Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-21-2013, 05:29 PM

Janelle nodded. "Come on. Let's go watch some TV." She suggested, looking up at Torie's room.
~
Can you come pick me up at my house? I sort of walked out on the whole dinner thing with my mom and uncle to come here. I just don't want to call a cab again. She replied, sitting on her bed.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-21-2013, 05:36 PM

Ryan frowned, but joined the others watching TV.
-
I'll be right there.
Kevin replied before during to Vivian. He walked out of the car with her and gave her a hug. "I promise I won't mess up if we ever have a third date." He kissed her.

"You better hope not. 3 strikes, Kevin." Viv said and the walked into the hotel.

Kevin drove to Torie's. He arrived in less than 10 minutes and honked the horn.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2013, 05:39 PM

Torie went running out of the house, hoping not to see the visions again. She flew to the front door and went out to Kevin's car. "Thanks." She said, getting in. She paused and looked around. "Is this one of the cars from the garage?" She asked, recognizing it.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-21-2013, 05:48 PM

"Yeah, it is. Alex borrowed it and the I borrowed it from him. Hope you don't mind." Kevin said starting to drive back to the cabin. "I don't mind driving you. I wasnt busy." he lied.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2013, 05:57 PM

"So, had a very interesting dinner. Found out that my uncle is technically my dad, Alex is my half brother, and if my mother had not interfered at all, well, I would still be in the Program." Torie said, needing to just say it all out loud. She laughed. "What a lovely night." She added, starting to shift through the papers.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-21-2013, 06:17 PM

"Rough. Well, at least when we get back, you can sleep." He parked the car and got out. "Then ypu won't have to think about it anymore. Are those papers what you went to the house for?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2013, 06:23 PM

She nodded. "Yeah, they are the original papers I drew up when I started the resistance. I am hoping that I can at least find something in here to start with." She sighed and got out, following him into the house.

Alex got up from the couch and went to see who it was, not expecting anyone this early. He saw Kevin come in first. "Back so soon?" He replied, then noticed Torie. "Hey, Tor, what are you doing back here? So soon? With my dad and your mom?"

"Yeah...funny thing. Apparently we have the same dad." She said, sounding not so pleased.

"Ahh...so they told you."

"You knew! Why didn't you tell me?" She asked, flabbergasted

"Cause I didn't think it was my place. You just lost your friends. Not like I wanted to throw that bomb on you." He replied.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-21-2013, 06:29 PM

Kevin shook his head, "You should have told her, Alex. And I'm back because I had to pick up Torie after dinner didnt go so well."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2013, 06:35 PM

Alex looked at Kevin. "I don't need you telling me what to do, Kevin." He snapped before turning back to Torie. "Look, Tor. I'm sorry, ok. I just...I knew it wouldn't be easy finding that out and I was hoping that it would be a while before they told you." He sighed.

"Next time, just tell me. It would have been a hell of a lot easier coming from you than them." She replied. "Kevin, can I have one of those pills?" She asked, just wanting to go to sleep.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-21-2013, 06:42 PM

"You can have whatever you want from me, Torie." Kevin joked as he handed her another pill. "Want to be left alone, or...?"