Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-21-2013, 01:45 AM

Rachel nodded and followed David out to the limo.

~Later~

Alex went back up to Torie's room about 5 pm, knowing she would need some time to get ready. He knocked on the door. "Torie." He said, listening.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-21-2013, 01:51 AM

Kevin woke up and groggily answered the door. He had taken his shirt off since he had gotten too warm. "Jesus, Alex, do you have to keep coming up here?"
-
After David had a shower, he got dressed in a different suit from earlier. He'd have to dispose of the other one, in case of DNA evidence.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2013, 01:55 AM

"Actually, yes, I do. Our dad and her mom are coming to pick her up in an hour. She needs to start getting ready." Alex replied, annoyed. "And for god sakes, keep your shirt on."
~
Rachel was dressed in a simple long, black dress. She dressed it up with a silver chain with a diamond heart that David had actually given her when they were younger, silver high heels, and silver bracelets.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-21-2013, 01:59 AM

Kevin mumbled something under his breath and then picked his shirt off the ground and put it back on. He nudged Torie gently, "Torie, wake up."
-
"You look fantastic, Rachel." He kissed her and took her hand.

David's suit was plain black with a plain white dress shirt underneath, paired with a blue tie and a fedora.

((Brb, 15 minutes ish? Hopefully you'll still be up.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2013, 02:07 AM

Torie groaned. "Can't it wait til I wake up." She mumbled, wanting to keep sleeping.

Alex walked over to the bed as well, not wanting to leave Kevin alone with her if he didn't have to. "Torie, I got a call from ou-my dad and he said that he and your mom are coming over here to take you out to dinner."

"I don't wanna go. I want to sleep." She mumbled.

"Torie, you don't have much of choice." Alex reminded her.

Torie mumbled a few selective words under her breath and then sat up in bed. She rubbed her eyes and then looked at Alex. "What time are they coming?"

"6pm. Its 5 now." Alex replied.
~
Rachel blushed and kissed him back. "And you look incredibly handsome." She replied, stealing his hat. She smiled as she put it on top of her head. "Mwahahaha." She giggled.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-21-2013, 02:10 AM

"Are you going too, or just the 3 of them?" Kevin asked Alex.
-
David laughed and said, "That looks rather sexy on you. We should be going; the hotel is pretty far from the cabin. You can wear that until we get there, and then you better watch out because I'll steal it back."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2013, 02:13 AM

"As far as I know, just the three of them." Alex replied.

Torie rolled her eyes. "Great. Alone with my mom and your dad. My night just keeps getting better." She replied, sighing.

Alex nodded, feeling her pain. "Kevin and I will leave so you can get ready." He replied, walking towards the door.
~
Rachel laughed. "Only if your quick enough." She teased, kissing him softly.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-21-2013, 02:19 AM

"Don't worry about it much, it's only a night and I'll be here when you get back and I'll give you another sleeping pill which you'll probably want after." He laughed and walked out of Torie's room so she could change.
-
David grinned and left the hotel with Rachel, walking to the limo.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2013, 02:22 AM

Torie nodded and shut the door. She jumped into the shower and started to get ready.
~
Alex texted Janelle letting her know that Torie was in her room by herself but changing.
~
Janelle went to go find Ryan.
~
Rachel leaned against him in the limo, wishing that this was her husband. She wished that these last couple of days were her life, not the monotonous life she had with George.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-21-2013, 02:29 AM

Kevin went down to the kitchen and cleaned the dishes that were dirty.
-
Ryan was once again shirtless as he did pushups in Torie's room.
-
David felt the same. He didn't feel inclined to hit Rachel like he did Mary, because he didn't see Rachel as a weak woman that he could push around, but a strong woman that was to be respected.