Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-22-2013, 01:21 AM

Torie smiled. "Well, then don't listen to them. If anyone should be commenting on your actions around me, it should be me." She replied.
~
Rachel nodded. "And the car?"
~
Dr. Grace jumped up at the mention of his name, knocking over a pile of paper. "Oh, I'm so sorry sir. I didn't know it was you at the door." She replied, bending down to pick up the papers she knocked off. "Oh, dear, they are all out of order now." She mumbled to herself.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-22-2013, 01:29 AM

"They... They are somewhat right though, Torie. I do have a crush on you. You're a beautiful, smart, mature, strong, independent and brave young woman. It is hard not to like you."
-
"I took it to the wrecking yard and they destroyed it for me. One of the men working there owed me a favor."
-
David watched her bend over. xD

"That's fine, I forgive you. You have a lot of papers there, Dr. Grace. Anything on Miss Amon?"

((Gotta go. =( I'll be on tomorrow morning to do a post, and then I'll be back at noon, your time.))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-22-2013, 01:36 AM

Torie blushed at his compliments. "Kevin...as much as I am flatter by your words, I...I'm not ready to go down that road again. I just lost Ryan and....well, you know how I am doing with that. I'm sorry that I can't be more than that right now." She replied, placing her hand over his.
~
"So, there is absolutely no trace evidence?" Rachel confirmed.
~
"Unfortunately, no. Miss Amon does not wish to talk at the moment. Whatever was done to her it has affected her greatly. Her boyfriend came over yesterday and she seemed to be comforted by his presence but didn't say anything as far as we could tell. I don't know how much she will be willing to talk to you." Dr. Grace replied, setting the papers back on her desk.

((okie dokie. I will probably be on around 2 your time. I don't get out of class until 1:15 your time.))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-22-2013, 08:23 AM

Kevin sighed, "Yeah. I know. Just forget I said anything." He took a larger sip of his beer. "I can live with only being friends for now." He was embarrassed for telling her, and he had been 99% sure she was going to say something about not being ready. Although to Torie it seemed like that eventually she would be able to move on from Ryan, since he was really alive, Kevin knew his window of opportunity wasn't great. Soon, she'd find out he was alive and go back to him. He wished there was something he could do to change her mind.

"In that case, when Alex gets back home this afternoon, I think I might go out on a third date with a girl I'm seeing. She leaves the state tomorrow, so... I will try to be back before Alex leaves for school tomorrow morning."
-
Sharp thought for a minute, "Unless something was left at the scene, I believe it's clean. No trace."
-
"With the pill, I should be able to get something out of her. I have ways of making people talk." David said, sitting down. "Let's bring her in."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 10-22-2013 at 08:36 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-22-2013, 10:44 AM

Torie nodded. "I am fine there by myself for a while. You don't have to be back by a certain time. Besides, I will probably be sleeping anyways." She replied, looking up as the Lizzie brought them their food. "The classic burger and fries for the gentleman and a salad no onion for the lady." She said. "Anything else I can get you?"

"I am fine, thank you." Torie replied. Lizzie looked over at Kevin.
~
Rachel nodded. "Thank you, Sharp. You have a nice day now." She replied, getting up to leave.
~
Dr. Grace nodded and had someone go get Anna. "Sir, would you like me to stay in here or leave?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-22-2013, 11:08 AM

"I'll try to be. If I'm not, I could get in trouble for leaving you alone. I know, the whole 'you need space' thing..." Kevin turned to Lizzie and shook his head. "No, thank you. This is good for me."
-
"Two things, ma'am." Sharp pushed her shoulder to make her sit back down. He asked, "Firstly, how is Anna?"
-
"Leave. Please." David said, his tone commanding and strict.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 10-22-2013 at 01:55 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-22-2013, 03:01 PM

"I am not a child. Yes, I may have just lost my friends but I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself-alone- for an hour or two. If Senator James has an issue with that then she can come to me. You have your own life and mine should not impede on yours." Torie replied.

Lizzie nodded and left.
~
"Firstly, don't touch me. If you wanted to talk to me, then you could have said so." Rachel replied. "But to answer your question, I do not know. I do not believe she has said anything but David will be talking with her today."
~
Dr. Grace nodded. "As you wish, sir." She replied, walking out just as Anna was walking in.

Anna walked in silently and sat down. The man who brought her in, Bob, turned to David. "Sir, she has barely spoken since she got here. What she has said has been limited to either her boyfriend or yes/no answers."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-22-2013, 03:10 PM

"I don't mind putting my own life aside for you." Kevin mumbled and then started eating his food.
-
Sharp had felt bad for the girl. He continued, "And secondly... what is your relation to Mr. Rice? From what I gathered you have a daughter together."
-
"She'll talk to me. She may need a little push from Pill #1." David said, taking the pill and handing it and a cup to Anna. "Take the pill, Anna." His voice was, once again, very demanding. Not nearly as warm as Dr. Grace, or even Dr. Martin's.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-22-2013, 03:16 PM

Torie started to munch on her salad, pretending not to hear that. "You don't like Jakob much, do you?" She said, changing subjects.
~
"What is that any business of yours?" Rachel replied coldly.
~
Bob nodded and left the room as well.

Anna immediately took the pill, too scared to do otherwise.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-22-2013, 03:21 PM

"I don't DISlike him." Kevin said with a shrug, "I don't know if I agree with the way he was talking to you the other day, and I don't really like the idea of you using violence to defend yourself anyway. But... I don't actually get along with many people, it's not only him."
-
Sharp shook his head, "Mr. Rice is a dangerous man."
-
David waited until Bob left the room and then he knelled down in front of Anna, "You are going to stay quiet about your father, Anna."