Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-20-2013, 10:35 PM

"Now, please." She replied, wanting to finally just sleep without any nightmares.
~

"Please don't kill my daughter." He replied.

"I..I don't know.. She mouthed back.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-20-2013, 10:47 PM

"I'll be right back." Kevin said, walking over to the backpack he had brought with him. Since he had slept in the living room on the couch, it was just sitting beside the TV. He took out a bottle of perscription sleeping pills and handed the bottle to Torie. "You just need one, but feel free to take a couple extra with you upstairs for next time - unless you're sleeping here on the couch or whatever."

-

David laughed, sounding more dark and heartless by the minute. He hit the side of his head with the side of the gun and then said, "You're just not getting it through your thick skull, Amon. This isn't a game, this is your daughters life. Sharp, untie him."

"What?"

"Untie him from the chair, but keep him arms tied behind his back. I want him to get on his knees and beg me."

Sharp reluctantly untied Amon, managing to keep his arms tied together, but not to the chair.

David pointed the gun to an empty can across the room and shot it, proving that he wasn't afraid to shoot it and that it was loaded. He pointed it back at Anna and smirked, "Amon, I'm sorry to tell you this, but this is your last chance. On your knees, kiss my feet, and continue to beg for her life. I better feel some f*cking emotion from you, or she won't be feeling anything after she feels that final gunshot to her head."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-20-2013, 10:55 PM

Torie took the bottle and took a pill out of it before handing it back to him. "Do you mind if I sleep down here. I...I don't want to be alone." She said, looking at the ground.
~
Anna screamed at the gun going off.

"David!" Rachel said, walking over. "Please, you aren't a murder."

Amon started to tremble. "Please sir, please don't kill my daughter. I am so sorry for what I did to yours but please don't kill my daughter." He rambled, falling to his knees and kissing David's feet.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-20-2013, 11:01 PM

"Or we could both go sleep in your bed... I don't mean for that to sound as creepy as it might have, there would just be more space and I could use a nap as well."
-
David laughed and knelled down, shoving his gun in Amon's mouth. "I'm glad to finally see a good reaction from you. You were right though, Amon, I would never kill your daughter. However, you... you are another story."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-20-2013, 11:08 PM

Torie nodded. "Ok." She replied, walking into the kitchen and getting a cup of water. She quickly took the pill and then put the cup in the sink. "After you." She said.
~
Rachel let out a sigh of relief and then walked in front of Anna. If David did pull the trigger, well, she didn't think Anna needed to see that. She motioned for Sharp to come over to her.

Amon started to tremble even more.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-20-2013, 11:18 PM

Kevin walked up to the master bedroom Torie was staying in. He got under the blankets and laid down. He didn't really intend to sleep, he wasn't tired, but he did want to keep Torie company.
-
Sharp walked over to Rachel and Anna, putting the blindfold he had used on her earlier back over her eyes.

David loved seeing Amon tremble. Keeping the gun in his mouth, he continued. "I wish I didn't have to do this to you, Amon, but you asked for it by knowingly defying me. What were you thinking, Doctor? Did you expect to get away with this? Let see some final tears before you die, Amon. Think about your wife, you daughter, your pathetic weaselly lying sack-of-sh*t life. You'll never see your daughter grow up and get married. You'll never see meet your future grandchildren. You won't get the chance to grow old and die with your wife. This is it, Amon. You threw that all away when you messed with me."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-20-2013, 11:24 PM

Torie crawled into bed after him. She laid her head next to his and was soon passed out again, this time into a dreamless state.
~
Rachel looked at Sharp. "Cover her ears." She whispered.

Amon glared up at him. "At least I took your daughter with me." He snarled.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-20-2013, 11:33 PM

Kevin once again put his arm around her, holding her close to him.
-
School was finally getting out. After a long day, Ella and Heather both planned on going to Torie's mansion after school with the others.

Ryan's school was already out and he was arriving to Torie's. He decided to blend up milkshakes for everyone.
-
Sharp put his hands over Anna's ears immediately when he saw David's reaction to Amon's comment. It didn't take an expert to know what was about to happen. David squinted his eyes, furrowed his brow and breathed deeply through his nose, his eyes full of an angry fire.

"See you in Hell, Amon." David hissed back. Then, with gun in Amon's mouth, he pulled the trigger.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-20-2013, 11:37 PM

Alex headed straight back to the cabin.
~
Anna jumped and started to sob.

Rachel jumped and put an hand on David, staring down at Amon's lifeless body. "What are we going to do with the girl, David?" She asked, looking over at Anna.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-20-2013, 11:49 PM

Kevin spoke to Torie again in her sleep, mostly saying the same things as he did earlier. He wasn't paying much attention to the time.
-
Ryan waited for Greg to show up and set up the camera viewing.
-
David also looked at Anna, and then back to Rachel. "Honestly, I'm not sure. I didn't think that far ahead. Do you think she'll squeal to the cops?"

Luke said, "I will take her home."

David shook his head, "No. Not yet, Sharp. There's a few things we can do. 1) We put her into the Program, 2) Use the pills to try and erase her memory of this and then let her go - but that will take a few days before the memories are completely gone, 3) Let her go and make her promise to not tell, risking our safety or 4) Kill her."