Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-21-2013, 02:35 AM

Alex sat on the couch and flipped through channels.
~
Greg hook his laptop up and pulled the camera up of Torie's room. He handed the laptop off to Janelle who walked up to Torie's room. She knocked on the door. "Ryan, are you in there?" Janelle asked.
~
Rachel saw David as someone who valued her, who loved her, and was a bit dangerous. :P She loved the darkness he possessed and how he wasn't afraid to use it.
~
Torie was soon stepping out of the shower and drying off.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-21-2013, 02:39 AM

Ryan opened the door and laughed, "Back for round 3?" He grabbed his shirt and put it back on. "In all seriousness though, what's up? You have the laptop with you - Kevin didn't do anything, did he?"
-
Kevin soon joined Alex on the couch, not saying a word to him.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2013, 02:45 AM

"No, she is fine but Alex texted me saying that she is alone in her room. I thought you would like to see her." Janelle said, putting the laptop on the bed. "She is getting ready for something, so I will leave you alone."
~
Torie was soon walking out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around her hair. She started to dig through her suitcase and found a nice sweater dress. She looked for a pair of nice leggings and threw both pieces of clothing on the bed.
~
There was obvious tension between the two. xD

Alex didn't say a word either. He had already told Kevin what he thought of his little charade and didn't like to repeat himself. Instead of the infatuated lover he was now using that love as a protective older brother. xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-21-2013, 02:49 AM

Ryan watched her, more than happy to see her naked. Although it did make him miss her more.
-
You could cut the tension with a knife between Kevin and Alex.

David and Rachel's limo soon arrived at the cabin and David knocked on the door.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2013, 02:54 AM

Torie was soon getting dressed. She combed her hair and pulled half of it back into a pony tail. She didn't want to put her hair back into a braid; it reminded her of the resistance too much. She put her locket back on and pressed it to her heart.
~
Alex leaped up to get the door. "Dad, Aunt Rachel." He replied, opening the door wide enough for them to come in.

"Hello, Alex. Is Victoria ready?" Rachel asked.

"She is still upstairs but I'm sure she will be down any minute." He replied.

((one more post after this then I am passing out on my pillow ))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-21-2013, 02:59 AM

"Hello, son." David said and walked inside. "Hopefully she's dressed nicely, we're going to a fancy place."

Kevin waved over to Rachel and David, "Hey."
-
Ryan blew a kiss at the laptop screen.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2013, 03:05 AM

Torie felt a chill go down her spine and looked around the room with a puzzled look. She shook her head and started to head downstairs.
~
"I'm sure she will be dressed nicely. She may be living with commoners but she is still one of us." Alex replied.

Rachel smiled at Kevin. "Hello, Kevin. I hear you were with Victoria most of the day. How is she doing?"

"Mother, if you wish to know how I am doing, you could just ask me yourself." Torie commented, coming down the stairs.

"Victoria, I didn't hear you come down. Don't you look lovely." Rachel said, smiling at her daughter. Torie didn't look as horrible, but it was obvious that she still had not caught up on her sleep nor was she in a very pleasant mood.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-21-2013, 03:08 AM

"How are you doing then, Victoria?" David asked. "You look tired. We will try to make dinner quick. Let's get going, yeah?"
-
Ryan changed the camera, following Torie.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2013, 03:11 AM

"Sure." She turned to Alex and Kevin. "I guess I will see you when I get back." She added, before following her mother out to the car.

Alex nodded and flopped back down on the couch.

((alright night. Will be on tomorrow definitely in the afternoon ))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-21-2013, 03:21 AM

"No offense, but something is seriously off about your dad and her mom. As soon as they walked in the room felt cold - and I don't think it was just the door opening." Kevin said, "It was like, a presence or something. They didn't say anything particularly evil or mean, but... I dunno."
---
They arrived at a restaurant called Lenoir, which was an upscale family-owned restaurant in downtown Chicago. David had already called ahead for reservations, and they were immediately seated at a table near a window. The atmosphere at Lenoir was somewhere between contemporary and traditional, with a neutral colour scheme. The white walls were covered in floor-to-ceiling wainscoting trim, the floor was a dark polished hardwood, and expensive crystal chandeliers hung from the ceiling. The tables were white and circular and the chairs were light brown, comfortable, fully upholstered and high-back. The waiters and waitresses were both dressed in tailored white suits and serving the many customers at Lenoir that day.

David ordered a bottle of wine. The waitress wrongly assumed Torie was legal drinking age and walked off before she had the chance to order a drink. David looked at Rachel and then back at Torie, "Maybe it will be a good day for you to drink wine anyway. Your mother and I have some news for you that you may need a drink for."
---
Ryan brought the laptop back down to Greg, Mike, and Janelle. "She went out for dinner with her parents, so it's just Alex and Kevin in the cabin right now."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 10-21-2013 at 10:41 AM.