Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-21-2013, 08:08 PM

"No. They seemed concerned and sad." She replied. "Its the exact opposite from in my dreams. And I am trying to move on..."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-21-2013, 08:23 PM

((OMG, finally home. ))

"Then your dreams have been wrong. They aren't mad at you Torie. They want you to forgive yourself. They can't move on until you forgive yourself." Dr. Martin said, "They don't blame you."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2013, 08:29 PM

((Yay!!! Home sweet Home ))

Torie shook her head. "But it is my fault." She said, adamantly. "They died because of me. Because I was stupid enough to think that I could fight the Program and win." She scoffed. "If I hadn't been so da.mn stubborn and actually listened to them, then maybe I wouldn't have ever went into the Program. Maybe then, they wouldn't be dead and I would. At least it would have been fair. I die trying to spread my word and not them."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-21-2013, 08:36 PM

"You all wanted to change the world. They wanted to shut down the Program as much as you did - do." Stanley reminded. "Your friends all love you, Torie. Never forget that."

"I think that's good for today, Doc."

"You don't end my sessions, Kevin. I choose when to end my sessions." Stanley said, authoritatively.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2013, 08:41 PM

"But I failed them. I said that I would protect them by being the face, by putting myself out there so they wouldn't have too." Torie said, angrily. She started to pace around the room. "I said that they wouldn't have to be in any danger, that they would be kept hidden from the Program. I would be the face, I would be the one with a target on them. If I can't even protect my friends, how am I supposed to protect my entire generation and the ones after me?" Her voice got louder as every word past until she was livid not only with herself, but also with the situation.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-21-2013, 08:48 PM

"Torie, unfortunate things sometimes happen. Think of all the kids you can still save. I already told you that Mr. Rice has decided not to continue expansion into other countries, and said that he wants to fix things. Blaming yourself will hold you back."

Kevin stood up and grabbed Torie, pulling her into a hug to stop her from pacing. "It's not your fault. How about we go out for breakfast? Get your mind off things?"

"She needs to face her problems, Kevin, of she'll never get better."

"There's nothing WRONG with her, she needs time."

"Time is not an unlimited resource."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2013, 08:54 PM

Torie pushed away from him. "STOP!" She screamed, holding her head. "You all keep telling me what I need when nobody has bothered to even ask me what I want, what I think need. Well right now, I need space. Stop hovering over me like I am about to break into a million pieces because that has already happened. I need to be by myself so I can figure things out." She snapped, overwhelmed by all the hovering and questions.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-21-2013, 08:58 PM

"I'm sorry, Torie." Kevin quietly apologized and then retreated to his room.

Dr. Martin didn't seem nearly as phased by Torie's outburst. "Very well. Do you wish for me to leave? You do have my number, so you are free to call if you feel like you need me."
-
Ryan didn't like watching Torie get so upset. He wished Dr. Martin would just hurry up and tell Torie already. He turned off the camera and went to school.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2013, 09:02 PM

Torie watched Kevin go, sighing. "Thanks, Stanley. I will call if I need you. Will you tell Kevin that I am going out for a walk but I will be back in time for Jakob to get here." She replied, putting on a pair of sneakers and grabbed a jacket.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-21-2013, 09:09 PM

"Yes. I will. Hopefully we will be talking again soon, Torie." Dr. Martin said before heading to Kevin's room. He knocked on the door, and this time Kevin was fully dressed when he answered. "Kevin, Torie is going out for a walk and she should be back shortly - before Jakob gets here."

Kevin sighed, "Yeah, okay, whatever."

"Why are you so upset? You should like a teenage girl who has just be rejected."

"Because I don't ever want to make Torie upset like that. I-"

"Stick to your job, Kevin, and nobody will get hurt. Not you, not Ryan, and not Torie." Dr. Martin whispered before walking out of the cabin and driving away.