Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-21-2013, 01:25 PM

Alex had felt that presence many times before and knew it was best to just not ask questions. He shrugged. "I did not feel anything different. Must be that guilty conscience of yours." He replied, going into the kitchen to make him some food.
~
Torie just played with her napkin. This all felt wrong. Why should she be able to enjoy an evening with her mom and uncle when her friends would never be able to do that again. She really didn't want to drink, seeing as she wasn't much of a drinker, but just nodded.You are in public. People know you as the resistance leader. Hold your head up high and don't like your uncle see how his doctor destroyed anymore than he has.

"Victoria, sweetie...everything ok?" Rachel asked.

"Yeah..everything is fine." She replied looking up. There was still sadness in her eyes but she wasn't going to mope in public.

Rachel smiled. "How was your day?"

"It was ok. Didn't sleep much this morning but Kevin gave me one of his sleeping pills so I would actually sleep without nightmares." She replied.

"Sweetie, if you need something to help you sleep, I can get you your own pills." Rachel replied.

"That would be great, mom."
~
Janelle nodded. "Thanks Ryan. How are you doing?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-21-2013, 01:34 PM

"Guilty conscience? I haven't done anything wrong - I have nothing to feel guilty for." Kevin said, following Alex into the kitchen. "And don't lie to me, I'm sure you had to feel something. Maybe you are used to it since it's your dad..."
---
"I'm glad you had a nightmare-less sleep." David said.

The waitress put the bottle of Chardonnay on the table, along with 3 glasses. She told them she would be right back to ask for their food orders.

David poured himself, Rachel, and Torie a glass. "How about first we start with some news that you will like to hear, Victoria? Dr. Amon has been dealt with. He's disappeared."
---
"Fine. Better after my work out." Ryan said with a shrug. "It manages to take my mind off things - and watching Torie alone in her room after her shower was a nice bonus." He grinned.
---
In most cases the DNA information was held until the next day, but the people who ran the tests felt the need to tell Dr. Reese right away. Dr. Reese was still trying to heal Anna's wounds, just finished the stitches on her deepest cut. He was surprised they came to tell him so fast.

A nerdy looking Japanese man in his mid-30s came in wearing a labcoat and holding a clipboard. He went over to Dr. Reese and whispered, "The girl is Anna Amon, Dr. Amon's daughter."

Dr. Reese grabbed the man's arm and walked out of the room with him for some privacy. "Can you go get me Dr. Amon, then, Kai?"

"Um, no sir. We looked around for him, and we couldn't find him anywhere. He punched in to work at 10AM, and he was supposed to be here until 10PM tonight. He hasn't punched out, either, he just... vanished."

Dr. Reese, who was a relatively young man to be a doctor, perhaps in his late 20s, raised a brow. "You can't misplace a person. You paged him, right?"

"Paged, announced over the loud speaker, called his cellphone, called his home... Nothing. He wasn't in his office, he wasn't doing any therapy, and every employee I've asked hasn't seen him in since 12PM." Kai answered, sounding worried about his findings. "What are you thinking, Doctor?"

"Amon vanished, and we found his daughter beaten and cut. Anna won't talk - obviously she's suffered some trauma. Dr. Amon wasn't the kindest, gentlest man on the planet, but I still doubt he'd do this to his own daughter."

"So you're ruling him out as a suspect to the beating, then? Why else would he vanish? The timing seems-"

"I'm not a cop, Kai, I'm a doctor. I can't say for sure. We'll see if Anna speaks when she's in therapy." Dr. Reese said before walking back inside the room. He sat across from Anna and said to her, "Your name is Anna, right? Dr. Amon's daughter? Do you have any idea where your father is, Anna?"

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 10-21-2013 at 02:42 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2013, 04:01 PM

Alex shrugged. "Don't know what you are talking about, Kevin. Besides, even if I did feel something, I learned a long time ago to ignore it. Its better to not ask questions, trust me." He replied, grabbing a coke out of the fridge.
~
Torie took a liberal drink of her glass. "Why was he taken care of?" She asked, confused. "What did he do wrong?"

"He disobeyed your father and nobody disobey's your father." Rachel replied.

"But Dad isn't here nor is does he have anything to do wit the Program." Torie replied, even more confused. "What is going on? You two have been acting funny ever since Mom got here."

Rachel looked over at David, and then back at her daughter. "Victoria, when your father and I-"

"I don't want a story, Mom. I want an answer." Torie cut her off.

Rachel paused for a second. "Well, then here you go. George is not your father, David is."

