Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-21-2013, 05:16 PM

Alex flopped on the couch, hoping the dinner was going well.
~
Torie caught a cab and had him drive her to her house. She got out of the cab and stopped at the curb, staring at her house. After mustering up the courage, she walked up to the front door and entered her house.

Janelle jumped at the sound of the front door opening. "Was anyone expecting anyone?"

Mike shook his head. "I wasn't."

"Ditto." Greg replied.

"Then who would be coming here?" Janelle questioned, getting off the couch and walking into the entry way. "Torie!"

Torie froze at the sound of her name and glanced in Janelle's direction. She was like a deer in the headlights, too afraid to say or move anything.
~
Rachel nodded. "I will talk to her again later. I am so sorry, David. I wish...I wish she had had a different reaction."
~
Dylan immediately came up to the Program to see her.

When Dylan walked in, Anna immediately ran to him. Dylan held her in his arms as she sobbed.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-21-2013, 05:30 PM

Kevin called Vivian and they went out to dinner.
-
Ryan ran over when he heard Janelle say torie's name. He stared at her, also unsure of what to say.
-
"No, it is fine, Rachel. It's the same reaction I expected of her. She'll come around. she's just in shock." David said, pouring another glass.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2013, 05:35 PM

Torie took a couple of deep breaths. "They're not real. They're not real." She mumbled over and over, trying not to have another breakdown. She hated the fact that she had to go through them in order to get up to her room. She clutched her hand around her locket and then started to walk towards them, mumbling to herself.

"Torie. We are real. The Program did this to you." Greg said. "They lied to you."

"They're not real." She replied, her body trembling.
~
Rachel sighed and took another drink. "She will eventually have to, but enough about that. Let's just enjoy our night together." She said, putting her hand on his knee.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-21-2013, 05:47 PM

"Torie, I'm real... I'm here. Even if you don't believe me." Ryan stopped Torie, grabbing her arm and quickly pulling her in for a kiss.
-
David agreed, and they had their dinner together.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2013, 05:54 PM

Torie kissed him back, wrapping her arms around him. He seemed so real that she couldn't resist. She pulled back from him and hugged him. "I wish you were real. I wish that I hadn't brought you into the resistance. I wish I could have told you that I loved you one more time, but I can't..." She paused for a moment. "The only thing I can do now is live with your memories and make sure that the Program pays for this. You all died trying to stop them and now I won't stop until they are buried under a pile of rubble. I know your deaths are my fault because I brought you into the Program. And I will live that...for the rest of my life." She kissed him once more. "I'm sorry."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-21-2013, 06:02 PM

Ryan didn't want to let go of her. "Please, Torie... It's not your fault. Don't be sad... Please, Torie. Let's go to your room. I want to be with you..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2013, 06:06 PM

Torie felt like her heart was ripping all over again. "I love you." She whispered, before pulling herself out of his arms and running up to her room. She shut the door behind her and slid down it. She started to silently sob. "They're not real...they're not real." She repeated to herself, trying to convince herself that what she had just went through wasn't as real as it had felt. That Ryan was dead as was Janelle, Greg, and Mike. That is was just a memory of them...only a memory.
~
Janelle watch Torie run upstairs and shut the door. "Ryan.." She said, softly.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-21-2013, 06:11 PM

Ryan sighed, "I dont know what to do. This is so hard. I love her..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2013, 06:19 PM

"And she loves you." Janelle replied, hugging him. "She is at least coming to terms with our so called deaths. There's a start. Soon Doc will have her believing that we are alive."
~
Torie soon stood up and came here for what she wanted. She walked into her closet and grabbed her plans for the program. She walked out and over to her dresser. She took down the picture of her and Ryan at the Halloween party. She put it in her purse and then took out her phone. She texted Kevin, Hey, are you busy?

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-21-2013, 06:26 PM

Ryan nodded. "I hope so. Soon."
-
Kevin was just pulling up to the hotel Vivian was staying at after they had gone and grabbed a drink. He looked at his phone and texted Torie, No, why? He said to Vivian "I might have to run again. I'm sorry, Viv. Sometimes my job can be so interfering."

"This is only our second date and ypu're walking out again? I was going to invite you to my room."