Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-20-2013, 09:18 PM

Torie nodded. "Sure." She replied, walking over to where the movies where. She decided on the first Harry Potter movie. "Harry Potter ok?" She asked, walking back into the kitchen.
~
Amon looked back at him. "No." He replied, coldly.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-20-2013, 09:27 PM

Kevin laughed, "Sure. I haven't watched it since it was released. Not exactly a movie I expected you to pick, but that's fine, I'm not picky." He took the pizza out of the oven and cut it into 6 slices, taking 3 for himself and a little bit of salad on a plate.
-
"Oh, well." David stood up and punched him in the gut again, "You chose the wrong people to f*ck with. I should tell you, Amon, I was nice enough to pay off those debtors for you. What was that for anyway? Gambling? Does your family know you have a problem, Doctor?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-20-2013, 09:31 PM

Torie gave a small smile, instantly feeling bad for it. She took a slice of pizza and a bit more salad on her plate, sitting down next to him at the table. "Haven't seen it in a while myself." She replied, eating. "Thanks, Kevin."
~
Amon groaned when he was hit in the stomach again. "No, they don't. I stopped gambling months ago and have been trying to pay it off since." He replied.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-20-2013, 09:42 PM

"No problem. Oh, and the pizza, it's Hawaiian. Some people hate it, but I love the idea of fruit on a pizza." Kevin chuckled.
-
"I'm sure you stopped. Nobody stops. It's like an addiction... $45,000, Amon? And you've been paying it off? I'm sure the total must have been higher before. To me, that's like a fancy date night out, but for you, I'm sure that was quite a lot of money." David cracked his knuckles. "Amon, you're not a very good man, you know that? And unluckily for you, I'm not either. Beg me for forgiveness and thank me for paying your debts."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-20-2013, 09:46 PM

Torie nodded. "It's good." She replied. "What's it like working for Shelly?"
~
"Thank you for paying my debts. Please forgive me." Amon responded.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-20-2013, 09:51 PM

"It's nice. She's a good woman." He said with a nod s he was already finishing his food. "She cares a lot about you too, you know. She sees a lot of potential in you."
-
David laughed - no, cackled - at Dr. Amon's response. "You call that an apology? BEG me. Make me believe you're sorry for what you've done, or your daughter will be cut. Sharp, hold the knife to her throat."

Luke nodded and held the knife to Anna's throat.

"Rachel, you be the judge. Tell me if you believe his begs."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-20-2013, 09:59 PM

Torie looked at her salad. "I care about her, too." She replied. Everyone sees potential in me. Everyone sees this strong young woman and...what if I'm not. What if I fail completely and fall flat on my face. What if everyone is wrong about me? I couldn't even protect my friends.
~
Rachel nodded, watching Anna closely.

Anna started to tremble again.

Amon grimaced. "I'm sorry. Please forgive me, sir, for the wrongs I have committed." He said, with about as much emotion as he could give.

Rachel walked over to Luke and whispered in his ear, "She lives through this. Understand me?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-20-2013, 10:03 PM

Kevin put his plate in the sink and said, "I'll clean up later. When you're done, just put the plate in the sink."

He walked into the living room and set up the movie.
-
Luke nodded. "Yes, ma'am."

"Rachel, he sounded believable to me, but I'm still not seeing any tears. And you not a crier, Amon? You better become one because no one is leaving this room until I see you cry."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-20-2013, 10:08 PM

Torie was soon finished and put the plate in the sink. "Are you sure, Kevin? I can clean up the kitchen." She said, walking into the living room.
~
Rachel walked over to Amon. "I am sure that we could make him cry, David, but where is in the fun in that." She walked back over to Anna. "Amon, for every minute that passes from this point on and you do not cry, your daughter will be hit, slapped, cut, or whatever else strikes our fancy. Understood?"

Amon glared at her, not saying a word.

"Sharp, hit her." Rachel said, coldly as a minute passed.

((ok, now I will be back after about 20 minutes))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-20-2013, 10:13 PM

"No, I'll do it later." Kevin replied, pressing play and then motioning for her to sit next to him.
-
Sharp punched her.

David laughed, "I like your style, Rachel. No wonder we're such a good fit for each other." He walked over and kissed her passionately.