. One was a picture of a family eating dinner, one was of man with a packed suitcase, the third was car pulling into the airport, and the final photo was of an American Express airplane taking off. Although the photos weren't really related to her, the Red pill would use the images to help fill in the blanks, and would then be able to correct the slight abnormalities - such as replacing the random family at the dinner table with her own family. They would create a fake visual memory.

He then handed her a third pill and told her to take it. This was the standard yellow pill that would cleanse her of the memories she had talked about earlier.

Even after taking the Cleanse pill, she would still have vague memories. David wrote a note on Dr. Grace's desk telling her specifically not to use the pills.