Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-21-2013, 11:21 PM

Torie was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable around him. When they walked into the diner, it had several booths on one side and tables over near the fireplace. The waitresses were dressed in sweater dresses and flats, very practical and warm. The walls were lined with different maps and pictures of the area along with some animal head trophies.

Torie took Kevin's hand and lead him over to one of the tables near the fire place.
~
Rachel kissed him. "Do not be afraid of George. I will deal with him, if needed. He is nothing compared to you, love. I am glad that Victoria is your daughter and not his."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-21-2013, 11:26 PM

Kevin pulled out a chair for Torie first, pushed her chair in for her, and then sat down on the chair across from her. "Torie... I really must apologize again for not letting you have your space."
-
"I'm not afraid of him, but I would prefer not to get into an argument with him." David said and then smiled, "So you really do prefer me over him, yeah?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2013, 11:33 PM

"Kevin, don't worry about it." She said, "Besides, out of everyone, I enjoyed your company most." She added, handing him a menu. "And order whatever you want; my treat."
~
Rachel smiled back. "I always have, David. If I would have had my choice in who I married, I would have chosen you every time."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-21-2013, 11:37 PM

"I'll just have the hamburger and fries." He said, with a slight sigh. "I'm glad you enjoy my company, Torie, but everybody else seems to not want me to be nearly as... friendly with you as I have been."
-
"And I would have chosen you, Rachel." David kissed her hand and looked at the clock. "We should be going."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2013, 11:45 PM

"And why is that?" She asked, deciding on a salad.

A waitress came over. "Hello, my name is Lizzie and I will be taking care of you folks today. What can I get you to drink?" She said, smiling.

"I will have a sweet tea, no lemon." Torie replied. "And I will also have the Grilled Chicken salad, no onions or mayo."

Lizzie nodded. "And for you, sir?"
~
Rachel sighed, not wanting to leave, and got dressed. She threw on a pair of fitted black pants and a fitted white button up shirt. She grabbed her black jacket. "Alright, I'm ready." She said, reluctantly.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-21-2013, 11:51 PM

"Your classic burger and fries. And as for my drink, I'll have a beer. Whatever you have on draft." Kevin said, showing her his ID.
-
David nodded and they left the hotel. He dropped Rachel off at the mall and gave her a kiss before driving off.

Sharp was waiting in The Honest Lawyer restaurant, which was a mid-scale restaurant that was very dimly lit and had a cozy pub feel with leather booths and unpolished wooden tables.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2013, 11:57 PM

The waitress looked at his ID and nodded. "Ok, sir. I will be right back with your drinks." She replied, walking off.

Torie looked at him. "So, why does everyone want you to stop being so friendly?" She asked.
~
Rachel walked in and soon found Sharp. She sat down in the booth. "Hello, Sharp." She said, placing her purse in her lap.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-21-2013, 11:59 PM

"Alex and Dr. Martin think I'm hitting on you." Kevin said nonchalantly.
-
Luke nodded at Rachel, "Hello. It's nice to see you. Mr. Rice said you wished to speak to me?"
-
David went into the building and to the therapy room. He knocked on the door to speak to the therapist.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-22-2013, 12:08 AM

Torie blinked, taken off guard. "Oh...uh..." She replied, not sure what to say.

Lizzie came back over with their drinks. She placed a sweet tea in front of Torie and then a draft beer in front of Kevin. "Your food should be out shortly." She added before walking away.

Torie took a drink of her tea, thankful for the slight interruption. "Kevin, I don't see it that way. You are just being a good friend and I really appreciate that." She said, smiling.
~
Rachel nodded. "Yes, David and I have a concern about the little charade that happened yesterday. We just want to make sure that everything was taken care of on your end."
~
Dr. Grace was sitting in her office going over some notes. "Come in." She yelled.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-22-2013, 12:13 AM

Kevin took a swig of his beer. Part of him wanted to tell Torie that they were right, and that he was developing feelings for her, but he didn't want to make things awkward. "Thanks. That was what I was trying to achieve. I just wanted to be a good friend." He lied.
-
"It was. I paid the debtors, and I burned up the body."
-
David walked in and shut the door behind him. "David Rice, I'm here to do therapy for Anna Amon. You must be Dr. Grace."