Torie blinked and took another couple of liberal drinks of her wine. xD
~
Mike laughed and Janelle just shook her head, smiling. "Well, hopefully she will be in your arms soon enough." Janelle replied.

Greg chuckled. "And that is why I lent you the computer. Figured you wouldn't want all of us watching that."
~
Anna burst out into tears at the mention of her father.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-21-2013, 04:07 PM

Kevin shook his head, "What? Are you scared of your father or something?"
-
"Dr. Amon was a bad man, Torie. You'll understand it all soon. But yes, when your mother came to visit you it wasn't only you she wanted to see. She told me she had a feeling you were my daughter, we had some tests done, and they were conclusive in saying you were my child." David said.
-
Ryan laughed, "Thanks Greg, I needed that."
-
Dr. Reese wasn't sure why she was crying - if she missed him, or she feared him. He figured things would be sorted out by the therapy. "It's okay, Anna. You don't need to talk to us right now. Im sure we'll find him."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2013, 04:21 PM

Alex looked him dead in eyes. "Terrified is a better word. But enough about my father. Didn't you have a date or something when we brought Torie here?"
~
Torie just shook her head. "And does my father, the man who raised me, know about this?"

"No. I figured that you weren't his daughter long-"

"I am his daughter." Torie interjected.

"I figured he wasn't your biological father long ago. Victoria, you have this fiery passion in you that is the same with David. You have his eyes, he passion, his temper...you are his daughter." Rachel replied.

Torie looked from her mother to her father. "And what do you think of all this? Do you have the same conclusion?" She replied, taking another liberal drink of her wine and pouring herself more. xD
~
Greg nodded. "Alex gave us the heads up, tho. Seems like he is actually doing pretty good in this new big brother role."
~
Anna started to rock back and forth on the table.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-21-2013, 04:28 PM

"Yeah, it was a first date with a girl I met named Vivian. She's British, too. She just came here for a short while with her boss. She's an assistant or something." Kevin said with a shrug.
-
"I think it is... shocking. I honestly didn't see it coming. Yes, we did have an affair when your mother became pregnant, but since nothing was ever said I assumed you were George's child." David took a sip of wine and added, "I wanted to release you from The Program, Victoria, because you are my daughter and I want to protect you from that. I am sorry for putting you through everything I did."
-
"Its weird to think he's her brother now..." Ryan shook his head. "Not like I remember much of the other him, so it must have been even more shocking for you guys to think about."
-
Dr. Reese sighed and helped Anna up. "Lets get you to a room so you can sleep."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2013, 04:34 PM

"Why don't you call her up and see if she can go out tonight. Get out of the cabin, maybe go back to her place. I will be here for when Torie comes back." Alex suggested.
~
"So, let me get straight." She said, the alcohol taking over a bit. "If you hadn't found out that I was your daughter, would you have released me? Even tho, I was basically your niece."
~
Janelle nodded. "Considering he was infatuated with her and beat the sh*t out of her, yeah, it was a shocker. I just wonder how she is going to take finding out that her dad really isn't her dad."
~
"I want Dylan." She whispered. "I want Dylan."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-21-2013, 04:38 PM

Kevin caught on to his tone. "That wasn't a suggestion, it sounded like a demand."
-
David was caught off guard. "I... I don't know. I would consider it when your mother asked me."
-
Ryan nodded, "Probably not too well."
-
Dr. Reese assured her, "Tell us his number, and we will have someone call him."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2013, 04:48 PM

"Take it how you want to." Alex replied. "But it wouldn't hurt for you to get out." He place some keys on the table. "You can even take my car."
~
"Basically if mom didn't step in, I would still be at the Program, in that tiny cell, going through your idea of therapy. Finding out that you are my father changes nothing. I am still taking down the Program. I just may not take you down with it." She stood up. "My friends died trying to spread my message, died trying to stop the Program. They will not die in vain. Don't bother taking me home. I'll find my own way." She replied, finishing off her wine and walking out of the restaurant.

Rachel sighed and placed her face in her hands. "Well, at least she didn't scream or holler." She replied. "Do you want to go after her or should I?"
~
Janelle nodded. "Well, I am sure that we will find out all the details from Alex when it does happen."
~
"575-964-3851." She replied.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-21-2013, 05:09 PM

"Maybe I will go." Kevin said as he picked up the keys and walked out.
-
"I want a nice dinner, so I am staying here. Besides, she obviously doesnt want to speak with me."
-
Dr. Reeses had someone call Dylan and brought Anna to the visiting room.