Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-21-2013, 01:07 AM

Janelle silently prayed that Kevin wouldn't try anything else.

Mike nodded. "Alex is there and he is looking out for her. Kevin won't try much when he is around. Besides, it doesn't look like he is getting much of anywhere if he has to sneak into her room."
~
The secretary immediately called for the doctors. Two nurses came out with a wheelchair to put Anna in.

Rachel brought Anna inside and helped her into the wheelchair.

The nurses took her further inside the Program for medical treatment.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-21-2013, 01:13 AM

"Hopefully you're right, Mike." Ryan stared at the screen, watching Kevin stroke Torie's hair. "Change the camera now, Greg. Or just turn the f*cking thing off, I'm going to go work out. I'll be upstairs." He said as he walked away.
-
The medical doctor, Doctor Reese, asked Anna for her name.

David walked back the to broiler room and began cleaning up the blood and the rest of the crime scene. He said to Rachel, "I can't believe he said that to me. That at least he took my daughter with him... The pig."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2013, 01:19 AM

Greg took a look at the other camera angles and then turned it off.

Mike stared after his friend. "I hope Kevin doesn't do anything to her." He mumbled.

Janelle nodded. "I hope so too."
~
Anna just stared at the doctor and then back at the floor.
~
Rachel nodded. "He was a twisted man, and not in a good way. But at least he paid for what he did to Victoria. Which reminds me, I was hoping to take her out for dinner tonight. Get her out of the cabin. Would you like to come?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-21-2013, 01:24 AM

"I guess you don't want to talk, eh? That's alright, do you have any ID on you?" Dr. Reese asked sweetly.
-
"Yes, I would love to." David said, throwing the bloodied cleaning rag into a garbage bag. "Maybe we will tell her the truth."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2013, 01:27 AM

Anna continued to look at the floor. Her purse and everything else was in her car anyways.
~
Rachel nodded. "That sounds like a plan. Do you want to call Alex and let him know that we will be coming to get Torie around 6? That should give us enough time to go to the hotel and get cleaned up." She replied.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-21-2013, 01:30 AM

"No? That's alright. We'll run your DNA and find out the results tomorrow. For now, let's get you cleaned up. You look like you've been through a lot."
-
David nodded and called Alex.
-
Kevin had managed to fall asleep, cuddling very close to her.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2013, 01:32 AM

Anna nodded.
~
Alex picked up. "Hey Dad, what's up?" He said, picking up the phone.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-21-2013, 01:35 AM

"Rachel and I are taking Torie out for dinner tonight. We should be there around 6. How is she doing?" David asked.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2013, 01:38 AM

"She is finally getting some much needed rest. She was sleeping when I arrived here, so I have not talked to her yet. Kevin has been with her all day." Alex replied, leaving out that fact that Kevin was still in her room.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-21-2013, 01:42 AM

"It is good she is sleeping. Hopefully she will be awake by the time we get there. Keep looking out for her. Goodbye." David hung up the phone and turned to Rachel, "Everything's clean here, I told Alex to tell Torie we'd be coming - she's finally getting sleep - so we're ready to leave. Hopefully Sharp takes care of everything with the body. The limo should be waiting, since I texted the driver when you were looking after the girl."

((Skip?))