Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-20-2013, 09:27 PM

Torie nodded and sat down next to him, curling her feet up on the couch.
~
Anna cried out in pain.

Rachel kissed him back, just as passionate. "So, Amon. Ready to cry?" She asked, laughing darkly.

Amon just shook his head, not sure what to say.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-20-2013, 09:30 PM

Kevin really REALLY wanted to put his arm around her.
-
David looked at his watch, "Tick tock, tick tock Dr. Amon. One minute isn't a long time. Oh, there we go. Sharp, stomp on her foot."

Sharp did so, stomping hard on her left foot.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-20-2013, 09:35 PM

Torie leaned against him, slowly falling asleep.
~
Anna cried out in pain again. "Daddy, please. Just do what they want." She cried out.

Dr. Amon looked away from his daughter.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-20-2013, 09:41 PM

Kevin put his arm around her and petted her head as she was sleeping, paying no more attention to the movie and staring right at her instead. He gently kissed her forehead.
-
David once again went behind Amon and held his head in Anna's direction. "Look at your daughter, Amon. If you want to see pain, look in your daughter's eyes." He quoted Amon from earlier, "Isn't that what you told me?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-20-2013, 09:45 PM

Torie was soon fast asleep next to him, exhausted from the training and lack of sleep.
~
Amon shut his eyes.

Rachel shook her head. "Sharp, you can stop. He obviously doesn't care enough about his daughter to care. Focus your attention on him instead."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-20-2013, 10:00 PM

((God d@mn, it relogged me and I lost my post. >_>))

Kevin flicked the movie off and talked to Torie as she slept, "I want you to be happy, Torie. I want to make you happy. I don't want you to feel alone. I'm here for you."
-
David rolled his eyes and walked to the middle side between the two chairs, so he could see both of them. "Tsk, tsk, Amon. You called me a coward for protecting my daughter, for telling you to spare her the pain, but you're the real coward for caring too much about your own pride to shed a single tear for yours." He pulled out a gun from his inner coat pocket and pointed it at Anna while still looking at Amon, "What about now, Amon? Does this get a reaction, or will I have to fire it before you cry?"

Sharp went to behind Amon. Partially to do as Rachel said, but also because he didn't like having a gun pointed in his direction - even if he knew David wouldn't fire it. He put his arm around Amon's neck.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-20-2013, 10:15 PM

((GAHHH! I hate it when that happens >.<))

She was in the same place as before. Surrounded by trees and hearing a waterfall nearby, Torie stood her ground. She could see the shadows again, hiding behind the trees and watching her.

"I'm not afraid." She shouted. "I'm not afraid of you."

Janelle walked up behind her. "Oh, but you are. You are afraid of failing again." She whispered in her ear.

Torie jumped and moved away from Janelle. She felt her heart pounding against her chest and her breath become short. "No. I am not afraid." She repeated, trying to convince herself now.

Mike came out of the shadows, grabbing her from behind. "Admit, Torie. You are scared that what happened to us will happen to anyone else that you love. You are afraid." He replied, pushing her into Cole.

"How could you be so naive into thinking that we could not see right through you? Then again, you were always naive." He replied.

Torie whipped out of his grasp and ran towards the sound of water. "I am not afraid. I am not afraid." She said to herself as she went diving into the water.

Torie jolted away, breathing heavy. She felt the arm around her and started to panick even more in her sleepy state.
~
Rachel walked closer to David, not sure if the gun was loaded or not.

"You wouldn't kill my daughter. It would upset your lover too much." Amon replied.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-20-2013, 10:22 PM

Kevin pulled his arm back and turned bright red. "Y-You okay, Torie? Another nightmare?"
-
The gun was loaded, and David cocked it. His voice was emotionless as he questioned, "Are you willing to take that risk, Amon?"

Sharp looked at David and shook his head, mouthing to him, "Don't."

David wasn't going to fire it, but he didn't want Amon to know that.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-20-2013, 10:28 PM

Torie stopped squirming as she heard Kevin's voice. She looked over at him and nodded. "Yeah...another one." She whispered. "You remember how you said you had those sleeping pills..."
~

Anna squealed at the **** of the gun. She closed her eyes and started to pray.

Amon stared at his daughter. "Please, please don't." He said, starting to a couple of tears.

Rachel took a few more steps towards David.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-20-2013, 10:33 PM

Kevin nodded, "Yeah, you want to take one now or later?"
-
David smirked when he saw Amon starting to tear up. "Please don't? Don't what, Dr. Amon? Be more specific."

Sharp looked at Rachel and mouthed, "He's bluffing..., right?"