Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#441 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-08-2013, 07:20 PM

"Alex has no chance of hurting me. I'm 220lbs of pure muscle. I could crush him with one hand. You don't have to worry about me. And I'm sorry that I hurt you by not telling the truth. I should have."

"Thanks for the f*cking support there, Alex. I realize that." Ella put out the cigarette. "I don't even know if I should go in there, or just go home."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#442 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-08-2013, 07:24 PM

She gave a small smile. "I know you can take care of yourself. I just don't want you to think that you always have to protect me. I can take care of myself, ya know."

Alex shrugged. "You could always go and apologize. Tell the truth and ask for forgiveness."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#443 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-08-2013, 07:28 PM

Ryan smiled back, "But I like protecting you."

Ella scoffed, "Psh. You probably already have something else up your sleeve and me apologizing is supposed to help you. Let me guess: I apologize, Ryan forgives me and somehow wants to be with me instead, Torie is upset and crawls into your arms. You're f*cking crazy. Even if I go to apologize, they're going to tell me to GTFO - get the f*ck out."
(#444 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-08-2013, 07:31 PM

"I know, but I can fight my own battles. Trust me, I have already been in a few fights and with you in my corner, I am unbeatable." She replied.

He shrugged. "Whatever, Lovie."

((Have to be getting off soon.))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#445 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-08-2013, 07:36 PM

Ella rolled her eyes, "Don't call me that anymore. I never liked you that way. This was 100% about Ryan. I would have rather made this plan with Mike, because I actually don't despise him. However, he's not an evil b@stard, so he wouldn't have wanted to hurt anyone. You're lucky I don't kick your @ss - Ryan made it look easy enough, I'm sure I could take you on if I wanted."
(#446 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-08-2013, 07:38 PM

He narrowed his eyes. "I don't hit trash to begin with. Besides, one hit would be the only one you would get, Lovie."

<3
(#447 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-08-2013, 07:43 PM

"Oh... That's right... You like beating up defenseless women. I forgot." Ella said sarcastically. "You won't hit Ryan, but you'll bruise Torie and threaten me. I think this is less about not wanting to hit 'trash' and more about being a rich pansy-@ss cracker."

Ella wasn't thinking clearly, apparently. Her emotions were, again, taking control.
(#448 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-08-2013, 07:47 PM

He smacked her. "Don't ever threaten me." He yelled. "I can hold my own with anyone."

Torie perked up. "What was that?"

<3
(#449 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-08-2013, 07:50 PM

Ella rubbed her cheek and then kicked him in the nuts. xD

"I have no clue. Are Ella and Alex still outside?"
(#450 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-08-2013, 07:53 PM

Alex groaned, falling to his knees. He turned to smack her again. "YOU B*TCH!"

"I think so. We should probably check on them. We can finish this conversation later." She stood up and started walking towards the noises.

<3