Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-21-2013, 10:19 PM

Nothing really interesting happened during her training. Jakob still kicked her butt, tho not as bad as the day before, and they didn't talk much. After about an hour or so, Jakob stopped her by bringing her to the ground...again.

"Alright, that's enough for today." Jakob said, helping her back up.

"Ok." She said. "Thanks, Jakob."

"Anytime, Torie." He replied. "Go inside, take a shower, relax."

She nodded. "I will. See ya later." She replied, starting for the house.

"See ya. Oh and hey." Jakob said.

"Yeah." Torie said, turning back to him.

"You are getting to know yourself." He replied.

She smiled and nodded, walking into the cabin. "Hey Kevin." She said, leaning against the wall. "You hungry?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-21-2013, 10:28 PM

Kevin looked over at Torie and then stood up. "A little, yeah. I'm sorry, did you want me to make us some lunch?"
-
At school, it was lunch time. Ryan went to the caf, Heather went to the bleachers and wondered if cheerleader practice was still going on there, and Ella... Ella never went to school that morning. Instead, she had stayed home.
-
David got a phone call from Dr. Reese, explaining everything to him about Dr. Amon not showing up and about Anna being his daughter. "He hasn't shown for his shift today either, Mr. Rice. You brought it Anna - did she say anything about her father to you?"

"No, the girl never said a thing about Dr. Amon. I didn't even know they were related." David said, looking over at Rachel. "Maybe Dr. Amon has the flu."

"We tried calling his house. I think we might have to contact the police, sir. Some people here believe that Dr. Amon attacked his daughter and then fled, but I'm not so sure. Either way, he's a missing person."

"I am sure it's nothing."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2013, 10:33 PM

"Why don't I go take a shower and then we go out for lunch?" She suggested instead.
~
Rachel sat up in bed, wrapping the sheets around her body. "Perhaps he took some vacation days that no one knew about?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-21-2013, 10:40 PM

"Uh, sure. It is good to get out of the cabin every once and a while. I'll wait for you down here, go have your shower."
-
David repeated what Rachel said into the phone, "Perhaps he is took a vacation."

"I don't think so, nobody seem to know about it."

"Dr. Reese, leave reporting it to the police to me and get back to your job. I'll look after this. Thank you for letting me know. Oh, and by the way, I would like to come in later to personally give Anna Amon's therapy."

"That's an... odd request, Mr. Rice, but if you say so, then I guess that would be fine."

"Great. I'll be there sometime this afternoon." David hung up and took a deep breath. "I hope Sharp hid that body well."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2013, 10:46 PM

Torie nodded and ran upstairs to take a shower. She took a quick shower and then came out to get dressed. She threw on a pair of tight jeans, as she really didn't have any other type of jean, black boots, a t-shirt, and a black coat. She was soon coming back downstairs. "Where do you want to eat?" She asked.
~
Rachel crawled out of bed and walked over to him. She wrapped her arms around him, making sure to have her body hit him in all the right places. "I'm sure Sharp took care of it, love. Don't worry. If you want, I can even speak to him about it today." She offered.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-21-2013, 10:50 PM

"Wherever you want to eat, Torie." Kevin said as he put on his shoes and started walking out to the car, holding the passenger door open for her.
-
David nodded, "I'm sure he took care of it. As for talking to him, I suppose I could call and we could arrange a meeting."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2013, 10:56 PM

Torie smiled and got in. "Nothing fancy, so how about a little cafe I saw when you were bring me back here last night." She suggested.
~
"If it would ease your mind, then do it." Rachel replied. "What time do you want to go into the office?" She asked, slipping her hands down his chest and then behind his coat.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-21-2013, 11:00 PM

Kevin closed the door behind her and got into the car and began driving, "Just tell me where to stop. I'll drive the same way."
-
"You can speak with Sharp while I go to the Program and deal with this Anna situation." David said, then quickly calling Sharp and arranging a meeting at a restaurant inside the mall. After his call, he said to Rachel, "He wants to meet you at 3PM."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2013, 11:08 PM

Torie nodded. It was only a couple of miles away from the cabin. As soon as she saw it, she pointed it out so they could park.

It was a tiny little diner, but it looked decently cozy. The outside looked like a small log cabin and was called Smokey's Place. It had a couple little wooden bear statue on the outside near the entrance. It had a chimney on the top and smoke was coming out of it.

Torie looked at Kevin. "It looked quaint." She said, still wondering what she did to make him act so...professional.
~
"I shall be there. Would you like me to call George and see if he is coming down here?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-21-2013, 11:14 PM

"It does." Kevin parked the car and stepped out, looking the doors behind them. He walked into the diner with Torie. He didn't enjoy acting professional, as it made this whole experience watching Torie now feel like work instead of hanging out with a friend.
-
"Yes, I would like to know because if Torie, or you, or anyone tells George that Torie is my daughter, he is not going to be pleased with me and I'd rather not be around.."