Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-20-2013, 08:05 PM

Jakob nodded to Kevin. "Know thy self." He said to Torie before getting in his car and leaving.

Torie watched him go and then walked over to Kevin. She threw her arms around him and silently hugged him.
~
Rachel walked over and put a hand on Sharp's shoulder. "Don't." She said, looking over to David. "There are other ways to make him talk without hurting the girl like this." She said, darkly.

Anna was trembling and sobbing uncontrollably.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-20-2013, 08:12 PM

Kevin rubbed her back, "You are the strongest young woman I know, Torie. Never stop fighting, okay? Jakob is right."
-
Sharp let out a sigh of relief. David looked over at Rachel, "He hurt our daughter. You saw the look in her eyes. The pain, how lost she felt, her guilt... You heard the awful things he said about her. Don't go soft on me, Rachel."

"I'm not going to do that, Mr. Rice." Sharp shook his head, "She's right."

David was becoming annoyed at this point. "I want him to feel sorry for what he's done. He wants me to let her go and hurt him instead. I am not going to give him what he wants."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-20-2013, 08:18 PM

"But how can I fight knowing that they can just take everything from me. When my actions caused my friends deaths. I can't help them anymore, but I can at least not put anyone else in danger. This time, if I fight, I fight alone so the only person they can hurt is me." She replied, pushing back tears.
~
"Oh love, I am not going soft on you." Rachel said, walking over to David. "I am merely using a different way of controlling him." She added, glaring down at Amon.

Amon looked between Rachel and David.

"Sharp, may I please see the knife." She asked, holding her hand out. "And cover her up."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-20-2013, 08:23 PM

"No. I am here for you, Torie. And you will fight because it's who you are. It's what makes you so special."
-
Sharp handed her the knife. He then took off his own zipped hoodie and put it on her backwards.

David shook his head and stepped back. He didn't like not being in control.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-20-2013, 08:32 PM

She shook her head. "I just don't know if I want to fight anymore." She mumbled, letting go of him and walking inside.
~
Anna was confused as to what was going on.

Amon glared at Rachel. "Do you even know how to use that?" He sneered, being a stubborn a.ss.

Rachel cut him across the cheek. "Its easy. Take the blade across what you wish to cut." She replied, showing him the knife. "You see this knife. The serrated edge, the sharpness of the blade, how it cuts so easily through skin."

Amon nodded.

"Answer David and do as says or every time you do not your daughter gets cut." She hissed.

Amon spit at her. "No wonder Victoria is scr*wed up. Look who she has a mother and father."

Rachel stood up and walked over to Sharp. She handed him the knife and said, "Cut her three times" before walking back over to her spot.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-20-2013, 08:40 PM

Kevin followed her inside, not letting her get too far ahead of her. "Torie, you'll have plenty of time to rethink that. For now, you need to keep your mind off things. How about we watch a movie? Or maybe you want to go out somewhere?"
-
Sharp reluctantly did as he was told, cutting Anna three times on her upper thigh.

David knelled back down in front of Amon and said to him, "How much do you love your daughter, Amon? Tell her that this is your fault. Tell her what you did to my daughter."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-20-2013, 08:45 PM

"A movie sounds nice." She said, stopping at the stairs. "I am going to take a shower first if that's ok."
~
Anna screamed in pain as he cut her.

Amon glared at David. "Anna, I am so sorry." He said, sounding robotic.

"Wow... you don't seem to care about her that much with that tone." Rachel replied. "You can at least act like you care, Amon. Or I might just let David do whatever he wants with the girl."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-20-2013, 08:52 PM

"Sure. I'll pick out a movie and make us some lunch." Kevin said with a smile.
-
"Say what you want about us, but at least we care about our daughter. Trust me, Amon, you don't want Rachel to let me do what I want. I don't play nice, you saw what was about to happen before she stopped me. Do as I say. Tell your daughter this is your fault for what you did to Rachel and my daughter. Tell Anna what you did, or Sharp will cut her again."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-20-2013, 09:04 PM

Torie smiled back and then went upstairs. She took a quick shower and then changed into a pair of yoga shorts and a short sleeved shirt. She came back downstairs. "Need any help?" She asked, walking into the kitchen.
~
Amon looked at the two of them. "You both are monsters."

"Maybe, but then maybe next time you will think twice about disobeying your superior's orders." Rachel replied. "One last chance before I walk out of this room and let David have his way."

Amon muttered something and then looked at his daughter. "Anna, this is all my fault and I'm sorry. We had a patient here and she is the known resistance leader. Mr. Rice here said that he wanted to destroy this resistance leader and told me to keep her up for 36 hours so we could show her a video of her friends dying. At the 36 hour mark, Mr. Rice told me to let her sleep for about 12 hours and then would decide what to do from there. After he left, two hours later, I woke the patient up and showed her the video."

"Daddy...how could you? How could you be apart of anything like that? It is cruel and horrible." Anna said, after the shock.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-20-2013, 09:09 PM

Kevin was in the middle of making a salad. He had already put a small pizza in the oven. "No, I should be fine, I'm almost done. You want to pick out the movie?"
-
"Good job, Amon, finally you're listening to me." David smirked. He looked over at Anna, "Your father is as much a monster as we are. Deep down everyone has a dark side." He looked back at Amon and said, "I doubt this was the first time you've done something like this, Amon. Anything else to repent for?"